Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
joc

General tournament chat

634 posts in this topic

joc
3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm ready , I'm not dealing with grad school this year so I shouldn't have to stop in the middle of it B)

Awesome!  Please add your RedHotPawn.com  User Name to the list in the participants thread. 

• Thanks 1

joc

Anyone interested in playing Chess in the UM 2020 Chess Tournament?

We still have places open.  If you are interested click Here to have your name added to the list. Thanks. :)

• Like 1

joc
Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 6:24 AM, joc said:

Anyone interested in playing Chess in the UM 2020 Chess Tournament?

We still have places open.  If you are interested click Here to have your name added to the list. Thanks. :)

We still have plenty of places open...and now that the Covid-19 Pandemic is keeping many people away from their normal Entertainment Venues...I thought I would just point out that it is Completely Safe to play Chess...On-line...in the comfort of your own home.  B) No mask required...and now that you all are all stocked up on toilet paper and beans and bullets and alcohol...think about giving it a go!  Just another Shameless Appeal to drum up some business!

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Green Wasp

Is chess still open?

• Like 1

spartan max2
41 minutes ago, Green Wasp said:

Is chess still open?

We didnt get enough people wanting to do it to start. Don't know if we are still waiting or not 

@joc

joc
20 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

We didnt get enough people wanting to do it to start. Don't know if we are still waiting or not 

@joc

We need more than 5 or 6 participants to have a tournament.   If and when we have enough people wanting to play  I will be happy to set it all up.  Right now the interest seems to be else where. 

Sir Smoke aLot

Well with so many UM chess veterans I am afraid to sign. I rather protect my ego by not participating :D

Bed of chaos

I'm down (though I dont play often) will set everything up later tonight.

Bed of chaos

I just registered, same screen name. Two questions. 1) is there an icon for castling? 2) can you watch other members play?

Edited by Bed of chaos