Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General tournament chat

joc

15 hours ago, Green Wasp said:

In my opinion, the last decent album is the Black Album.

Music is great, no ones opinion on it are the same.

Hardwired is amazing, S&M1 is brilliant. But I tend to judge music on the guitar work, being a guitarist.Seen them at Slane Castle two years ago and them lads can still rock out. (It was actually last year.)

Edited by danydandan

7 hours ago, danydandan said:

Music is great, no ones opinion on it are the same.

Hardwired is amazing, S&M1 is brilliant. But I tend to judge music on the guitar work, being a guitarist.Seen them at Slane Castle two years ago and them lads can still rock out. (It was actually last year.)

You are a guitarist!  Didn't know that.   

Good game! @SeekTruth

I'll try not to be so rough on you next time!  B)

1 hour ago, SeekTruth said:

so am I!

Daaaaaaaaaaaang!   We all gots chess skills and guitar skills...

1 hour ago, SeekTruth said:

:) I figured I'd let you win one game. Won't happen again, trust me.

:lol:...............:gun:

Quite an impressive change from your earlier games @diddyman68.  That was some master level stuff there.

2 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

Quite an impressive change from your earlier games @diddyman68.  That was some master level stuff there.

I think that was the only game we've played @GoldenWolf ,my pieces just seemed to line up from the start.

Must admit that was probably the best ive played ,doubt i could do it again.

4 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

I think that was the only game we've played @GoldenWolf ,my pieces just seemed to line up from the start.

Must admit that was probably the best ive played ,doubt i could do it again.

It's possible to see a game played as it is happening.  You have to do it manually though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

It's possible to see a game played as it is happening.  You have to do it manually though.

If you have the game ID you can search it and view it.

11 hours ago, danydandan said:

If you have the game ID you can search it and view it.

You can just look for the player and see all games playing and played.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

General question,

How long do you guys wait to claim a timeout win?

40 minutes ago, danydandan said:

General question,

How long do you guys wait to claim a timeout win?

I generally give 6-12 hours.

Great game @Green Wasp

You are a master of the pawn game! 

@joc i just challenged you.im black.

• Thanks 1

Well.. currently in a game against @SeekTruth I just violated my own rule! Always look at every piece of the opponent to make sure that they cannot take you in an important way...like... You're Queen.

And also this... One cannot afford to make any mistakes in a game against @Green Wasp.

Good game my friend!

and/or against @danydandan

It's all okay though, I have an excuse!

Admittedly, I have been under mental distress due to a snake eating both of my white goldfish. If I had only used my Walther P 32 semi automatic 22 pistol instead of my late mother in law's 6 revolver 22 short pistol I would have killed the snake the first shot and he would have never have eaten the second  White goldfish.   He then  disappeared after I missed and the next time I saw him was on the ground with the other white goldfish in his mouth. I unloaded the nine shot Walther P 32 but it was too late. While I did Kill The Snake deader 'n hell... He had already killed the white goldfish. This happened yesterday but it has caused me great mental anguish and I blame this trauma / drama on my poor chessman ship! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

Well.. currently in a game against @SeekTruth I just violated my own rule! Always look at every piece of the opponent to make sure that they cannot take you in an important way...like... You're Queen.

It happens!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

and/or against @danydandan

It's all okay though, I have an excuse!

Admittedly, I have been under mental distress due to a snake eating both of my white goldfish. If I had only used my Walther P 32 semi automatic 22 pistol instead of my late mother in law's 6 revolver 22 short pistol I would have killed the snake the first shot and he would have never have eaten the second  White goldfish.   He then  disappeared after I missed and the next time I saw him was on the ground with the other white goldfish in his mouth. I unloaded the nine shot Walther P 32 but it was too late. While I did Kill The Snake deader 'n hell... He had already killed the white goldfish. This happened yesterday but it has caused me great mental anguish and I blame this trauma / drama on my poor chessman ship! 

You can't be serious.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1