Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
joc

General tournament chat

619 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

AtlantisRises

After winning the tournament am I allowed to sign off my future UM posts as the 'Godlike Victor of All That is Evil"?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

ahh see in round one I'm not against anyone I was in the warm ups lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

To recap on the rules, I have to make one move per day correct ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru
6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

To recap on the rules, I have to make one move per day correct ?

You can make as many moves as you like per day - there's no limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover

Can't participate this time round, but I'd like to see the games. Is that possible at all? 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru
20 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Can't participate this time round, but I'd like to see the games. Is that possible at all? 

You can view the games by visiting this link and entering in one or more names in to the search boxes:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/chess/chess-game-directory.php

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

@ExpandMyMind I can't believe I made that stupid mistake. Good game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
9 minutes ago, danydandan said:

@ExpandMyMind I can't believe I made that stupid mistake. Good game.

Remember to post your results....Chess Tournament Results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
10 minutes ago, danydandan said:

@ExpandMyMind I can't believe I made that stupid mistake. Good game.

Yeah, gg man. That was the game where you assassinated my queen pretty early on as well. I got quite lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan
Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, gg man. That was the game where you assassinated my queen pretty early on as well. I got quite lucky.

Too late in the night for me. Not concentrating. But still good game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Too late in the night for me. Not concentrating. But still good game. 

Straight after typing that I went back to our other game to find you'd ninja'd my other queen :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

EMM, you were a queen down and won?  good show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

@ExpandMyMind The winner should post your results in this thread  Chess Tournament Results

Then I will add them to the score card...usually once a day...but if I'm available I'll try to update when I can.

thanks

ps  then you can see all the pretty red and green squares.... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind

@danydandan Totally didn't see that one coming. Damn.

Joc, Dan updated the results thread.

I'm 1-3 so far. Not looking great for qualification.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

@danydandan Totally didn't see that one coming. Damn.

Joc, Dan updated the results thread.

I'm 1-3 so far. Not looking great for qualification.

I updated the score sheets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlantisRises

There are two participants in my group who have not registered RHP accounts @-Nuke- and @Nnicolette.

Is there any information on their participation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
36 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

There are two participants in my group who have not registered RHP accounts @-Nuke- and @Nnicolette.

Is there any information on their participation?

Hopefully they will register soon...still waiting to hear back from a few of them...in the meantime there are a few others you can challenge...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlantisRises
1 minute ago, joc said:

Hopefully they will register soon...still waiting to hear back from a few of them...in the meantime there are a few others you can challenge...

The rest are well on the way to capitulating to my mighty wrath...

And my comment was more based on curiosity than anything else. I know that @-Nuke-has been off line for a week.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

All of today's current games are posted on the Round 1: Score Charts  and the   Round 1: Score Sheet                                             

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlantisRises
3 minutes ago, joc said:

All of today's current games are posted on the Round 1: Score Charts  and the   Round 1: Score Sheet                                             

The groups in the score charts and the score sheets are different. Is that relevant?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

The groups in the score charts and the score sheets are different. Is that relevant?

 

Thanks...I inadvertently put the information on the wrong card...I'll delete that and repost   :tu:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlantisRises
Just now, joc said:

Thanks...I inadvertently put the information on the wrong card...I'll delete that and repost   :tu:

Cheers, I am pedantic after a few drinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
14 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

Cheers, I am pedantic after a few drinks.

 

14 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

Cheers, I am pedantic after a few drinks.

I fixed it.  Thanks for noticing ...  that would have been awkward  lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

I wish I was good at chess.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.