Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Masculinity is harmful" According to APA

Dark_Grey

11 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

If you took the time to read, you'd see i was speaking in reference to suicide rates among young males. And as such was referring to one specific concept which DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL PEOPLE.This is well know and well studied for decades. 

Sad that facts these days are "leftist bull"

so sorry

6 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

He's a boomer, at least. No other generation is capable of being so willfully ignorant about so many different things.

LOL

Like gen x-ers are the secret to success

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

LOL

Like gen x-ers are the secret to success

Did I ever say that? They're just a stupid, as are millennials. Just all in noticable ways.

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Did I ever say that? They're just a stupid, as are millennials. Just all in noticable ways.

Ok, well speaking of age,  how old are you roughly? I  pegged you as x-er.

Now, that doesn't necessarily make you a bad guy, but.. Oh, never mind :)

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Progressive Liberal politics

Takes us into the gutter.

Absolutely.  They are very selective in who they are being positive/negative with. Try bashing women, afros, illegal immigrants... you'll be starting WWIII.

But bash men...?  Bring it on!   "All quiet on the Western Front"...?  Libs will take care of that in just a few short quips. It's liberal sport.

They are masters at hate speech. They try to make it look like they are just so concerned about society that they just want to "correct" a few things.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BTW, we all ought to start a "toxic femininity" thread in here.   Now there's a topic you won't see in the media  lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

BTW, we all ought to start a "toxic femininity" thread in here.   Now there's a topic you won't see in the media  lol

Real men don't need to

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Am I allowed to suggest that some women get beaten up because the man has issues going on? But in some cases its the woman with the issues? I best never say that around the Liberals, I`d get crucified.

Or how about how most single parent mothers have driven their men away due to mental health problems. And once the man is gone they proceed to mess their kids up?

Edited by RabidMongoose

24 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Real men don't need to

True, but I *want* to... just for sport.  LOL

Hey, what's good for the goose  etc

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Am I allowed to suggest that some women get beaten up because the man has issues going on? But in some cases its the woman with the issues? I best never say that around the Liberals, I`d get crucified.

Or how about how most single parent mothers have driven their men away due to mental health problems. And once the man is gone they proceed to mess their kids up?

Humans are not perfect, on both sides of the gender equation. No question.

and you are right, if a woman is a criminal, feminists will hover over them and say "she met the wrong man". 

IOW, it's *always* the evil man. 

• Like 2

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Humans are not perfect, on both sides of the gender equation. No question.

and you are right, if a woman is a criminal, feminists will hover over them and say "she met the wrong man". 

IOW, it's *always* the evil man. 

Yep, women can be sociopaths and psychopaths too.

• Like 1

Just now, Setton said:

You're still missing the point. 

The anti-femininity part is referring to men not displaying traits traditionally seen as feminine e.g. A caring, nurturing attitude. 

do you consider white color to be anti black color, just answer that,before we talk any father

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I grew up on Rush and no lie almost named my youngest son after him

Really dodged a bullet there. :lol:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Toxic posters is different from all posters, too. How's that.

:huh: Is this supposed to refute my argument? Because that basically just helped to solidify it.

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Not according to the left!  "masculine" = "evil"

OK, just go ahead and ignore the 7 previous pages of lefties like myself expressly stating the exact opposite while intentionally lying about the opposing position. That'll sure make ya sound smart. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

OK, just go ahead and ignore the 7 previous pages of lefties like myself expressly stating the exact opposite while intentionally lying about the opposing position. That'll sure make ya sound smart. :rolleyes:

He clearly jumped in without reading the thread

• Like 2

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

He clearly jumped in without reading the thread

He takes me as the type of guy who's never read any opposing views.

• Like 2

Just now, Aquila King said:

He takes me as the type of guy who's never read any opposing views.

And of course him and rabid moron turn it into a left right thing, which it absolutely is not. All while also trying to blame women with all the subtlety of a train

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

And of course him and rabid moron turn it into a left right thing, which it absolutely is not. All while also trying to blame women with all the subtlety of a train

It's so strange how they're able to pull off the 'macho tough guy' act while simultaneously trying to play the victim by claiming the left is supposedly 'at war with men'. :huh:

And it's not just them. Listen to practically any dude on Fox News or conservative talk radio, it's all the same narrative. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

:huh: Is this supposed to refute my argument? Because that basically just helped to solidify it.

It shows that you can say "toxic" *anything* when it comes to people. So what?? 

So, yeah... it does refute your argument

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

oh, nooooooooooooooooooo. It's not a right-left thing. Never happen!

THe whole idea of holding men as "toxic" is a leftists ideal, in case you didn't realise it.

Again, just try to imagine seeing a men's group releasing a news item into the media talking about how "toxic femininity"  is bad and evil for society. You would be called a hate group, and the item labeled "fake news" and hate speech, and you know it.

While at the same time, we do know there ARE bad women actors out there.  To this, the left would say, "you can't judge ALL women... blah blah blah".  Am I right?  Or would they even admit that much, that *some* women are toxic to society.

• Like 1

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It shows that you can say "toxic" *anything* when it comes to people. So what?? 

So, yeah... it does refute your argument

:huh: The word 'toxic' is simply an adjective. It applies to anything to which the word naturally applies. Just because it doesn't apply to absolutely everything, doesn't mean it doesn't apply to some things.

I mean, this is elementary level reasoning here...

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

oh, nooooooooooooooooooo. It's not a right-left thing. Never happen!

THe whole idea of holding men as "toxic" is a leftists ideal, in case you didn't realise it.

Again, just try to imagine seeing a men's group releasing a news item into the media talking about how "toxic femininity"  is bad and evil for society. You would be called a hate group, and the item labeled "fake news" and hate speech, and you know it.

While at the same time, we do know there ARE bad women actors out there.  To this, the left would say, "you can't judge ALL women... blah blah blah".  Am I right?  Or would they even admit that much, that *some* women are toxic to society.

Yet another example of how you didn't even read the first several pages here...

FacepalmMeme-2956666928.jpg

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Aquila King said:
15 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

It's so strange how they're able to pull off the 'macho tough guy' act while simultaneously trying to play the victim by claiming the left is supposedly 'at war with men'. :huh:

the left IS at war with men. Yes.

Do you know that in this AMerica - the land where discrimination is *illegal*,  college and universities , MUST make standards to get in higher for men than for women, so that women have more numbers in the academic population. Isn't that a hate law?? what happened to "equality" and discrimination.

THe bottom line is, if it is against men, they're for it. If it is for women they are for it. Simple as that. And they'll break constitutional law to do it.

• Thanks 1