Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump Participates in a Roundtable

acidhead

I was interested that he started denying alleged poor behaviour.

It always seem like the world's greatest deal maker is all about selling the positive image.  I expected something like "I gave them a great opportunity, a tremendous opportunity, to protect America. I gave them an opportunity too good to pass up. Now I will have to protect America on my own."

The whole "I didn't storm out; I didn't bang my fist; I don't throw tantrums;" makes it sound like he fell victim to the LBJ Pig Gambit.

I can't recall him doing that before.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 4

To me, its amazing to see a president actually fight for what he said he'd do. Even when the odds are against him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

To me, its amazing to see a president actually fight for what he said he'd do. Even when the odds are against him.

You mean except for the wall being concrete and Mexico paying for it ?

Then theres the minor detail of Trump turning down the chance to build the wall : The immigration deal Trump should’ve taken, but didn’t He literally didnt even have to fight to do what he said he'd do , the dems were giving it to him, he simply chose not to do it when presented with the chance.

Put another way the only reason we dont have a wall RIGHT NOW is because Donald Trump refused to build it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You mean except for the wall being concrete and Mexico paying for it ?

Then theres the minor detail of Trump turning down the chance to build the wall : The immigration deal Trump should’ve taken, but didn’t He literally didnt even have to fight to do what he said he'd do , the dems were giving it to him, he simply chose not to do it when presented with the chance.

Put another way the only reason we dont have a wall RIGHT NOW is because Donald Trump refused to build it.

Hey Farm, how have you been brother? Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Hey Farm, how have you been brother? Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

HAHA thats hilarious as soon as the bloop went off that you replied I thought "man Im a dick, I  shoulda started with a hey how ya doin"

My holidays were good, thanks for asking, how about you?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

HAHA thats hilarious as soon as the bloop went off that you replied I thought "man Im a dick, I  shoulda started with a hey how ya doin"

My holidays were good, thanks for asking, how about you?

They were really good. We set the kids up nice. Im not looking forward to them growing up as far as holidays are concerned. Without them neither me nor my wife would care about them at all, lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

They were really good. We set the kids up nice. Im not looking forward to them growing up as far as holidays are concerned. Without them neither me nor my wife would care about them at all, lol

Man my youngest is 14 and yeah the magic is largely gone. Ya know gone isnt the right way to put it, just different, but I can definitely see them actually leaving the house being a killer for Christmas.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Man my youngest is 14 and yeah the magic is largely gone. Ya know gone isnt the right way to put it, just different, but I can definitely see them actually leaving the house being a killer for Christmas.

My youngest is 7, and oldest is almost 14. (yes the second one was an accident lol) When I think of how quick that 14 years went, I know it wont be long till, like you said, the magic will be over. I do hope they will make their way home for the holidays after they are gone. At least for my wife's sake.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

My youngest is 7, and oldest is almost 14. (yes the second one was an accident lol) When I think of how quick that 14 years went, I know it wont be long till, like you said, the magic will be over. I do hope they will make their way home for the holidays after they are gone. At least for my wife's sake.

lol PM, my eldest is 32, youngest 27, they make it home for the holidays, grandchildren and all (mind you they both live close by). In fact oft times I wonder if they ever really left at all. :rolleyes:

Grand children will bring back the magic and a few other things as well - the madness, the mayhem ....

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

lol PM, my eldest is 32, youngest 27, they make it home for the holidays, grandchildren and all (mind you they both live close by). In fact oft times I wonder if they ever really left at all. :rolleyes:

Grand children will bring back the magic and a few other things as well - the madness, the mayhem ....

True RAy, grand kids seems like a very far off venture, but then so did this time not long ago

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Does anyone actually have anything to say in this thread?

Well...yeah...actually....I do!

I have never seen as much as one news story about President Trump spending time on the Golf Course...

You'd figure...the one guy that has Golf courses all over the world...

I just love the guy!  I know that is what you all wanted to hear ....so....yeah.....I do!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

yep. thanks god obama did not have 1\100 of determination trump has, or we'd have no second amendment by now.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

because-of-me-its-now-2019-thats-the-hig

I had a good chuckle when I read that in Trump's voice lol perfect

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

I had a good chuckle when I read that in Trump's voice lol perfect

i just imagined it, and it is funny,lol  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

n

Edited by Farmer77

On 1/10/2019 at 10:59 PM, Likely Guy said:

Does anyone actually have anything to say in this thread?

After watching that my head feels like a sheep's ass, all fulla wool. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2019 at 4:29 PM, acidhead said:

i doubt that Alec Baldwin could have done a better job. 

• Haha 2