Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Tesla Roadster can 'fly' like the DeLorean

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to New Tesla Roadster can 'fly' like the DeLorean

I like the way this guy thinks. A do'er, not a talker.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stiff said:

Yes! I'm just going to call him Iron Man from now on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Yes! I'm just going to call him Iron Man from now on.

Here ya go :D

elon-musk-iron-man.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stiff said:

He is chancer above it all. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, danydandan said:

He is chancer above it all. 

Chancer or not, he's achieved a lot more than most people would ever dream to and putting into practice ideas that most wouldn't even conceive. Yes, he may be a bit quirky (who isn't?) and maybe even a tad cocky at times but he puts his money where his mouth is and I believe that his intentions are for the benefit of mankind, not the other way round. 70.gif

All hail Musk! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Chancer or not, he's achieved a lot more than most people would ever dream to and putting into practice ideas that most wouldn't even conceive. Yes, he may be a bit quirky (who isn't?) and maybe even a tad cocky at times but he puts his money where his mouth is and I believe that his intentions are for the benefit of mankind, not the other way round. 70.gif

All hail Musk! :lol:

He certainly is estute, he puts his investors money where his mouth is too. 

But I'm not sure he is doing anything for the betterment of mankind, that's not his motivation. But I don't really care about that. 

My only issue with the man is, he is very influential that much is obvious, he doesn't use that influence for the betterment for the people of his home Country. South Africa is in tatters he could help. I know he has offered to install an untested type of electrical grid with capacitors and battery storage to stop the rolling brown/black outs that are on going since that Indian fella thats being hidden in Abu Dhabi robbed billions from the country. I think he said he'd fix it for free if he couldn't reach the goal of fixing the grid within a hundred days. But all that was, was a publicity stunt. 

Other than that, I like him.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nothing he does surprises me anymore. I mean that in a generally good way. He has done many good things and a few not so good things. He could dump his billions on feeding the hungry, but in the end he would be broke and the people still hungry. I like to think he's looking at the larger picture of kickstarting humanities search for new worlds to inhabit. There's a long way to go, but at least he's made a start.

• Thanks 1

Gotta give the guy props. He may be failing along the way, but he's getting stuff done after the trial and errors. Better then no balls at all.

• Thanks 1

Oh great! People can't cope in two dimensions and he wants to give everybody three!

You might notice that people who talk about flying cars always assume they have the only one in town! Bear in mind that at one time there were only two automobiles in all of Chicago ... They collided!