Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Chandana

Experiences in my apartment

Recommended Posts

Chandana

I bought this flat 3years ago and a good amount of loan I am paying every month. After I bought this flat My mother in law was diagnosed with heart blockage where a huge amount of money we had to spent for her operation. My father was then diagnosed with cancer and I lost him 2years back. I lost my job and was jobless for almost 4months, Due to father's death we lost the business, many misunderstandings in my marriage life happened which led us till divorce but then we managed not to get separate. I conceived and got a new job, but then my husband is now facing difficulties in his job, not being able to to save money. I have three dogs, My dog is getting frequently ill. She sometimes bark at things or places where there is actually nothing. 

Many unsual things happens like automatically the switches in rooms gets connected (if I am switching on the light in kitchen my tv will get switch on and off ), clocks stops or becomes late very frequently, I noticed from last several days that switching on the gas oven with the click sound my tv gets off and on again. Very frequently my house, bathroom taps leaks water continuously, if something good is about to happen after even 95percent work done the good thing doesn't turn up to our life.

I am really worried . All these are just my thoughts or something is going on. Can't discuss with any because nobody will believe me. 

 

Edited by Chandana
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Piney
12 minutes ago, Chandana said:

I am really worried . All these are just my thoughts or something is going on. Can't discuss with any because nobody will believe me. 

When a person suffers a string of bad events they sometimes haunt themselves. There is no such thing as "bad luck". As for your flat, I would have it checked out by a electrician.

If you feel a outside influence is involved you can banish it yourself with your own belief system if you truly believe.

I was railroaded and sent to prison. Around the same time my sister, brother-in-law and stepfather died. Bad things happen. Sometimes in a row. It's just life. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DebDandelion

I know what Piney is saying might sound weird when you are in the situation, but assimilate what he is saying cause it is true. He says it from a place of love. He doesn't speak his truth for just the sake of saying something. I second what he is saying and want to tell you that we hear you and we understand that while you are in the eye of the storm you struggle . we are on the outside of your storm, so we can advise ...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chandana

Thanks so much for your encouraging words. I have already called an electrician , and a plumber couple of months ago .

However maybe they might not have done their work well. I have to call them once again to sought out the problem.

I hope It will get solved. And for other things let see ... 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
5 hours ago, Chandana said:

Many unsual things happens like automatically the switches in rooms gets connected (if I am switching on the light in kitchen my tv will get switch on and off ), clocks stops or becomes late very frequently,

Order an electrician.

Quote

I noticed from last several days that switching on the gas oven with the click sound my tv gets off and on again. Very frequently my house, bathroom taps leaks water continuously

Order a gas-water engineer.

File closed.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy

It may be just coincidence but with that amount of bad luck it makes you wonder.Are you being repaid for bad deeds you've done or are you being haunted by a malevolent spirit.I'd sell the flat and start again,if the bad luck follows you may need to seek assistance to remove it.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DebDandelion
15 minutes ago, openozy said:

It may be just coincidence but with that amount of bad luck it makes you wonder.Are you being repaid for bad deeds you've done or are you being haunted by a malevolent spirit.I'd sell the flat and start again,if the bad luck follows you may need to seek assistance to remove it.

I hear you and respect where you are, but I don't agree with you. You see events as bad luck...what about seeing each event aS a moment in your journey in life.?

Why does it have to be a taunt by a spirit if it could be just explainable events, we create our own bad luck by creating obstacles for ourselves.

What if she sells the flat as you recommend and then the moments continue? I would rather go with Piney's solution and say banish what is bothering you . stand your ground so to speak. And first check normal before going to paranormal. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Openmindhere

Also, we tend to forget when a string of GOOD things happen. You might have 10 good things happen to you; getting a raise at work, the puppy is finally house trained, you don't even get the sniffles let alone a cold for years on end, you read a really good book, etc; Then you get in a fender bender and it's the only thing you remember from that whole time period.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
9 hours ago, Openmindhere said:

Also, we tend to forget when a string of GOOD things happen. You might have 10 good things happen to you; getting a raise at work, the puppy is finally house trained, you don't even get the sniffles let alone a cold for years on end, you read a really good book, etc; Then you get in a fender bender and it's the only thing you remember from that whole time period.

True,you can do a lifetime of good deeds but you will be remembered for the one f--- up.One reason I don't like most people and makes me wonder why I bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
12 hours ago, DebDandelion said:

I hear you and respect where you are, but I don't agree with you. You see events as bad luck...what about seeing each event aS a moment in your journey in life.?

Why does it have to be a taunt by a spirit if it could be just explainable events, we create our own bad luck by creating obstacles for ourselves.

What if she sells the flat as you recommend and then the moments continue? I would rather go with Piney's solution and say banish what is bothering you . stand your ground so to speak. And first check normal before going to paranormal. 

I just think some places don't like some people.Someone else might be welcome and undisturbed there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.