Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Posting problems

Hankenhunter

Anyone having trouble posting? Seems to be acting up for me the last two days. I hit submit and it seems to stall in mid load. Then it double posts. I have very fast internet speed, so I'm unsure what the problem is. Thanks,

Hank

• Like 1

It's happened to me but I refresh the page so it doesn't double post. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Anyone having trouble posting? Seems to be acting up for me the last two days. I hit submit and it seems to stall in mid load. Then it double posts. I have very fast internet speed, so I'm unsure what the problem is. Thanks,

Hank

Yeah ive had the same problem with it stalling mid post but I havent seen the double posts.

Thanks Farmer. At least it lets me know that it's not me. I've double posted twice, but the stalling has happened often.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

Are you still experiencing this problem now ?

It's still a bit glitchy. I had trouble logging in also. Real slow. Like a bad internet connection. No problems on other sites. I will update if necessary.  Thanks Saru.

Not sure what to suggest at the moment - I can't reproduce any of these issues on my end - everything seems to be working fine.

It did happen to me yesterday, just the once, but it's been fine ever since. I put it down to my connection at the time.

Piney has it right. It happened again. It locked up when I hit submit. I refreshed and the post went through. Thanks piney.

Edited by Hankenhunter

I think this is down to performance issues caused by the full back catalogue of posts being available in the search.

I'll try dialling back the archive and see if we can find a balance.

• Like 2

Did it again. I double p.m'd Farmer. Stalled loading and when I refreshed, it double posted.<_<

This is getting funny. Now my edit tab keeps disappearing. I cant live without edit. My huge gnarled fingers are begging you. :(:)