Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need guidance and advice please

Abnt

I don't really know where to begin with all this or if I even know what I'm actually trying to ask or or if I'm in the right place or not... So here goes... I'll start off with I've always been able to feel when spirits are around and the "feeling" they put off. Whether it be sadness, evil, or they are just simply there. I guess I've always been pretty empathic too. As soon as I walk into a room I can feel all the vibes immediately. I can also feel people's true intentions and if they have ulterior motives almost immediately after meeting them or talking to them for a little bit. I also just seem to know things that I shouldn't know and cannot explain how or why I know these things. Recently, these "feelings" or sensations or whatever it is, have been intensified by a lot. So intense that sometimes it physically makes me sick to my stomach. Or it gives me extreme anxiety. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. And who knows I may actually be losing my mind. It's so intense that I went and got evaluated just to make sure I'm not going crazy. They said I'm not crazy but suggested some counseling sessions which I agreed to. Everything has gotten so intense that it's hard for me to be around other people and at times I get irritated very easily. So much that I isolate myself a lot because I don't how to handle all of this and I don't want others affected by whatever the hell is going on with me. I think my grandmother thinks I'm evil or something because sometimes it seems like I make lights flicker when I walk into the room, or weird things just seem to happen. Every once in awhile I'll have a dream that comes true. Not very often, but recently there's been more than I've ever had. I don't know if this is some kind of spiritual awakening though because most of this stuff has always happened to me, just not so intensely. My mom has told me how or family is very intuitive and perceptive and it runs in our family. Her grandma used to tell her, "you have the same gift that I have." I don't really know what that is though because it's always scared my mom and she doesn't want anything to do with any of it. And I was never close to her grandma, which would be my great grandma. So I guess the purpose of me writing all this is to hopefully seek out some guidance and advice because I've been going through this for almost 2 years now and things are only getting more intense. If anyone can help me out or send me in the right direction it would truly be a blessing for me. 

• Like 4

Have you tried meditation? 

As for debilitating anxiety, meditation and medical help will help you find a balance. Try not to let these thoughts consume you or take over your own image of yourself. Focus on some positive goals and learn more about yourself through the journey. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It sounds like you are a super-sensitive to the super-physical vibrations around us.

There are others like you and I would suggest looking for advice from psychics and sensitives that have had to deal with struggles like yours. Even on-line I am sure you can find where they address this issue.

Unfortunately not many people like that hang out on this forum.

Best Wishes.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Abnt said:

I don't really know where to begin with all this or if I even know what I'm actually trying to ask or or if I'm in the right place or not... So here goes... I'll start off with I've always been able to feel when spirits are around and the "feeling" they put off. Whether it be sadness, evil, or they are just simply there. I guess I've always been pretty empathic too. As soon as I walk into a room I can feel all the vibes immediately. I can also feel people's true intentions and if they have ulterior motives almost immediately after meeting them or talking to them for a little bit. I also just seem to know things that I shouldn't know and cannot explain how or why I know these things. Recently, these "feelings" or sensations or whatever it is, have been intensified by a lot. So intense that sometimes it physically makes me sick to my stomach. Or it gives me extreme anxiety. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes.

Do you have a quiet wooded area around you? Or a nice park where nobody is around? 

Find a quiet place where you can be alone. Sit down, close your eyes and pace your breathing. Try to empty your mind of distractions.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You have to learn how to block a lot of this and protect yourself. Google white light protection and also work on meditation and start looking for information and asking/praying to be led to good things for you at this point in your life. Then use discernment diligently - it is the single greatest "power" out there.

You need to learn how to protect yourself and educate yourself on what is out there and find your niche. Too many just want to chase the rainbows and end up as roadkill coz they won't do the work.

In the end you will find out you already have all the answers you need inside, you just need to learn blocking, self defense and meditation as starters.

Good luck.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Your not crazy,you sound almost exactly how I am.In my older age have to decided to live away from people in country Australia,its just a lot easier.Don't let your sensitivity get the better of you,don't fight it, just think positively and calmly as said.Don't go on meds to dull yourself to "fit in".Enjoy how you are and don't let others affect your sensitive nature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Contact me at *Snip*.

You may be able to help me solve the puzzle.

Edited by kmt_sesh
Do not post personal info, including emails.

7 minutes ago, yahawashi said:

Contact me at *Snip*.

You may be able to help me solve the puzzle.

I'd edit this. Mods don't want personal contact info in the public section.

PM the OP with it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anything that cannot be discussed here in public is not safe, IMO, especially between strangers.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Abnt said:

I don't really know where to begin with all this or if I even know what I'm actually trying to ask or or if I'm in the right place or not... So here goes... I'll start off with I've always been able to feel when spirits are around and the "feeling" they put off. Whether it be sadness, evil, or they are just simply there. I guess I've always been pretty empathic too. As soon as I walk into a room I can feel all the vibes immediately. I can also feel people's true intentions and if they have ulterior motives almost immediately after meeting them or talking to them for a little bit. I also just seem to know things that I shouldn't know and cannot explain how or why I know these things. Recently, these "feelings" or sensations or whatever it is, have been intensified by a lot. So intense that sometimes it physically makes me sick to my stomach. Or it gives me extreme anxiety. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. And who knows I may actually be losing my mind. It's so intense that I went and got evaluated just to make sure I'm not going crazy. They said I'm not crazy but suggested some counseling sessions which I agreed to. Everything has gotten so intense that it's hard for me to be around other people and at times I get irritated very easily. So much that I isolate myself a lot because I don't how to handle all of this and I don't want others affected by whatever the hell is going on with me. I think my grandmother thinks I'm evil or something because sometimes it seems like I make lights flicker when I walk into the room, or weird things just seem to happen. Every once in awhile I'll have a dream that comes true. Not very often, but recently there's been more than I've ever had. I don't know if this is some kind of spiritual awakening though because most of this stuff has always happened to me, just not so intensely. My mom has told me how or family is very intuitive and perceptive and it runs in our family. Her grandma used to tell her, "you have the same gift that I have." I don't really know what that is though because it's always scared my mom and she doesn't want anything to do with any of it. And I was never close to her grandma, which would be my great grandma. So I guess the purpose of me writing all this is to hopefully seek out some guidance and advice because I've been going through this for almost 2 years now and things are only getting more intense. If anyone can help me out or send me in the right direction it would truly be a blessing for me. 

I wish you good luck and success in your journey. Try to think of it as a grand adventure awaiting you instead of a trial. It wont be a boring one, which is the best kind. Some good advice in this thread  to start you in the right direction. So give em hell and take no prisoners.:)

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, openozy said:

I reckon you'd be a good bushman and hunter Hankenhunter,your" in tune with stuff".

That's two of the nicest and astute things anyone has ever said to me. Thank you. I am and humbly try be. Once she gets her bearings, and gains control, she's  going to be a force to be reckoned with. I envy her and admire her courage to come here and bare all, knowing she could be ridiculed. She has the strength to overcome this and turn it to her advantage. Good luck Kiddo, though I doubt you'll need it.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to UM by the way. Quite boorish of me to have not said that first.

23 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

That's two of the nicest and astute things anyone has ever said to me. Thank you. I am and humbly try be. Once she gets her bearings, and gains control, she's  going to be a force to be reckoned with. I envy her and admire her courage to come here and bare all, knowing she could be ridiculed. She has the strength to overcome this and turn it to her advantage. Good luck Kiddo, though I doubt you'll need it.

Cheers,I just say it as I see it.Its good to see a new generation of open people,gives me a feeling of hope for humanity with this youngster.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Thank you. And I figured that if  I at least got one reply with some helpful advice that it would be enough to equal out any and all negative comments. And I am very thankful that there has been a lot of helpful advice. I have meditated a few times and I was actually surprised at how easy it was for me, but I think I need to do it more often. And I'm definitely going to do some research. Thank you to everyone who has responded. I am feeling more at ease already. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

It sounds like you are a super-sensitive to the super-physical vibrations around us.

There are others like you and I would suggest looking for advice from psychics and sensitives that have had to deal with struggles like yours. Even on-line I am sure you can find where they address this issue.

Unfortunately not many people like that hang out on this forum.

Best Wishes.

You have no idea how much this has helped me. I had never heard of anything like this until I read your post. And what a relief. It pretty much describes everything I'm going through. I had tried to Google what was going on, but I guess I just didn't word it right. But I am truly thankful that you you took the time to respond to me. The couple of minutes it took for you to write that, well it probably just changed my whole life and for the better. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Abnt said:

You have no idea how much this has helped me. I had never heard of anything like this until I read your post. And what a relief. It pretty much describes everything I'm going through. I had tried to Google what was going on, but I guess I just didn't word it right. But I am truly thankful that you you took the time to respond to me. The couple of minutes it took for you to write that, well it probably just changed my whole life and for the better. 

Here's a starting link for you to consider:

A Highly Sensitive Person vs an Overly-Empathic Person

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Abnt said:

Thank you. And I figured that if  I at least got one reply with some helpful advice that it would be enough to equal out any and all negative comments. And I am very thankful that there has been a lot of helpful advice. I have meditated a few times and I was actually surprised at how easy it was for me, but I think I need to do it more often. And I'm definitely going to do some research. Thank you to everyone who has responded. I am feeling more at ease already. 

I think with practice, you're going to find that you haven't even scratched the surface of what your going to be able to do. Keep the faith in yourself and the faith will keep you safe. Eat well and keep your energy level up. Right now you're a walking battery with a flashing light on top  saying "Drain me" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Abnt said:

All I can suggest is self medicating with alcohol but that's coming from a hopelessly depressed, suicidal, nihilistic pessimist who just wants to see the Sun explode.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ares_Zeusson said:

All I can suggest is self medicating with alcohol but that's coming from a hopelessly depressed, suicidal, nihilistic pessimist who just wants to see the Sun explode.

There seems to be a lot of you here. :hmm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Abnt said:

If anyone can help me out or send me in the right direction it would truly be a blessing for me. 

Poetry!

If you don't already....try expressing your thoughts in prose...it can give you a lot of insight into your own thinking...both now...and in the future. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Abnt said:

My mom has told me how or family is very intuitive and perceptive and it runs in our family. Her grandma used to tell her, "you have the same gift that I have." I don't really know what that is though because it's always scared my mom and she doesn't want anything to do with any of it. And I was never close to her grandma, which would be my great grandma. So I guess the purpose of me writing all this is to hopefully seek out some guidance and advice because I've been going through this for almost 2 years now and things are only getting more intense. If anyone can help me out or send me in the right direction it would truly be a blessing for me. 

Hello,

My understanding is that this degree of sensitivity does run in families. No doubt your mom found it best to not have any thing to do with it.

What many of us are not aware of is that humanity has started to shift and elevate its consciousness. However these things happen slowly. For some one like you it will be accelerated. The reason is that you already have a high degree of what I call Dimensional Awareness. The following link is to a channeled Kryon message I like a lot.

http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/2018 downloads/download_Perth_18.html

I suspect that you are not well informed on various forms of spirit communication. Meditation for sure will get you started. I like to encourage fostering a love bond with your spirit self. There is no one or anything which can help you more than your inner wisdom is my belief and my experience.

At this point I say, be patient with yourself. There is a massive amount of useful information for you which can not be digested over night.

John

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1