Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need guidance and advice please

Abnt

Some suggestions - 

. Formostly, slow down. Sometimes we need to simply allow our processes to find their flow. Taking things slower can help in a few ways; our glands secrete hormones, by slowing down we can reduce over stimulation. Some choose to use anti depressants to help their bodies to do this. I don't know how you feel about anti depressants. Combining  them with therapy is recognised as the ideal model.

If I may make a personal observation from life experiences - my take is that the gut lining can be seriously affected by processing meat (especially) and other foods, so look carefully at your diet. Some believe we also ingest the pain of the animal. I'm not full vegetarian but I have finally had to admit recently that meat just isn't working for me anymore. The health of your gut can prevent a lot of issues from ever arising. It is our second brain and mind and should always be trusted. As such, imbalances often start there.

Sorry if this is too obvious to you. I am hoping to pass on strength to you as I believe this to be possible when intended and human to human contact is the ultimate balm.

Empathically I feel you are hestitant due to not being sure of how you are being perceived. You can push past this in many ways and care for others but your own self feels a bit over exposed. This is normal. We are strong enough to process things but often need to slow down a little more until a new confidence arises. 

. I must agree with the poster who spoke of vibrational influences. These are times of very high vibrations due to the stirring up of so many emotions politically, religiously etc. Check if you are in contact with anyone who has views you do not agree with or find conflicting. Even here, check if anyone in particular is pushing your buttons. Look at your boundaries and what you allow inside of your personal space.

Facing people can completely turn off the affect of their vibration but if you have regular contact with the person (a family member) this could be more difficult to manage. There could be things left 'unsaid' which are causing you to feel as you do. Face the person if possible but maybe find someone to talk to on a weekly basis for at least 6 months, then allow yourself 6 months to actively practise what you receive. Only stay with the person if they are beneficial to you. If you have a friend who can provide this kind of support via a joint activity together this may be enough for your subconscious mind to process things. I always think a multi directional approach is best though so would suggest a regular slot where you both share an interest with a real life friend but also have one hour per week in a setting such as therapy.

You could also be experiencing a heightened sense of hesitantancy due to knowing things before they arise, especially if you are becoming more aware of your dreams. Maybe keep a piece of paper near to where you sleep, or invest in a note pad and a lovely pen.

Writing in any guise can help to arouse and also dissolve things too. You don't have to be an authour or a musician but those are extremely valuable skills to spend time with. Just sitting with yourself and creating a couple of characters can provide a form of understanding as well as release. Perspective is probably our most valuable tool on this plane. 

All methods are essentially self care routines and how you manage this stage kind of opens up new realms of possibilty which can reach into such areas as even your future parental temperament, so take your time figuring out what feels right for you. You are as important as the rising sun and can find all your answers.

Consider what vibrations are around you in terms of others who may be overly focusing - intentionally or unintentionally on your life. Things left 'unsaid' do arise in the subconscious. It could be that there are many 'unsaid' things around you and you are adept at picking up on this and need new strategies.

Ultimately, the use of an altar is in my opinion the most sacred of all practises. Look up altar use and see if this resonates in any way. It could be that you have been born this way, as so many are. Or there have been extremely perceptive people in your family lineage and your families vibrational energy is being perfected through you and in you. Use of an altar is helpful because you tend to the 'other' which is present within all our interactions directly. I can only advise on the use of stones, leaves, twigs and candles  if needed. Altars are great for meditation and oral communication with The Creator and our higher self. 

Work out what you want firstly, make your own King Fu and draw it into the world.

The above practises will form a condusive energy flow for yourself and others that will guide you,  always. 

Do consider if you are being prepped to aid others. Find a private place and from your heart ask The Creator to help you to hear yourself and others well... or however it comes to you. There is a silent revolution going on. Those, especially the 'least likely' are being prepped right now and it's ace!

Finally, research how to keep your home environment 'clear'. This is extremely important. Research how to use natural herbs such as sage and scents on your person and during bathing.

I hope I have stirred your imagination and your heart. I am confident you will find the answers and learn how to rest in a new way this year, which will remain with you. Push through into stillness and learn how to 'stay present' in the moment. Once there you will gain better perspective and peace about your continued growth, intelligence, pace and virility within life.

Much much love, Anna x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2019 at 9:14 AM, Anna101 said:

Some suggestions - 

. Formostly, slow down. Sometimes we need to simply allow our processes to find their flow. Taking things slower can help in a few ways; our glands secrete hormones, by slowing down we can reduce over stimulation. Some choose to use anti depressants to help their bodies to do this. I don't know how you feel about anti depressants. Combining  them with therapy is recognised as the ideal model.

If I may make a personal observation from life experiences - my take is that the gut lining can be seriously affected by processing meat (especially) and other foods, so look carefully at your diet. Some believe we also ingest the pain of the animal. I'm not full vegetarian but I have finally had to admit recently that meat just isn't working for me anymore. The health of your gut can prevent a lot of issues from ever arising. It is our second brain and mind and should always be trusted. As such, imbalances often start there.

Sorry if this is too obvious to you. I am hoping to pass on strength to you as I believe this to be possible when intended and human to human contact is the ultimate balm.

Empathically I feel you are hestitant due to not being sure of how you are being perceived. You can push past this in many ways and care for others but your own self feels a bit over exposed. This is normal. We are strong enough to process things but often need to slow down a little more until a new confidence arises. 

. I must agree with the poster who spoke of vibrational influences. These are times of very high vibrations due to the stirring up of so many emotions politically, religiously etc. Check if you are in contact with anyone who has views you do not agree with or find conflicting. Even here, check if anyone in particular is pushing your buttons. Look at your boundaries and what you allow inside of your personal space.

Facing people can completely turn off the affect of their vibration but if you have regular contact with the person (a family member) this could be more difficult to manage. There could be things left 'unsaid' which are causing you to feel as you do. Face the person if possible but maybe find someone to talk to on a weekly basis for at least 6 months, then allow yourself 6 months to actively practise what you receive. Only stay with the person if they are beneficial to you. If you have a friend who can provide this kind of support via a joint activity together this may be enough for your subconscious mind to process things. I always think a multi directional approach is best though so would suggest a regular slot where you both share an interest with a real life friend but also have one hour per week in a setting such as therapy.

You could also be experiencing a heightened sense of hesitantancy due to knowing things before they arise, especially if you are becoming more aware of your dreams. Maybe keep a piece of paper near to where you sleep, or invest in a note pad and a lovely pen.

Writing in any guise can help to arouse and also dissolve things too. You don't have to be an authour or a musician but those are extremely valuable skills to spend time with. Just sitting with yourself and creating a couple of characters can provide a form of understanding as well as release. Perspective is probably our most valuable tool on this plane. 

All methods are essentially self care routines and how you manage this stage kind of opens up new realms of possibilty which can reach into such areas as even your future parental temperament, so take your time figuring out what feels right for you. You are as important as the rising sun and can find all your answers.

Consider what vibrations are around you in terms of others who may be overly focusing - intentionally or unintentionally on your life. Things left 'unsaid' do arise in the subconscious. It could be that there are many 'unsaid' things around you and you are adept at picking up on this and need new strategies.

Ultimately, the use of an altar is in my opinion the most sacred of all practises. Look up altar use and see if this resonates in any way. It could be that you have been born this way, as so many are. Or there have been extremely perceptive people in your family lineage and your families vibrational energy is being perfected through you and in you. Use of an altar is helpful because you tend to the 'other' which is present within all our interactions directly. I can only advise on the use of stones, leaves, twigs and candles  if needed. Altars are great for meditation and oral communication with The Creator and our higher self. 

Work out what you want firstly, make your own King Fu and draw it into the world.

The above practises will form a condusive energy flow for yourself and others that will guide you,  always. 

Do consider if you are being prepped to aid others. Find a private place and from your heart ask The Creator to help you to hear yourself and others well... or however it comes to you. There is a silent revolution going on. Those, especially the 'least likely' are being prepped right now and it's ace!

Finally, research how to keep your home environment 'clear'. This is extremely important. Research how to use natural herbs such as sage and scents on your person and during bathing.

I hope I have stirred your imagination and your heart. I am confident you will find the answers and learn how to rest in a new way this year, which will remain with you. Push through into stillness and learn how to 'stay present' in the moment. Once there you will gain better perspective and peace about your continued growth, intelligence, pace and virility within life.

Much much love, Anna x

Wow! Thank you so much. That is a lot of helpful information, that I am truly grateful for and cannot express my appreciation for. A lot of what you said was right on. And there's a lot I still need to learn. I knew /know some things but there's a lot I need to learn. It's very overwhelming at times but I think everything happens for a reason and I need to just embrace it. When everything started to intensify about 2 years ago, the house I lived at had a lot of paranormal activity, and I'm wondering if that's possibly what caused everything to be intensified. I actually had a medium read that house and it all came about totally unexpectedly. She was a friend of a friend and I was explaining some of the things that were happening, so she wanted to go check it out. And I don't think she had ever expected what happened. I do not know how you feel, but I definitely believe in evil spirits and energies, well the medium had told me before we got to my house that she didn't believe in evil. She said that there are negative spirits but not evil ones. Well by the time she left my house she was crying which had never happened to her. She also informed me that my great grandma was there as my guardian angel and she was protecting me. That would be my mom's grandma, the one I talked about in my first post. That house had many other spirits there too. I'm so happy to be out of that house,especially looking back now. Anyways I truly appreciate your advice and for taking the time to write it out for me. Looks like I'm going to do some more researching! 

Edited by Abnt