Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remember former lifes - and also this wonder

HopeOfTrust

Halo,

can't prevent me to tell this story. For 10 years now I remember former lifes(reincarnation).  In this former lifes I met this woman for real, and saw the wonder with my own eyes being at work! I only know this wonder is true because of my remembering of this former life. My english is not perfect. But I want to share a youtube video with you, where you can see a strong christian wonder at work. It is about a miracle woman who gets oil on her skin, also from her Icon at home. This oil has healing qualities and appears out of nowhere. Many people are cured. But important is that it is still God's decision if you are cured. But seeing this wonder with your own eyes gets you to be shure God exists.

youtube: miracle of damascus part 10, youtube: miracle of damascus part 11, youtube: miracle of damascus part 12.

You can type this in and watch it for about ten minutes each. Enjoy!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HopeOfTrust

• GoodReality

• BEAR-CUB

Top Posters In This Topic

In general I got memories about some of my past lifes about 10 years ago. I just started to pray and asked God some questions that really bothered me. So he send me this rememberings so that I understand that there also exists Karma some part. Not that everything is determinated by past lifes. This would completely disturb the mission of Jesus. You can influence your life also NOW not only through the past. But it matthers somehow who you were in the past lifes also. The reality is much more complicated than simple karma beliefs.... but for me it was important to get God's okay to believe in Karma. 

2 minutes ago, HopeOfTrust said:

So he send me this rememberings so that I understand that there also exists Karma some part.

So directly after prayer you had detailed memories of a past life? Was it all at once or did it happen over a matter of time? 

It was for some months or a year or two, with interruptings, but it began immeadetly! It began immeadetly and was intensive for a few weeks, than it stopped and came only in parts the following months/years. The following months/years I did not need to ask questions actively, because God answered before I asked in my mind. Or during my own thinking about a question. The most intensive part was the first few weeks/months. 

In a few seconds or maybe not a single second there was a whole information within me, I saw a video in front of my eyes refering to my question, also with a voice from heaven. And the following days more rememberings came, they were just put in me, and then they were already inside me, complete, And I was just remembering, to fast to make my own phantasy. I developed feelings i couldn't develop if I would not have lived this situations myself, they were already there and so deep. Most rememberings where about my twin flame/soulmate. So I went to him and we become a couple..... and we are still a couple for ten years now approximately. 

• 1 year later...

HopeOfTrust considering that God has given you the gift of remembering your past lives, you are most blessed. Unlike me, I am cursed.