Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Requesting a Reading - Please

MajorasMask

Hello to all with psychic abilities and the like, I would like to respectfully ask for a reading. 

I'm wondering if you can tell me anything about myself, my past, and where my future is headed? The more specific the better, but any help is appreciated. 

8 minutes ago, LuisBerry said:

I'm wondering if you can tell me anything about myself, my past, and where my future is headed? The more specific the better, but any help is appreciated. 

Nobody can see a clear path into the future. It's not lineal. It's ever changing and stretches like a spiderweb with many roads and side paths. You make your own future with your direction, drive and 'power of intention"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I meant a general or broad reading. I got a reading here years back. It was shockingly accurate.  I don't recall the girl's name. It was pretty fascinating... 

I believe some people are gifted and or in contact with other entities and can see or glimpse into people's paths. I also understand that things can change. 

Thanks for your response nonetheless. 

• Like 1

be patient Luis, I know a wonderful and caring reader who checks in here every few days and may reply to you or not, if Spirit brings you to her attention. We only have one or two who are very good and they aren't always around or alerted by Spirit to respond to you. 

• Like 3