Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elizabeth Warren Drinks a Beer Runs for Pres.

OverSword

So on New Years Eve Elizabeth Warren announced she will be running for President in 2020.  See the bizarre video where she drinks a beer to show us she's just one of us common folk and not some elitist politician.

As pointed out by someone, look at the statue on the cabinet, 3rd from the left.  Woops!  :lol:

DwJLD5-X4AE-bw9.jpg

Time to retire.

• Haha 7

Although I'm rather partial to the occasional Cortez, Tulsi Gabbard would be my ideal President. ;)

Edited by acute
  • Like 2

I saw this over a week ago,it was so bizzare i didn't even want to make a thread about it :lol:

Like the woman on Redeye said,Warren should pick Rachel Dolezal as her running mate...Their campaign slogan,"You can't call me white 2020" :rofl:

Watching someone struggle that badly with opening,holding,and then trying to sip a beer...I mean really,she didn't appear human lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I must say though,i never noticed her little "ornament" :lol:

Oh well...she's not white,it's not racist! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Time to retire.

As the Republicans said to Steve King, after he questioned why the term “white supremacist” was considered offensive, it's time for both to step down.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, OverSword said:

As pointed out by someone, look at the statue on the cabinet, 3rd from the left.  Woops!  :lol:

DwJLD5-X4AE-bw9.jpg

Time to retire.

It's honestly pathetic how you people don't even bother to do any research before proudly pouncing on the bulls**t express...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/elizabeth-warren-memorabilia-shelf/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

It's honestly pathetic how you people don't even bother to do any research before proudly pouncing on the bulls**t express...

Nothing can cover over her inability to act human... :lol:

Watching her with that beer was like watching one of those freaky Japanese robots that "appear" human :rofl:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Yep, looks like I'm busted. Good catch.  Please don't refer to me as "you people" that's an extremely racist way to refer to white men :lol:.

Regardless, this is a really pathetic way for her to try to come off as one of the common folk.  I'll bet that's the first beer she's cracked 50 years.  Maybe you can check snopes out on that too. :tu:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well, she is white now so she has to be racist. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yep, looks like I'm busted. Good catch.  Please don't refer to me as "you people" that's an extremely racist way to refer to white men :lol:.

"You people" is a classic bigoted remark. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

REGARDING:::: """   Well, she is white now so she has to be racist.   """

I 'm serious, I've no more frames so you have to stop with the proverbs Michelle.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Nothing can cover over her inability to act human... :lol:

Watching her with that beer was like watching one of those freaky Japanese robots that "appear" human :rofl:

No argument there. I only saw the video once weeks ago. Can't bear to watch it since it's one of the cringiest things ever. :wacko:

• Like 4

Just now, Aquila King said:

No argument there. I only saw the video once weeks ago. Can't bear to watch it since it's one of the cringiest things ever. :wacko:

She appears about as real as Donalds hair :rofl:

• Haha 5

:lol: HOLY ****! I CAN'T STOP ****ING LAUGHING! :lol:

:lol: I HAVE RICE SPRAYED EVERYWHERE! :lol:

:lol: POCAHONTAS !!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@Piney  I wondered when you'd be checking in  :D

I don't cut myself with a knife, jian or chainsaw, but I just cut myself wide open with a can of water chestnuts.......why?

POCAHONTAS!!! :lol::lol::lol: 

• Haha 4

I was just over on Atlas Obscura and no joke,a recently posted topic was "The final resting place of Pocahontas"....i was worried the beer may have short circuted Warren :lol:

Piney's pulled to a Warren story like i am to a Dolezal story...tractor beam :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Piney's pulled to a Warren story like i am to a Dolezal story...tractor beam :rofl:

:yes:  :lol:

:lol:  STOP IT! THERE'S RICE ALL OVER THE WALLS AND MY SCREEN!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

And this is exactly why she has no chance of winning. I can at least somewhat agree with her policy-wise, but none of that matters now since she's become just a living joke from all the other dumb s**t she's done... :hmm:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

And this is exactly why she has no chance of winning. I can at least somewhat agree with her policy-wise, but none of that matters now since she's become just a living joke from all the other dumb s**t she's done... :hmm:

I just watched a show the other night where she told that "My mother was Lenape-Cherokee eloping" story again. Maybe she should just shut up about it. 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I just watched a show the other night where she told that "My mother was Lenape-Cherokee eloping" story again. Maybe she should just shut up about it. 

I really wish she would. She's been flirting with the SJW / identity politics wing of the left for far too long. I along with the majority of Americans couldn't care less what her genetic background is, I only care what policies she supports. Though it's hard to focus on that with her actually bragging about her 0.00000001% Native American blood. <_<

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

I really wish she would. She's been flirting with the SJW / identity politics wing of the left for far too long. I along with the majority of Americans couldn't care less what her genetic background is, I only care what policies she supports. Though it's hard to focus on that with her actually bragging about her 0.00000001% Native American blood. <_<

The fact that she didn't look at that ancestry report and then just say "I guess my family has been mistaken throughout the generations and there's not enough native in me for me to say I'm native." Says all anyone needs to know about her character.  Now of course we should point out that our current president's mouth runs about 5 minutes ahead of his brain too.

• Like 5