Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feral-al-ity

FeralChild473

Hello, my name is Micah. That is my real name. (if I aint suppose to tell it plese do not report me just tel me and i will not do again)

I am going to tell you a story. One day a cop station got a call of a boy who was walking on the highway. He was chatting to a broke down truck driver. The boy for some reason known only to the boy did not like the police. He was 5 years old covered in dirt wearing a diper and pair of shoes, although I have read a repot that said his clothes were covered in dirt so i not sure what I er i mean the boy was wearing it was long ago. So back to story. The offiver gave the boy some food. If i remmber correctly it was Jack in the box. It was delicous and the boy also had a pumpkin spice milkshake. Yet for 2 days they could not find the mother or the house the kid belonge to for 2 days. Also the boy when police arrived did nothing but growl, hiss, and act like an animal. So much so they labeled me i mean err the boy wa s a feral child. When they found the mtoher she thought the boy was playing outside. She wnet to prison for child neglect. So now I will tell you the boy is now a man and can speak well. I am that boy or was since I now am a man. Funny thing is I have had weird stuf happen in my life and I think maybe there is a spirit world sometimes reaching out to me, but I do not know. I can speak well, but I have a tendency to act soley off of something called instinct. I call it my gut. I can pretty much understand animals in a sense. (no not talking they do not talk, but body language or something and you know. Also I believe food is what i desire most. I have a lot of stories, but if anyone wants to ask me what a so called feral child thinks like or something I will try to answer, but I do not know whether or not what makes a feral child anymore because well I read that they never have learned to talk let alone do stuf like write. Ask away and maybe I can figure out myself somehow.

11 minutes ago, FeralChild473 said:

Hello, my name is Micah. That is my real name. (if I aint suppose to tell it plese do not report me just tel me and i will not do again)

I am going to tell you a story. One day a cop station got a call of a boy who was walking on the highway. He was chatting to a broke down truck driver. The boy for some reason known only to the boy did not like the police. He was 5 years old covered in dirt wearing a diper and pair of shoes, although I have read a repot that said his clothes were covered in dirt so i not sure what I er i mean the boy was wearing it was long ago. So back to story. The offiver gave the boy some food. If i remmber correctly it was Jack in the box. It was delicous and the boy also had a pumpkin spice milkshake. Yet for 2 days they could not find the mother or the house the kid belonge to for 2 days. Also the boy when police arrived did nothing but growl, hiss, and act like an animal. So much so they labeled me i mean err the boy wa s a feral child. When they found the mtoher she thought the boy was playing outside. She wnet to prison for child neglect. So now I will tell you the boy is now a man and can speak well. I am that boy or was since I now am a man. Funny thing is I have had weird stuf happen in my life and I think maybe there is a spirit world sometimes reaching out to me, but I do not know. I can speak well, but I have a tendency to act soley off of something called instinct. I call it my gut. I can pretty much understand animals in a sense. (no not talking they do not talk, but body language or something and you know. Also I believe food is what i desire most. I have a lot of stories, but if anyone wants to ask me what a so called feral child thinks like or something I will try to answer, but I do not know whether or not what makes a feral child anymore because well I read that they never have learned to talk let alone do stuf like write. Ask away and maybe I can figure out myself somehow.

There is a different section for fiction.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/forum/68-writers-and-artists-hangout/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FeralChild473 said:

I have had weird stuf happen in my life and I think maybe there is a spirit world sometimes reaching out to me, but I do not know. I can speak well, but I have a tendency to act soley off of something called instinct. I call it my gut. I can pretty much understand animals in a sense. (no not talking they do not talk, but body language or something and you know. Also I believe food is what i desire most. I have a lot of stories, but if anyone wants to ask me what a so called feral child thinks like or something I will try to answer, but I do not know whether or not what makes a feral child anymore because well I read that they never have learned to talk let alone do stuf like write. Ask away and maybe I can figure out myself somehow.

No.

I had a really bad young childhood too. Tossed back and forth between Crack Camden and the Pine Barrens Meth Central until I was adopted by a aunt and uncle. I lived in the bush and studied and interacted with wildlife. I am also a well respected bush tracker who taught Native living skills.

You don't have to make up fairytales child or pretend to be something your not. It will just get you trolled and nobody gains anything. There are too many well educated people here with good B.S. detectors. Be yourself. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Carnoferox said:

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

No.

I had a really bad young childhood too. Tossed back and forth between Crack Camden and the Pine Barrens Meth Central until I was adopted by a aunt and uncle. I lived in the bush and studied and interacted with wildlife. I am also a well respected bush tracker who taught Native living skills.

You don't have to make up fairytales child or pretend to be something your not. It will just get you trolled and nobody gains anything. There are too many well educated people here with good B.S. detectors. Be yourself. 

Why the negativity once again to newcomers on this forum? I see a person sharing in good faith. Oh well, not much I can do except hoping @FeralChild473 sticks around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Why the negativity once again to newcomers on this forum? I see a person sharing in good faith. Oh well, not much I can do except hoping @FeralChild473 sticks around.

What negativity?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a negative Nancy by any stretch. With that said, I'm not sensing much sincerity in your post. I could be wrong and I hope I am. Welcome to the forum. If you're sincere, then slow down and gather your thoughts before you post. You rushed to get it typed and it shows. Tell the story from the beginning as best you can recall. Just remember, there are very smart people here who can spot a troll a mile away. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here for now and will try to help in any way I can.

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

More evidence that you can't tell fiction from reality.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm not a negative Nancy by any stretch. With that said, I'm not sensing much sincerity in your post. I could be wrong and I hope I am. Welcome to the forum. If you're sincere, then slow down and gather your thoughts before you post. You rushed to get it typed and it shows. Tell the story from the beginning as best you can recall. Just remember, there are very smart people here who can spot a troll a mile away. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here for now and will try to help in any way I can.

Hank

It sounded to me like someone who has limited writing skills which wouldn't be surprising for a child with a very poor and rough upbringing but why are you not sensing much sincerity?

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It sounded to me like someone who has limited writing skills which wouldn't be surprising for a child with a very poor and rough upbringing but why are you not sensing much sincerity?

My fake/imagined talent is that I'm an empath. I sense emotions good or bad. I can sense intent ,lies, pain, and powerful urges. Most times distance is a factor.  But if I connect in real time, I can often sense at a distance. It's why empaths are generally not socially outgoing. It can be... painful. I've passed murderous people in the street and cant do a damm thing about it. That's why an effective block is the first thing you need to learn. I was there for my mothers death. I cant even describe what I sensed other than a powerful  peace when she left. My father was much worse. He had dementia. I couldnt be there for his death because it was to intense and I am still haunted by it. I feels really weird to have stepped out of the closet. I'm still blinking in the bright light. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

My fake/imagined talent is that I'm an empath. I sense emotions good or bad. I can sense intent ,lies, pain, and powerful urges. Most times distance is a factor.  But if I connect in real time, I can often sense at a distance. It's why empaths are generally not socially outgoing. It can be... painful. I've passed murderous people in the street and cant do a damm thing about it. That's why an effective block is the first thing you need to learn. I was there for my mothers death. I cant even describe what I sensed other than a powerful  peace when she left. My father was much worse. He had dementia. I couldnt be there for his death and am still haunted by it. I feels really weird to have stepped out of the closet. I'm still blinking in the bright light. 

I can believe you may be empathic but I would give the OP at least the outward benefit of the doubt without any practical knowledge of the case. I am not sure why considering the person a possible troll to his face at this point is proper behavior.

See #6, Papa. I said I was willing to give him/her the benefit of the doubt. I was not being rude or ctitical. It just seemed off to me.

• Like 1

The pumpkin spice milkshake has piqued my interest, I've enjoyed pumpkin scones, but this is a real novelty !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

The pumpkin spice milkshake has piqued my interest, I've enjoyed pumpkin scones, but this is a real novelty !

I just picked this years pumpkins out of my garden and looked up the pumkin spice milkshake recipe.Whether the op story is true or not,this milkshake is going to be good.Thanks feral child.Looking forward to more of your stories and drink ideas.Cheers

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

See #6, Papa. I said I was willing to give him/her the benefit of the doubt. I was not being rude or ctitical. It just seemed off to me.

:yes: Way off. 

I'm out of likes Hank. 

Here's something for both posts. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2019 at 2:35 AM, papageorge1 said:

It sounded to me like someone who has limited writing skills which wouldn't be surprising for a child with a very poor and rough upbringing

I knew a ranch hand who operated heavy machinery. He was a Kentucky Hillbilly who grew up on the migrant trail and never went to school a day in his life. He taught himself to read by picking books and papers out of the trash. He also taught himself to draw and paint by picking up supplies wherever he could get them. He sold his pictures and paintings in the general store and arranged wild flowers in vases for the wives of the farms he worked at and could write great poetry. He also had beautiful handwriting.

Upbringing is only part of your development.  

3 hours ago, Piney said:

I knew a ranch hand who operated heavy machinery. He was a Kentucky Hillbilly who grew up on the migrant trail and never went to school a day in his life. He taught himself to read by picking books and papers out of the trash. He also taught himself to draw and paint by picking up supplies wherever he could get them. He sold his pictures and paintings in the general store and arranged wild flowers in vases for the wives of the farms he worked at and could write great poetry. He also had beautiful handwriting.

Upbringing is only part of your development.  

Great, but that in no way disputes what I said.

It sounded to me like someone who has limited writing skills which wouldn't be surprising for a child with a very poor and rough upbringing

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Old Bennie had a very poor and rough upbringing.  I can't cite a few more instances if you'd like. 

So why don't you tell us about that idea that's floating around in your head that Aryans are the source of all esoteric wisdom?  Maybe start a thread. :yes:

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Old Bennie had a very poor and rough upbringing.  I can't cite a few more instances if you'd like. 

How do you logically think that refutes anything I said. Try reading slower maybe?? Where did I ever say no one with a poor and rough upbringing ever becomes well literate?? Certainly that don't ALL attain a high degree of literateness. 

1 hour ago, Piney said:

So why don't you tell us about that idea that's floating around in your head that Aryans are the source of all esoteric wisdom?  Maybe start a thread. :yes:

Another case of illogical processing of things I've said.

Boy Piney, I think you need to take another breather!

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Another case of illogical processing of things I've said.

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Boy Piney, I think you need to take another breather!

Uh huh. :yes: