Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most funny movie

docyabut2

17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Mine is by the same guy.

That was Gene Wilder's second greatest role.

His greatest was the Waco Kid in 'Blazing Saddles'

• Like 4

I agree with It's a Mad Mad Mad World, Blazing Saddles amd Young Frankenstein, and I would add :

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Piney said:

That was Gene Wilder's second greatest role.

His greatest was the Waco Kid in 'Blazing Saddles'

And that is my favorite movie. It never gets old for me. I always seem to find some funny reference that I missed before. Rip Gene, you funny guy. You are missed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Okay, all of the above are favorites. Blazing Saddles first, Young Frankenstein second. 

• Like 1

Since I don't have a college degree, and I thought I had fooled my uncle too, I have to go with the Pink Panther as my favorite comedy in film. The sequels are all great too, even the ones without Peter Sellers. Peter Sellers is probably my favorite Funny Actor, and Claudia Cardinale is close to my ideal woman or princess, after my wife, who is a Queen. David Niven is also a favorite actor, in any category, besides comedy. And the Music is something else I enjoy, Mancini was an inspired soul when it comes to his music, especially the song Meglio Domani, and which the lyrics in Italian were written by Franco Migliacci, sung by Fran Jeffries, a real knockout herself, in my male eyes. It Had Better Be Tonight was the English version by Johnny Mercer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

To me, one of the most funny movies is My Cousin Vinny.

Anyone here a big fan of this movie like I am?