Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Largest recorded great white shark spotted

Eldorado

1 minute ago, acute said:

Where's the Eiffel Tower? :blink:

Every size comparison chart has the Eiffel Tower on it.

And a London bus.  From the 1960s ....

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

A saying my dad told me comes to mind "it's all fun and games till someone gets hurt". Swimming with great white sharks probably isn't the best idea.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

RE:  Love that, yeah we'd heard that and thought among ourselves .. """""""' just like something adults would say YEAH BOO LAST ONE TO THE SWING SET IS A ROTTEN EGG! "  **** doors slamming dust clouds trying to settle* 
Someone wanders back in sounding like bawling cat air-raid sirens as a popsicle stick snapped off in between jaws in the back of their mouth. <true story> Oh The fun times goodtimes, goodtimes /sarc !

57 minutes ago, justin3651 said:

A saying my dad told me comes to mind "it's all fun and games till someone gets hurt". Swimming with great white sharks probably isn't the best idea.

Great Post by the way. [[[[ OP  ]

Edited by MWoo7
DELETED A TRACE OF REDUNDANCY, JUST IMAGINE, GO FIGS ! ,.<yeah you can borrow that>
  • Haha 3

Friggin' divers are NUTS.  And you wonder how tragic accidents happen??

"Well, it looked so beautiful and... "   CHOMP

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Shark diver 'calm' as she swam with largest great white shark ever recorded

A woman who swam side-by-side with a shark, the length of a giraffe in Hawaii had never dived with a great white before her "calming" encounter with the big beast. 

The six-metre-long shark, named Deep Blue, was drawn to the warm waters of the north shore of Oahu earlier this week to feast on a dead sperm whale.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/18/08/15/deep-blue-shark-hawaii-diver-ocean-ramsey-us-news

• Like 1

19 hours ago, justin3651 said:

Taking a ridiculous risk, for what ?  I was staggered that anyone would be that reckless, really.

• Like 4

Just now, Habitat said:

Taking a ridiculous risk, for what ?  I was staggered that anyone would be that reckless, really.

Perhaps hell hath frozen over :lol:

I find myself in total agreement with you for once! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Perhaps hell hath frozen over :lol:

I find myself in total agreement with you for once! 

I hope no-one else is emboldened to imitate that stunt somewhere, they might not be so lucky. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

I hope no-one else is emboldened to imitate that stunt somewhere, they might not be so lucky. 

Twice in one day! 

We are on a roll!! :rofl:

• Haha 4

Half the world would have cringed watching it. They say it's the one you don't see, that gets you, but who wants to be the exception to the rule !

• Like 2

^ ^ ^ TRACKING MAP ^ ^ ^ ^ COOL ! Myles !!!!!!!  Now where's the STICK MAN being eaten

Figures / icon ??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Yeah it would be painted red, [[[[SLACKERS I tell ya! )))))) they should get on that and maybe get a Pulitzer.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

^ ^ ^ TRACKING MAP ^ ^ ^ ^ COOL ! Myles !!!!!!!  Now where's the STICK MAN being eaten

Figures / icon ??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Yeah it would be painted red, [[[[SLACKERS I tell ya! )))))) they should get on that and maybe get a Pulitzer.

i brought that up the last time we went to Florida and my daughters were going to the beach.   it did scare them a bit when they could see that a couple sharks were last pinged near there.

• Like 2