Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does this mean?

SuddenlyAstral

Hey, 

So as of lately I have been really trying to get in tune with my higher conscious in an attempt to gain some clarity and direction in my 3D life. 

Today during the day I decided to continue trying a guided mediation on astral projection that I found on YouTube. I wasn’t hoping for any type of success this go around since the first go around wasn’t lucid enough for me to really know that I had actually projected. This time was very, very, different. 

It took about 30 minutes until I separated and I saw myself in bed and lost my ability to hear myself or speak which totally freaked me out! I jolted myself awake. I called on my deity of choice and asked for guidance and clarity and to just honestly give me a glimpse of where I want to be headed, and decided to commence again. The second go around was different the fear and anxiety started to vanish and I knew I was there but somewhere else. I heard myself breathing and the tv that once displayed images and sound now only displayed still colors that bounced off the walls illuminating them slightly. I went to walk out of my bedroom toward my living room and I unlocked my front door and oddly I could feel the cool metal on my hands and the sound of the lock clicking was audible, just like it is in my waking life. What disturbed me was the lower vibrational entity I saw at the bottom of my apartment building steps floating through a wall that is connected to another apartment that is 100% vacant. I knew that I didn’t need to to interact with it but I said a quick prayer and retreated back in house and locked my door again. I knew that I needed to venture out decided to take my back door. Mind you it is currently snowing but when I stepped on my patio the snow vanished and it was spring like.

On the patio I thought I saw my great grandma in my peripheral but she was almost translucent and she didn’t manifest completely until I called her by name and then she was in 3D and was sitting at a table having a cup of tea with other figures I didn’t recognize. one was almost glittery and and the other didn’t really manifest fully. She told me to be careful out here and that comforted me because it felt like she was near by, even though she seemed to be living her own existence. She passed away in 1996. 

I continued to venture out until I came to a house and it felt familiar yet unrecognizable and I decided to venture in and I was met by a man. He seemed to know me as if I had come there often. In 3D life this man is utterly unaware of my existence and we have had no contact personally except through social media. I saw picture of us in frames like we had had a full life but time had since passed since those photos had been taken. It felt almost futuristic as if I was being given a glimpse. The surroundings where warm and dimly lit with deep warm blue hues and the bed was almost metallic and I asked him why he was there and he was like this is our home. Then to keep it g-rated he made love to me in our room and it was so vivid I could feel the coolness of the sheets warmth from him, the vibrations between us, and I could feel his heart beat, and smell him. And it was like no other experience I’ve had in a waking life. In the midst I heard the faint sounds of a crying baby and we wrapped up and I asked who’s baby that was and he told me it was our son. I wasn’t given a glimpse of him and he tended to him and rejoined me after. He brought back to the room a car seat that he was having trouble with and it was black with blue trim. We talked for a awhile and stared at the photos of us in total disbelief still because they were candid.  I didn’t want to leave and he told me We couldn’t stay there forever. It felt so real but peaceful and I’ve honestly been replaying it most of the day. My question is this a possible twin flame activation and why does it feel so personal when we never even met. I have had thoughts about him and I don’t know if I’m manifesting him in my life subconsciously or if this was a real astral meeting. Hope to hear from any of you. 

Edited by SuddenlyAstral

I would suggest you start a diary and log your experiences and date them to have as you go forward. This stuff will blur and the time frames harder to get right later if you do not, IMO.

Time will reveal if there is anything to this beyond a very vivid dream. When a person attempts a road of discovery like astral projection, it is one where your experiences are your training ground and out here no one else is going to readily be able to relate or give you answers. 

I refer you to a blog here called A Man Awake, I think it is called, by @White Crane Feather in which he shares a lot of his experiences in astral projection. That might be of help to you.

Welcome to UM.

• Like 3

Be careful. You will encounter entities you cannot trust, just as here in the material world. There is nowhere you can go that evil will not find you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

Be careful. You will encounter entities you cannot trust, just as here in the material world. There is nowhere you can go that evil will not find you. 

Thanks for the insight. I try to keep my mind clear and call on my spirit guides. Is there anything else I can do to protect my soul? 

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I would suggest you start a diary and log your experiences and date them to have as you go forward. This stuff will blur and the time frames harder to get right later if you do not, IMO.

Time will reveal if there is anything to this beyond a very vivid dream. When a person attempts a road of discovery like astral projection, it is one where your experiences are your training ground and out here no one else is going to readily be able to relate or give you answers. 

I refer you to a blog here called A Man Awake, I think it is called, by @White Crane Feather in which he shares a lot of his experiences in astral projection. That might be of help to you.

Welcome to UM.

Thanks so much! I’m about to start a dream journal and just go from there. I’m reluctant to do it again just because I’m scared to let something negative attach to me. But hopefully this blog will give me some clarity on the journey. 

• Like 2

When it comes to AP, he is the most knowledgeable one on the forum that I know of. 

I work a great deal with journeying and related things but do not AP myself. I am not allowed to, it is the one forbidden thing to me by my "people" (guides). I work just short of it quite well, though, and have no desire to AP as a result.

You are wise to stop deliberately doing it until you feel more ready and his blog is weird and amazing at the same time. He is also wonderful to talk with if you can catch a few minutes of his time.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SuddenlyAstral said:

Thanks for the insight. I try to keep my mind clear and call on my spirit guides. Is there anything else I can do to protect my soul? 

Willpower. That is your greatest weapon. 

If you believe in righteousness, stay true to it always.. You may be forced to take a step back, such as in a fist fight, but regain your stance and fight on. I have wavered myself, as the pain and torture inflicted can be immeasurable. But I regained my footing. You can too, always. Stay strong, keep your head up. PM me if you ever need to talk. I don't frequent this site often, but I'm always willing to answer a PM. 

You are a weapon of good. You are the world's protection, it's not the other way around. Think about that. 

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Like 1

For those that want to know what I mean, you have to be able to gain lucidity during your dreams. This can be done with cynicism, believe it or not.  Doubt it a great tool, as it will allow you to distinguish the dream world from waking material reality. For example, you cannot fly in the real world. If you can fly, and you realize it, you will realize you're dreaming. 

But once you gain consciousness there, you may become conscious of others there. Hence my warning. And you may not like those that you encounter..Most lucid dreams you'll go through without issue. But you will know that you're not dealing with just constructs if you keep messing around. When you have an invasion, you'll know the difference. 

I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Like 1

Learn to put up a light shield. If you've advanced to AP, learning to shield is easy. Be cautious and try to observe, not interact. Things are not always what they seem, and your subconscious can affect this. The baby thing feels a little weird, but on the other hand you've  just joined the paranormal mile high club.:D Next time make sure the dude wears a paranormal condom. You dont want to be leaving paranormal babies all over the ether.:huh:

/I'm teasing, not serious about the last parts. Hence my avatar.

//serious about the first.

///third slashie for the great advice posted by others.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Learn to put up a light shield. If you've advanced to AP, learning to shield is easy. Be cautious and try to observe, not interact. Things are not always what they seem, and your subconscious can affect this. The baby thing feels a little weird, but on the other hand you've  just joined the paranormal mile high club.:D Next time make sure the dude wears a paranormal condom. You dont want to be leaving paranormal babies all over the ether.:huh:

/I keed about the last parts.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SuddenlyAstral said:

It rather depends on your theology, and how you invoke protection within that framework. 
A Christian could pray to the Archangel Michael for protection, or pray the "Our Father" for example, but those would be faily theologically meaningless to a Buddhist.
You need to have faith in what you invoke, and ultimate faith at that. Unshakeable. The act of having faith is, in and of itself, a shield.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 1/17/2019 at 11:43 PM, SuddenlyAstral said:

Thanks so much! I’m about to start a dream journal and just go from there. I’m reluctant to do it again just because I’m scared to let something negative attach to me. But hopefully this blog will give me some clarity on the journey. 

H there. The “negative entities” you may find yourself faced with can’t really harm you if you do not fear them. Some of them are actually manifestations of things in this world. Fear is a psychological space that you do not want to carry with you into the other spaces. Remember you are in a state of pure consciousness. You have at tremendous power to manifest. You have lots of your own little demons running around inside your head. Being able to face them an defeat them is an important skill if you are going to access the deep places. It’s not easy work, but it does change you. Your brain and mind will open up. It’s not to be taken lightly though. The changes you go through are not always easy. 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2