Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Smiley Face Murders

susieice

22 hours ago, Regi said:

Hello? I saw and heard all of the same things you did.

To me, (in Tommy's case) the most significant info. pertaining to cause- and speaks to manner- is the toxicology results.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:39 PM, Regi said:

I don't know why that's plural, but I didn't see anything I'd refer to as a drag mark.

He never told anybody that he was scared, nor did he tell anybody he was thinking he needed to move away from the area because he was scared.

Then why did you post the above ?  Do you have another source of information ?  

On 3/3/2019 at 10:45 AM, Vincennes said:

If you're referring to what I said about the toxicology, it isn't mentioned, but it's in the episode that in the autopsy report, the COD is reported as "probable drowning associated with mixed ethanol intoxication...." and then the rest of that statement- which is relatively lengthy- is blurred and so I don't know what other drug was present, but info from a missing poster revealed that Tommy suffered from seizures and so I think it's likely that it's an anti-seizure medication.

https://www.ibe-epilepsy.org/downloads/Alcohol and Epilepsy.pdf

The scenario I can easily imagine is that Tommy wasn't feeling right and so he went outside, the rear exit perhaps having been the nearest.

Now, how he came to be in the creek, I don't think that circumstance could ever be determined conclusively and so I think Undetermined is an appropriate ruling for manner, although it appears to me to have been an accident.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, Vincennes said:

Please see my post # 76.  In it I have brought forward your posts in which you said you didn't see drag marks and there was no evidence Tommy had talked to people about being afraid.  

Now you are switching to something about toxicology and referring to an autopsy.    

Does anyone have thoughts on why they are going in the direction of a group of killers comprising a gang of serial killers ?  

Why isn't it possible for this to be one killer who travels such as a trucker ?  They've found serial killers before in the trucking industry.  

25 minutes ago, Vincennes said:

Please see my post # 76.  In it I have brought forward your posts in which you said you didn't see drag marks and there was no evidence Tommy had talked to people about being afraid.  

Now you are switching to something about toxicology and referring to an autopsy.    

When you asked about whether I had another source, I figured you must be talking about what I said about the tox. since they didn't say squat about the tox in the episode.

Re: my posts you brought forward, I stand by what I said, and no, I don't have another source, just a difference of opinion as to interpretation ("drag mark") and what the facts actually are (Tommy told people he was scared, moving because he was scared).

Edited by Regi