Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is at the bottom of Belize's Blue Hole ?

UM-Bot

Off course they found plastics.  I am trying to cut as many plastics as possible out of my house.  

You know what happens when you stare too long into the abyss...

In all seriousness, all that plastic is going to make the oddest of rocks one day. We don't even know what a million years of pressure will turn it into, do we? If anyone has some insight on that, I'd love to hear it. 

Edited by PrisonerX

2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A recent expedition to the depths of a giant marine sinkhole in Belize has revealed some intriguing finds.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/324903/what-is-at-the-bottom-of-belizes-blue-hole

"At 300 feet down you could see the change in the rock where it used to be land and turned into sea. It was one of the starkest reminders of the danger of climate change I've ever seen."

We have another thread where they have found ancient creatures beneath  the ice in the Antarctic

According to a press release by scientific journal Nature, the Subglacial Antarctic Lakes Scientific Access (SALSA) mission discovered the remains of creatures in Antarctica’s subglacial Lake Mercer, a lake covered by a 1,067 metre thick sheet of ice.

More proof of the climatic changes on Earth over the centuries.

3 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

What is at the bottom of Belize's Blue Hole ?

It's got to be Lord Lucan or Shergar.

A submerged cenote.