Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
susieice

Trump to make major announcement re shutdown

422 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Aaron2016

Pelosi wanted strong borders and 100 percent security.  I bet she regrets saying this now.

 

 

 

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
16 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

I have TWO adopted Daughters that were both Sexually molested by my youngest Daughters biological Father as children because the Court ruled that He had a right to see them. He is from Guatemala! So you have no clue about what you are talking about I don't care how many BS charts you post to say otherwise!!!

I was molested by my father from the ages of 3 to 4, and he's a natural born American citizen, born and raised.

So I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Rapists and criminals exist within ALL people groups, and the data shows that theres no more of them amongst illegals then there are US citizens.

This isn't about protecting people from violent criminals, it's about demonizing illegals. And screw you for using your molested daughters as an excuse to spread your senseless hate.

  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost_shaman
16 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

I have TWO adopted Daughters that were both Sexually molested by my youngest Daughters biological Father as children because the Court ruled that He had a right to see them. He is from Guatemala! So you have no clue about what you are talking about I don't care how many BS charts you post to say otherwise!!!

I'd also point out that this Man destroyed my Daughters Lives, they will never be the same and have had to deal with this abuse most of their lives! He was also a Major Drug dealer of Cocaine and Meth in our Town! He is in Prison for the Molestation and I couldn't even attend the Trial because I was honestly afraid I'd try to attack him in the Courtroom!!! 

You Dem's and Socialist that want open Borders don't have a clue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

@Aaron2016  - C'mon man!  Don't you know  that you cannot hold Democrats responsible??

THey are sooooooooooo special

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

Rapists and criminals exist within ALL people groups, and the data shows that theres no more of them amongst illegals then there are US citizens.

But they DO exist among them. Why let more of them in when we have enough of our own!? You are certifiable.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaron2016

If the border was just 5 miles wide then nobody would complain.  Why does size always matter?  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

So basically what I am seeing is that there is nothing Trump is offering that shouldn't be done anyways and liberals/democrats are rapist shielding scum because they think a wall is stupid. 

Compelling arguments......

Yeah, I'm thinking the shutdown is going to continue....... 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So basically what I am seeing is that there is nothing Trump is offering that shouldn't be done anyways and liberals/democrats are rapist shielding scum because they think a wall is stupid. 

Compelling arguments......

Yeah, I'm thinking the shutdown is going to continue....... 

Those things should be done. Hopefully adding in an effective wall won't cause a nay vote from the dems. Other than that, nice to see that you finally get it.

Edited by F3SS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Those things should be done. Hopefully adding in an effective wall won't cause a nay vote from the dems. Other than that, nice to see that you finally get it.

I'm thinking we are going to see some bills coming from the House with those very things- minus the wall. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I'm thinking we are going to see some bills coming from the House with those very things- minus the wall. 

A wall can not hurt so why noy just go for it. Give me one compelling reason why a wall will not help to curb some illegal immigration. Just one other than the cost because these creeps burn that much of our money on a whole slew of stupid ass things all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
Just now, F3SS said:

A wall can not hurt so why noy just go for it. Give me one compelling reason why a wall will not help to curb some illegal immigration. Just one other than the cost because these creeps burn that much of our money on a whole slew of stupid ass things all the time.

It doesn't address the main entry point of drugs: Sea and Land Ports of Entry

It doesn't address the main entry method of illegals: Overstayed Visas (Airports)

It doesn't address the main entry method of terrorists: Canadian border

It does take money and attention away from the above three and does nothing to address the root problem.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

@Gromdor   If you're so sure the wall does nothing, why do you and dems fight it so hard?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It doesn't address the main entry point of drugs: Sea and Land Ports of Entry

It doesn't address the main entry method of illegals: Overstayed Visas (Airports)

It doesn't address the main entry method of terrorists: Canadian border

It does take money and attention away from the above three and does nothing to address the root problem.

 

Then let Trump build it and own it. It'll be his demise in 2020 when it fails so miserably. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@Gromdor   If you're so sure the wall does nothing, why do you and dems fight it so hard?

Consider me weird, but I often heap scorn on things I deem stupid.  Can't really speak for the Dems, I didn't really join their ranks till the mid-terms last year.  If I would have to guess, it is to make Trump eat some humble pie so he will be more apt to deal on things they really want.  After all, they did offer the $5 billion last march for what he has just offered now.  So I am sure they are willing to deal in the end.  But the wall really wasn't as important to Trump back then and he lost some of his cards via court rulings.  The Machiavellian in me thinks the Dems are letting Nero (Trump) burn Rome just to show the world his true colors.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Then let Trump build it and own it. It'll be his demise in 2020 when it fails so miserably. 

He's a billionaire.  If he wants to build it and own it, I am fine with that.  It's obviously not important enough for him to personally sacrifice for.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

it is to make Trump eat some humble pie so he will be more apt to deal on things they really want.

This sums it up concisely.  They know that if he capitulates, he's done and they'll never relent until they get rid of him.  The question is, as weeks turn into months, will the American people begin to see that their lives are basically untouched by the absence of nearly a million well-paid government workers?  I think they will.  Oh, the propaganda arm of the Party will raise the level of hysteria as much as they can but in truth, we could do without most of these workers.  If he holds the line, no matter how long it takes, his stock with his supporters will only rise.  The rest wouldn't vote for him if you paid them.  Screw them.  Burn it down.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost_shaman
28 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It doesn't address the main entry point of drugs: Sea and Land Ports of Entry

 

I guess you didn't hear the Presidents address? He is offering 805 Million dollar just for point of entry! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, and then said:

This sums it up concisely.  They know that if he capitulates, he's done and they'll never relent until they get rid of him.  The question is, as weeks turn into months, will the American people begin to see that their lives are basically untouched by the absence of nearly a million well-paid government workers?  I think they will.  Oh, the propaganda arm of the Party will raise the level of hysteria as much as they can but in truth, we could do without most of these workers.  If he holds the line, no matter how long it takes, his stock with his supporters will only rise.  The rest wouldn't vote for him if you paid them.  Screw them.  Burn it down.  

Eh, the farmers around here notice.  Between the trade war, crop insurance and farm subsidies they might as well be government employees themselves.  TSA, Coast Guard, and Border Patrol not getting paid probably hurts some too.  Trump's probably happy about the FBI not getting paid though(Not so much that the Secret Service isn't).  Kinda sucks that none of our food is getting inspected anymore. (Because bad lettuce killed more people than illegals last year.)   But hey,  no effect on the populace.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
Just now, lost_shaman said:

I guess you didn't hear the Presidents address? He is offering 805 Million dollar just for point of entry! 

Yup, weird how that is a "concession" to Democrats and not something he should be doing anyways.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
37 minutes ago, F3SS said:

A wall can not hurt so why noy just go for it. Give me one compelling reason why a wall will not help to curb some illegal immigration. Just one other than the cost because these creeps burn that much of our money on a whole slew of stupid ass things all the time.

A wall can't hurt on the Canada-USA border either...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost_shaman
1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Yup, weird how that is a "concession" to Democrats and not something he should be doing anyways.

He didn't say it was a "concession" to Dumb Democrats, he said it was needed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
22 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Dems and Repubs would still have to get together and craft a bill the President will sign to reopen the government.  With the wall out of the way, it might happen.  Everybody wins, including Nancy,  its great for her reputation, she stood up to the President and made him take another road.  Libs will be delighted.

I just hope we can get that $5 billion or more  transferred  to Homeland Security and ICE to modernize the checkpoints where most of the drugs and contraband enter.  They can only inspect about 8% of traffic now they say. If they can do that, then we win, the citizens that is. 

The 200 plus miles of Wall would do exactly that!   Freeing up much needed manpower that is wasted looking for 'crossers' while at the same time putting themselves in harms way. 

By building the wall...we free up resources for the very things you stated we needed...which we do.  

I travel to Huntsville, Texas quite often.  In Huntsville, Texas...right there for all the world to see on Interstate 45 is the Texas State Penitentiary at Huntsville.  Notice the huge tall fences with rolls of razor wire?  Notice that there are only a few guard towers?  It's the same thing.  Make it so difficult for people to cross the border in the expanses they routinely use...and use those resources where we need them most.

prison.jpg.bfedebacfa1e174554d4d85e6c3a7dd0.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, lost_shaman said:

He didn't say it was a "concession" to Dumb Democrats, he said it was needed!

And I agree with him.  Heck so does Pelosi and the Democrats: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/9/nancy-pelosi-democrats-embrace-ports-entry-crackdo/

I'm sure they will be happy to send a bill to him funding the full 805$ million (and not the wall).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
18 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Consider me weird, but I often heap scorn on things I deem stupid.  Can't really speak for the Dems, I didn't really join their ranks till the mid-terms last year.  If I would have to guess, it is to make Trump eat some humble pie so he will be more apt to deal on things they really want.  After all, they did offer the $5 billion last march for what he has just offered now.  So I am sure they are willing to deal in the end.  But the wall really wasn't as important to Trump back then and he lost some of his cards via court rulings.  The Machiavellian in me thinks the Dems are letting Nero (Trump) burn Rome just to show the world his true colors.

The Machiavellian in me thinks the Republicans are happy to see the end of him in 2020 (if he lasts that long) and hopefully start again with a better candidate that won't drag the name of the Party into muddy terrain.  I feel most of the damage has already been done and many of the swing voters that voted Rep in 2016 will go the other way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.