Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mortal Combat? Would you participate?

PeacemongerWarlord

7 minutes ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

I've been wanting to join a militia for a while I just don't really know how to go about doing it.

join the SSAS

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Be careful you don't break the law. 

Nah there are tons of civilians out there fighting terrorism & backed by governments.

1 hour ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

I would argue that so called civil society is abnormal. Combat is just simply primal.

Like animals?  70% evolved. You are a throw back. Or trolling. Not sure which yet.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

Humans wouldn't have lifespans around 80 years if violence was the norm. Boxing Day isn't about people belting one another stupid, it is about acts of kindness !

1 hour ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

Can I sneak into the lion enclosure instead? Get some mane?

Not really good for the lion, and zoos like to control their diet.   I am a little confused  about your thread.  You mean combat to death?  Then the only way you can walk away beaten and bloodied is if you killed your opponent right?  Or are you talking about no holds barred but not-to-the-death fist fighting? 

Are you looking to become drengr?  

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Then the only way you can walk away beaten and bloodied is if you killed your opponent right?

That was amongst close friends & neighbors. My hypothesis is just hypothetical

Left click, Left click, Right click, Left click, spacebar a, left click, right click, spacebar d, left click, left click, Left Bloody Click!!! - damn it.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

Nah there are tons of civilians out there fighting terrorism & backed by governments.

PMCs, You have to be former military. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

I just love the thought of a bunch of consenting martial artists & stone cold killers having it out in a no holds barred, chaotic, free-for-all, battle royal to the death.

Why is a death match such a romantic notion to so many? Nothing makes me happier than limping away from a fight all bloodied & beaten to hell & I can't really explain why. I'm not a mean guy I just love fighting, it's like spiritual & stuff.

I suppose most people have more important things to do than to get beaten senseless but if you had nothing better to do would you ferry off to death island to duke it out with like minded individuals?

If so, why do you think that is?

Huh...

While a interesting topic,actually one i will most likely come back too once i get off work today :lol:

So round one...ya draw draw Piney,a rough neck who lived in hell for a few years and had the skills to survive...or ya draw me...a rough neck who's 255 lbs who started boxing at 9 with 25 years fight experience,and who's day today will consist of training 20+ ass holes to walk into a cage and fight for 15-25 minutes :lol:

Piney's so correct it's not even funny,at 35...it's a young mans game!...but whoopin ass never gets old :rofl:

What kinda skills ya got to enter the tournament?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

But I suck at boxing.

Then you're in trouble already :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

This is new to me & YES!

You should look that word up before you say YES.  It is an old Norse term.  It is high praise for a warrior, but it implies social respectability and sense of duty as well.

16 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

I just love the thought of a bunch of consenting martial artists & stone cold killers having it out in a no holds barred, chaotic, free-for-all, battle royal to the death.

Why is a death match such a romantic notion to so many? Nothing makes me happier than limping away from a fight all bloodied & beaten to hell & I can't really explain why. I'm not a mean guy I just love fighting, it's like spiritual & stuff.

I suppose most people have more important things to do than to get beaten senseless but if you had nothing better to do would you ferry off to death island to duke it out with like minded individuals?

If we were sat around the camp fire and you came out with that crap, I would double Tap you and eat the evidence. 

A true warrior doesn’t pretend that ignorance and bravado can justify their claim to supremacy. A true warrior does not fight for a “buzz.”  He lives for honour and integrity, and to protect those whom may be harmed for another’s “cause.” 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

You should look that word up before you say YES.  It is an old Norse term.  It is high praise for a warrior, but it implies social respectability and sense of duty as well.

Don't do me like that. I bleed integrity & morality. I'm the worlds most ultimate good guy. The nicest guy you ever could meet.

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:16 AM, PeacemongerWarlord said:

We all have an animal nature. May I suggest go find another guy to fight over for the rights to a pretty woman. Sounds like your would enjoy it lol.

• Haha 1

First rule of fight club

• Haha 2

PMW If you think you're that hard i suggest you to join a boxing club and to tell them what you wrote here moahaha :-)

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

Don't do me like that. I bleed integrity & morality. I'm the worlds most ultimate good guy. The nicest guy you ever could meet.

Just wanted to make sure you read the fine print.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

Grit & emotional trauma.

I think your watching too much 'Wayne'. :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

I think your watching too much 'Wayne'. :yes:

I was never really a fan of Lil Wayne, to be honest I thought he was crap... ;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

I was never really a fan of Lil Wayne, to be honest I thought he was crap... ;)

Wrong Wayne.......:lol:

Nipping a good scotch again Commander? :yes:

• Haha 2

On 19/01/2019 at 3:16 AM, PeacemongerWarlord said:

it's like spiritual & stuff.

You use the word spiritual, please don't use it out of context with what it really means. A spiritual person cares about people, nature and the planet. A spiritual person knows that they are at one with nature and the outdoors, don't confuse it with the pugilistic actions of a bruiser, there is no comparison. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Wrong Wayne.......:lol:

Nipping a good scotch again Commander? :yes:

Just throwing a curve ball Bro x 

• Haha 1