Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bright light came out my hand!

Loic9090

A bright light came out my hand after I got tapped it was not the skin going white because the blood was cut out for a second it was as well not reflecting light it was clearly creating light what caused this please?

Spoiler

:o

• Haha 1

Apparently parts of our bodies do emit light, including hands and fingernails, but you would need an extremely powerful photon counter to see it. The flash of light you saw was most likely a trick of the eye. There is no way it emanated directly from your hand.

Were you in meditation? Or coming into or waking up from sleep? In altered states I can make light emit from my hands all the time. 

1 hour ago, Loic9090 said:

A bright light came out my hand after I got tapped it was not the skin going white because the blood was cut out for a second it was as well not reflecting light it was clearly creating light what caused this please?

Reveal hidden contents

I was note the only one that saw the event taking place

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Were you in meditation? Or coming into or waking up from sleep? In altered states I can make light emit from my hands all the time. 

No I was in school surrounded in people and I am not the only one that saw this light 

30 minutes ago, Loic9090 said:

No I was in school surrounded in people and I am not the only one that saw this light 

Still, it's physiologically impossible. What other light sources were there? Were you inside the school, or outdoors?

10 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Still, it's physiologically impossible. What other light sources were there? Were you inside the school, or outdoors?

I was in school, their is lights everywhere on the sailing about 2or 3 lights within 4 metre of me

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Any idea what is going on when this happens as the same may have been the case with @Loic9090

2 hours ago, Loic9090 said:

I was in school, their is lights everywhere on the sailing about 2or 3 lights within 4 metre of me

It is difficult to make an educated guess without seeing the environment and circumstances as they were at the time of the event, but the light source was in all probability either sunlight or interior lighting, and what appeared to emanate from your hand could very well have simply been light reflecting from a glass or metal surface (window, wrist watch or belt buckle, for example). Not sure what you were tapped with, but that, too, might have had something to do with it.

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Any idea what is going on when this happens as the same may have been the case with @Loic9090

No clue brother. In an astral projection it’s really just a test of will for me. The first time I tried it I was only able to make this really little ball of light. 

Basically I set forth an intention, then just watch it manifest. Sometimes it goes easy and smooth, other times not so much. 

As for the OP, I have no idea. Never even heard of such a thing. I don’t like to judge another’s experience though, so I just chalk it up to it being unrelatable. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No clue brother. In an astral projection it’s really just a test of will for me. The first time I tried it I was only able to make this really little ball of light. 

Basically I set forth an intention, then just watch it manifest. Sometimes it goes easy and smooth, other times not so much. 

As for the OP, I have no idea. Never even heard of such a thing. I don’t like to judge another’s experience though, so I just chalk it up to it being unrelatable. 

Now in your case, is it something other people could see do you think (like in the OP’s case)?

33 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Now in your case, is it something other people could see do you think (like in the OP’s case)?

Not in this reality. If they happened to be projecting at the same time and are in the same place as me, in theory, sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Not in this reality. If they happened to be projecting at the same time and are in the same place as me, in theory, sure. 

Ahhh. The OP is describing something that multiple physical people saw. What a universe:o

15 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

It is difficult to make an educated guess without seeing the environment and circumstances as they were at the time of the event, but the light source was in all probability either sunlight or interior lighting, and what appeared to emanate from your hand could very well have simply been light reflecting from a glass or metal surface (window, wrist watch or belt buckle, for example). Not sure what you were tapped with, but that, too, might have had something to do with it.

It seems probable the only thing that doesn't match up would be the big number of people next to witch would make my very mutch unexposed to Light. Except that it sounds good. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

One other guy so it,(the guy that hit my hand) 

It was probably part of your aura.  I can see them all the time.  People with a highly active third eye are actually able to physically see the human electromagnetic field.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

• 3 weeks later...

I was unable to follow what you said below.  Which of these things seem probable? How many people were present?  Were you in the middle of a small crowd? Could it have been a spark of static electricity?

On 1/20/2019 at 3:10 AM, Loic9090 said:

It seems probable the only thing that doesn't match up would be the big number of people next to witch would make my very mutch unexposed to Light. Except that it sounds good. 

Do you, your friend, or somebody else that was nearby wear glasses?

• Confused 1

On 1/19/2019 at 11:10 PM, Loic9090 said:

Reveal hidden contents

buddy you got super powers. use your gift for good and not evil. 

I have met a few who appeared to believe the sun shone out of their ****, but never their hands. :o

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 11:42 PM, MyOtherAccount said:

Do you, your friend, or somebody else that was nearby wear glasses?

I have had my own glasses reflect onto my palm.  Sure surprised the heck out of me.  Then I put my hand back where it was and tracked down it was from my glasses lens.