Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Xbox gamers are better than the rest

20 posts in this topic

Eldorado

Xbox players are better at video games than people who own PS4 or PC, according to a new survey.

LG commissioned a new survey that asked 14,000 people to participate in the electronic company’s reaction test.

Short report plus link to the Test: https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/xbox-players-are-better-at-gaming-than-ps4-and-pc-owners-survey/

Daily Mail version: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6607523/Xbox-gamers-BETTER-Playstation-PC-players.html

• Thanks 1

spartan max2

This is war :ph34r:

PS is the best 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

seaturtlehorsesnake

i take pride in being terrible at video games!

Edited by seaturtlehorsesnake
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

seanjo

What about PC gamers?

Piney
2 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

So do I! :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Orphalesion

When when I play it's building simulations or story-driven rpgs where that type of reaction time is not needed/focused on.

I assume they mean video games like shooters and hack and slash, which I don't really play.

Edit: Just took the test, it's  "Call of Duty" test. Eww. Of course I don't play stuff like that.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 5

Eldorado
1 hour ago, Piney said:

So do I! :yes:

Took me a year to finish Call of Duty.  I was killed more times than a 1950s Hollywood B actor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Iilaa'mpuul'xem
4 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Xbox players are better at video games than people who own PS4 or PC, according to a new survey.

LG commissioned a new survey that asked 14,000 people to participate in the electronic company’s reaction test.

Short report plus link to the Test: https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/xbox-players-are-better-at-gaming-than-ps4-and-pc-owners-survey/

Daily Mail version: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6607523/Xbox-gamers-BETTER-Playstation-PC-players.html

I disagree.... I am crap on any system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ExpandMyMind
6 hours ago, seanjo said:

What about PC gamers?

Since Steam, I imagine they spend most of their time buying heap games and just staring at their libraries unable to decide on which to play.

• Like 1

ExpandMyMind
3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Took me a year to finish Call of Duty.  I was killed more times than a 1950s Hollywood B actor.

You missed out on the obligatory Sean Bean reference there.

• Haha 3

Eldorado
17 hours ago, seanjo said:

What about PC gamers?

"Xbox players are better at video games than people who own PS4 or PC."

• Like 3

EU1B1UE

Well I own both an Xbox and Ps4 but mainly play Ps4 though GTA V gets pretty boring from time to time.

• Like 1

and then
On 1/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

I used to LOVE Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Medal of Honor.  I played them on a PC using a mouse and keyboard and spent hours of enjoyably wasted time.  I wish I could find something like that again but alas, the industry left old, poor, decrepit folks like me behind.

• Like 3

and then
On 1/19/2019 at 5:15 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Since Steam, I imagine they spend most of their time buying heap games and just staring at their libraries unable to decide on which to play.

I can't even get STEAM to reliably play on my Windows 10 platform.  I guess I'm just too damned dense to figure it out :( 

• Haha 3

Golden Duck
5 hours ago, EU1B1UE said:

Well I own both an Xbox and Ps4 but mainly play Ps4 though GTA V gets pretty boring from time to time.

Stopped GTAV as soon as RDR2 came out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

EU1B1UE
15 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Stopped GTAV as soon as RDR2 came out.

I hated RDR & RDR2 they need to focus on Bully and or actually make either GTA 6 or GTA 5 movie.

F3SS
On 2/3/2019 at 3:22 AM, and then said:

I used to LOVE Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Medal of Honor.  I played them on a PC using a mouse and keyboard and spent hours of enjoyably wasted time.  I wish I could find something like that again but alas, the industry left old, poor, decrepit folks like me behind.

Dude there are 3 modern wolfensteins out now and they are great. The first one is especially incredible. I don't know what platforms it's on besides ps4 which I have and there's no shortage of war games around.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

seaturtlehorsesnake
On 2/3/2019 at 3:22 AM, and then said:

i've always just been bad at games, i choose to have fun regardless. it's why i've always loved the unofficial tagline for dwarf fortress: "losing is fun!"

• Like 3

ExpandMyMind
On 04/02/2019 at 1:15 AM, EU1B1UE said:

I hated RDR & RDR2 they need to focus on Bully and or actually make either GTA 6 or GTA 5 movie.

Bully is supposed to be their next game, you'll be happy to hear.

• Thanks 1

travelnjones

Imma let you finish but Atari had one of the best video game systems of all time!

• Like 1