Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of black rock found in crater solved

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Mystery of black rock found in crater solved

10 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I'm guessing practical joke.

I think the tyre and footprints around the mound is a bit of a give away, others have been there before.

• Like 1

Nah, the coal was dropped from a a steam-powered flying saucer, from a great height, and made that crater in the soft sand.! :lol:

Edited by bison
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

When i was little we would travel to crescent city to see fireworks on the beach for the 4th of July. There was sonebody that would light what seemed to be sticks of dynamite. You could hear it across town. I bet that left a few holes in the sand and burnt things, just like this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

When i was little we would travel to crescent city to see fireworks on the beach for the 4th of July. There was sonebody that would light what seemed to be sticks of dynamite. You could hear it across town. I bet that left a few holes in the sand and burnt things, just like this.

I would be so happy to be able to spend the 4th of July on the Beach!  I think it was a prank....the black rock was coal.  Cool prank though!

ps...by the way.... I can't find you on redhotpawn.com  Please go register...    ...tournament starts Monday Jan 21  

(yeah...I'm trollin' you B))

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

its just a sink hole.

Not on that beach. It was a prank.