Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Beccsi

Reading

7 posts in this topic

Beccsi

Hi to all 

I was wondering if anyone could please do me a reading I haven't really done anything like this and I'm curious I have mental health problems which are getting worse my relationship has broke down and tbf I'm a complete mess if anyone could take there time as to see how my ex partner and I will be with everything that's gone off

Thankyou for your time 

Kind regards 

• Like 1

Guest garth

When I was stuck a few years ago, I accidentally came upon this:

http://www.butterfliesfree.com/watch-the-videos/

I watched some of the videos. I actually didn't agree with a fair amount of what was said, but it got me thinking. Weird synchronicities started happening to me, and I got interested in the paranormal and forgot to be unhappy! It just might give you a shove too. I started to see opportunities where before I was negative and thought everything would lead to failure. I saw another video of somebody advising, "Don't CONCEIVE - PERCEIVE!" The message was, don't try to make hard and fast plans which then crumble and get regarded as new failures - things will come to you if you let them, and then do just try to receive them with an open mind.

Also, ask yourself the questions about yourself that you want answered, but write them down on a piece of paper. Leave that piece of paper handy and read it now and again. You will be speaking to your subconscious mind, which knows more than you do. I had some weird and inspiring night dreams after I did that, totally without expecting it. They lifted my spirits.

Anyway, that was not a reading, which is not a skill I have, so I'll probably be in trouble again for going off-topic. However, the processes I just described lifted my spirits and led to my interest in the paranormal, which is one of the reasons I'm here on the forum.

Good luck, then, and do try to get out in the countryside or take a weekend away to somewhere different, so that you give yourself a rest from your cares.

Likely Guy
3 hours ago, Beccsi said:

Hi to all 

I was wondering if anyone could please do me a reading I haven't really done anything like this and I'm curious I have mental health problems which are getting worse my relationship has broke down and tbf I'm a complete mess if anyone could take there time as to see how my ex partner and I will be with everything that's gone off

Thankyou for your time 

Kind regards 

Sorry for your troubles and welcome to UM.

It usually takes a while for anyone to respond to a request like yours. Please be patient.

• Like 1

docyabut2
4 hours ago, Beccsi said:

Hi to all 

Thankyou for your time 

Kind regards 

what are your dreams?

• Like 1

Beccsi

Thankyou all for your advice I really do appreciate it .... Garth thankyou for your time as Well you put alot of effort into your reply  i can only thankyou It's my mind I need to get away from it's constantly on the go mentally physically and emotionally tired ... I have tried reading which is something I never do it helps for a few hours until I put the book down ... I've spoken to councillors but they just look at me crazy and see me as there job which tbf hasn't helped either I'll try what you came across see if it does me the job glad your ok and have over come your (stuckness)......docyabut2  my dreams are to become happy ,successful, confident full of life having a grip on my life like i had before I was a bubbly gobby girl now it's very often I speak to anybody thankyou again from the bottom of my heart

Guest garth

Yes, you'll find yourself again, Beccsi. Your subconscious mind likes direct questions, as I found out - to my astonishment - when I asked myself those questions and wrote them down. Wishing you well. 

Edited by garth

Not A Rockstar
5 hours ago, Beccsi said:

It's my mind I need to get away from it's constantly on the go mentally physically and emotionally tired ... I have tried reading which is something I never do it helps for a few hours until I put the book down … 

Hi Beccsi, welcome to UM. What comes to my mind is that learning how to meditate might help with the mental fatigue and craziness feeling when you get stressed overly long. I do not advocate for any style of meditation, just learning how to grab yourself by the scruff of the neck and sit still and calm your mind and not think for 15 minutes at a stretch. It is harder than you think and will take a while but aside from any esoteric value, it is like a mini nap for me when I am writing and start bogging down and losing the train of thought. It also pays me well when I need to set aside a big concern for a while to focus on something else. It is a valuable skill to have an on/off and compartmentalize better.

I used to read voraciously and lately find it hard to do that for long. Some phases can be horrid :) 

• Like 1