Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why am I thinking about this person?

person12

It is a coworker, never dated or friendly with thus person. Never thought about them until another coworker caused a problem and it had to be addressed in a meeting. After that all of a sudden I would think about this person non stop, obsessively even think their name over and over. I knew something was wrong, I never thought about this person before, and I couldn't get the thoughts to stop. Also I would get this nervous feeling in my stomach while laying in bed, until finally I thought " **** off" and said the persons name. Then the feeling stopped. The feeling felt like it was from out side of me, like it was being sent to me. Also the thoughts about the person were sexual st times even though I never thought of them like that before. Also I know this person van hear my thoughts. I cannot hear thoughts, but seems like everyone I work with can. Even when I at home they hear my thoughts and prayers. The obsessive thoughts stopped after a few days, but now they are back again, and is sexual in nature. I was actually annoyed withe the person so don't know why I am thinking of them sexually. It would not stop, I would try to think if someone else and it would go back to the original person. It has stopped now. This person rarely talks to me and I rarely talk to this coworker. Don't know if this person has been thinking if me negatively, or sending psychic attacks or messages and that's why I get the nervous feeling. Nervous feeling hadn't happened for a while until recently when the coworker was talking to an acquaintance. After I felt the feeling, I prayed and acquaintance called me about the convoy. This is why I believe feeling is related to this coworker. A lot of my coworkers seem to read minds when I used to fantasize about a different former coworker who I actually did have a crush on, he seemed to know I was doing that, even though I never told anyone I liked him. Also one day I was at home and just randomly had the thought "I wish I had a beer". I never drink beer, I only drink wins once a year, so this was extremely out of character, and I knew thus couldn't be my own thought. I'm new to telepathy, I broadcast thoughts, so I'm just now realizing that maybe I'm thinking of someone who is thinking if me. However I realize the thoughts could be negative.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• person12

• John from Lowell

• Habitat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Actually most of us are new to telepathy. It is not a real thing until we experience it.

My understanding is that we are generally speaking becoming more aware of the thoughts and feelings of others. That nervous feeling is mostly because this is all new for you. When we have personal thoughts about our feelings for some one we want them to be private. That is just the way the intellect likes things to be. We all have various kinds of attractions and dislikes. That is normal and most of us do not judge another for their likes and dislikes.

As to your original question about why you think a lot about this person. All I can conclude is that some how the telepathic link to them worked better than most of your other co-workers. There does not needs to be a reason beyond that.

Think of this as some thing like learning a new language. You are in a foreign country and starting to learn the local language. Do your best to relax over this and see it as an evolution in your awareness. Learn how to ignore unwanted thoughts you or another brings to your attention in a calm and confident manner.

John

Thought readers seem to be rare breed, people getting a crush on someone, are much more common, and a normal part of life.

Not a crush. Never think about this person but something is going on when I'm not at work, and I believe they are using me in the situation. I'm actually really annoyed, and I think its bothering me that everyone else at work knows exactly what is happening except me, and this coworker is most likely behind it.