Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question about my dream method

ghost kid

I fall asleep in three minutes top.So i thought i would set my alarm watch  to go off every minute to help get to the hypnagogic state easier.Do you think it will work?  

2 hours ago, ghost kid said:

I fall asleep in three minutes top.So i thought i would set my alarm watch  to go off every minute to help get to the hypnagogic state easier.Do you think it will work?  

You can try this method. There are lucid dreaming apps that do something similar, but it never really helped me. 

1 hour ago, sci-nerd said:

If you can fall asleep in 3 minutes, you are so lucky I should spank you! :devil:

That's a phrase I don't here often 

3 minutes ago, GoodReality said:

That's a phrase I don't here often 

It's a 40+ thing

• Like 1

Hey GK, listen I’ve been practicing this for a long time. Ive tried many different ways to reach that state. What works best for me is done two fold. 

First you have to focus on each individual body part to get them as relaxed as possible. Then once you are completely relaxed, begin to think about the things that make you grateful and happy. Really raise that vibration level. I often find myself lifting OOB, long before I’d expect to when I can accomplish these two things 

• Like 1