Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The secret war between Yetis and Mankind

Razumov

https://www.netflix.com/title/80109551

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Szukalski

Stanisław Szukalski (13 December 1893 – 19 May 1987) was a Polish painter and sculptor, who intended to create a new Polish art based on its mythology and history. He also developed the theory of Zermatism, positing that all human culture was derived from post-deluge Easter Island and that humankind was locked in an eternal struggle with the Sons of Yeti ("Yetinsyny"), the offspring of Yeti and humans.

screenshot_2019-01-18-fanfare-features-s

https://web.archive.org/web/20031217000703/http://najmita.150m.com/szukalski/macimowa/yetisyny_ang.htm

The history of mankind up to this moment is the enumeration of STRUGGLES caused by the elemental foes of mankind, the results of the rapes of human women by Manapes who, having been born among us and speaking our languages, are mistakenly taken for our own countrymen. But it is these hateful, deadly and fiendishly exterminatory descendants of the Yeti that, on having been thoroughly admixed with the Humans, think up all the ideological Isms that create subversion, treason, revolutions, wars, and the eventual downfall of all Civilization and Culture.

Sounds like a load of garbage to me. Where is the archaeological and genetic evidence for such outlandish claims?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Sounds like a different version of movies like underworld,

Of course there will zero proof.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

Sounds like a load of garbage to me. Where is the archaeological and genetic evidence for such outlandish claims?

The founder of this train wreck was Leonardo Di Caprio's  and his daddy's  Buddy. 

Next Scientology on it's way...........

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bison said:

Szukalski was a serious, noted sculptor until the 1940's, when his 'Zermatism'  obsession began to take over his life.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Szukalski

Hmmm, it would explain my youngest brother morphing into a man ape at puberty. He started shaving at 13 and it just got worse. Naw, it must be because I got all the good genes.B)

• Like 1

Well, it it is a war, we seem to be winning.   Although upon reading the news, I would swear we are being flooded with man apes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, it it is a war, we seem to be winning.   Although upon reading the news, I would swear we are being flooded with man apes.

Tat... Are you of those Yetinsyny dudes?   Ya kinda look it to me :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tat... Are you of those Yetinsyny dudes?   Ya kinda look it to me

Its my undercover avatar.  I have to go into the very heart of Yetinsyny to uncover their secret plans.

• Haha 3

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:26 AM, Razumov said:

rapes of human women by Manapes

So Yeti's are the product of Sturgis?

• Like 1

Do the Yetis have an alliance with the reptilian shapeshifters? Does the North American Bigfoot community protest the Yeti's war against humans? Are Champ and Nessie agents of the Yeti army? I have so many questions.

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

So Razumov: you buy into this [redacted] but not Our Past Basset Masters?

Also, you're going to need to use your words to explain that image to those of us who are, uhhh, suckers ascended intelligences.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

So Razumov: you buy into this [redacted] but not Our Past Basset Masters?

Also, you're going to need to use your words to explain that image to those of us who are, uhhh, suckers ascended intelligences.

--Jaylemurph

Did you purposely and subtly reference SCP or was that a lucky coincidence? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

Did you purposely and subtly reference SCP or was that a lucky coincidence? 

I speak only the words the Hounds have prepared...

--Jaylemurph 

• Haha 2

I also watched this documentary.  I liked the art it reminded me a bit of MAR Barkers Tekumel rpg world.  I was less into the sculpture.  I sort of loved that his pictures were often of himself.

Image result for szukalski zeusImage result for szukalski himself

On 1/22/2019 at 8:49 AM, Trelane said:

Do the Yetis have an alliance with the reptilian shapeshifters? Does the North American Bigfoot community protest the Yeti's war against humans? Are Champ and Nessie agents of the Yeti army? I have so many questions.

Off topic but "Agents of the Yeti Army" would be a GREAT punk rock band name!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 8:49 AM, Trelane said:

I want to know where  Skinwalkers fits into this. 

Am I just on the sidelines? :yes:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Piney said:

I want to know where  Skinwalkers fits into this. 

Am I just on the sidelines? :yes:

The answer is ....yes.  You are indeed on the sideline.  Skinwalkers are of  relatively no use whatsoever to the Romulans because they do not require cloaking devices...and since the entire Yeti war is being foisted upon mankind by the Romulans, for the express purpose of continuing the huge Cloaking Trade that funds the Romulan Empire...

...you my friend are on the sideline of it all.  However, just as an aside...no matter what skin you are in...you look magnificent!

• Haha 1