Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is human dead?

Relam

4 hours ago, Piney said:

I was a Tribal Cop and a Private Contractor whose company recovered kids and kidnap victims all over the world.  I've 'seen" it all. Not "heard" it. 

I am not from USA but as you mention that you were cop, is pizzagate conspiracy really true? They say that some kidnaped kids ended with pedophiles in Comet ping-pong and that pizza restrount?

3 minutes ago, Relam said:

I am not from USA but as you mention that you were cop, is pizzagate conspiracy really true? They say that some kidnaped kids ended with pedophiles in Comet ping-pong and that pizza restrount?

I know,your Slavic.

No it was a complete crock of ****!  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Piney said:

Their killing their souls and their connection with Maanituu with their electronic toys. Literally becoming the machines they use. 

Your not the only one who feels it. 

I'm 100% behind the singularity. Progress is inevitable. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Piney said:

I've 'seen" it all. Not "heard" it. 

Its easy to be desensitized when you deal with blood and guts and death every day. I should know.

Edit: that was not an admonishment. I was agreeing with you.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

Genghis Khan killed 40,000,000 people 800 years ago then the Plague killed 200,000,000 more a hundred years later.

Whats so different now?

Interesting PW, I'm guessing all that dying left a lot of real estate sort of up for grabs.  

A good foundation for a HAVE and HaveNot economic system.     ?

On 1/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, Relam said:

Is what we once called human dead now?  I'm convinced that this humankind will probably destroy itself alone. 

Well, we're getting a lot better as we're forced to deal with the rest of the world instead of our own tribe and nation.  There's a lot of (not true) literature about how wonderful humans used to be... and the truth is that we weren't.  We weren't even kind to our own tribe.  For instance, here in Texas, it WAS acceptable to shun divorced women (or rape them because they were "tainted") or enslave anyone who had or was thought to have any non-European blood, to kill a woman and get away with it because you THOUGHT she had an affair (or said she did), to abandon kids to die, etc, etc.

And it was worse much earlier in our history. 

We're getting a lot more civilized, thankfully.

Part of the appearance of savagery is that our connectedness is making it harder and harder for these crimes to hide.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Habitat said:

I don't know that it's a case of what peopled have turned into, as an old song mentioned, the fundamental rules still apply, as times go by. But in the space of our lifetime, we change. Cultures change, and when we are younger, we adapt more readily, a feature of the modern age is the pace of change, and the faster the pace, and the older we get, a certain amount of alienation can set in, and have us referring to billions of people, as "dregs". which is not a complimentary term, to say the least. I think we need to draw back a little from these kinds of judgements, or look like we have been eating too many lemons !

This is what I am talking about. 

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/gyapg7/what-i-learned-inside-the-lonely-sad-world-of-qanon-facebook-groups?__twitter_impression=true&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Happens all over the world. Not just America. This is whats holding civilization back. Should we coddle them and try to calm their fears. Have a go and report back at how you managed. They're even willing to give up their families. Do you think they are harmless?

On 1/21/2019 at 3:39 AM, Relam said:

Is what we once called human dead now?  I'm convinced that this humankind will probably destroy itself alone. 

Everything is changing because we experiencing in our life lot of things and this effects make us different a little bit (or big time). + Many of are decisions what we do is make even more changes for us and for others. This changes is faster with every minute because there is more as you say human live now than probably ever in this Earth. This make more different and "exotic" interactions.

What is a human really? Is that a modern concept or something very ancient? Is there a "core" inside a human being that is changed because present day events?

My life experience as a human so far tell me, there is no such thing as constant human being and probably never was. We can be many thing, we act many way. Most of this just action-reaction or effect-counter effect but some is more conscious. Every time when we experience some hard to process event made us more conscious and slightly open our eyes. 

Technology and knowledge is powerful tools but nothing more. We need to be wise how to approach these things of course, but doesn't need to become paranoid.

Edited by Some-thing
  • Like 1

On 2019-01-21 at 7:23 PM, Piney said:

Their killing their souls and their connection with Maanituu with their electronic toys. Literally becoming the machines they use. 

Your not the only one who feels it. 

I agree it seems as if people have lost their connection with humanity and respect for others. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

I agree it seems as if people have lost their connection with humanity and respect for others. 

Are we slipping back into survival mode? Where the one is more important than the many? Screw you, I got mine mentalities? Is the ratio of givers to takers changing? Sure seems like it. Or in today's internet, the squeakiest wheels get the grease irregardless of the amount of sqeakers? Tough questions with few answers.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2019 at 9:01 PM, Hankenhunter said:

Who knows, in the future, geneticists may identify this gene and remove it from the genome. Done world wide, it may be the only answer to humanity evolving to the next level.

True, but who gets to identify which 25% need to go?  Therein lies the dilemma.  

23 minutes ago, and then said:

True, but who gets to identify which 25% need to go?  Therein lies the dilemma.  

Exactly. And how do you eliminate the inevitable attempt to corrupt the process in favor of the extremely wealthy? Many of whom are in the 25%.

Also, I was wrong in my estimates by assuming two groups instead of three. Good, medium, and bad. It's the shades of gray that shoots my argument all to hell. My apologies to Habitat. So, It's  back to the drawing board for me. <_<

Edited by Hankenhunter

There have always been cranks, ratbags, anti-social types, people whose whole life consists of gaming the system and conning people, it really is not something new. I guess the internet has the ability to act as a concentrator, and they gravitate together, people of like mind who would otherwise not get to communicate with one another. These are fringe elements, its when you get extremists getting into positions of power, the real troubles come. Think Nazis !

Edited by Habitat

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

There have always been cranks, ratbags, anti-social types, people whose whole life consists of gaming the system and conning people, it really is not something new. I guess the internet has the ability to act as a concentrator, and they gravitate together, people of like mind who would otherwise not get to communicate with one another. These are fringe elements, its when you get extremists getting into positions of power, the real troubles come. Think Nazis !

What would you call a person...no, not call, what would you diagnose a person who cant (hard to find the word) live(?) harmoniously with the common good but against it, with? A person who believes in the common good as resource for only themself? Sociopath? Parasitic behavior? A human parasite? I'm just trying to distil it down.

Edited by Hankenhunter

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

What would you call a person...no, not call, what would you diagnose a person who cant (hard to find the word) live(?) harmoniously with the common good but against it? A person who believes in the common good as resource for only themself? Sociopath? Parasitic behavior? A human parasite? I'm just trying to distil it down.

That type of person typically doesn't get great benefit from their anti-social tendencies, it is a way of living that ultimately fails, as they gradually paint themselves into a corner they can't get out of. One thing that does see them last longer than they otherwise would, in a shonky life, is the relative anonymity of modern life, whereas in past times in a village setting they would be ostracized, and moving to the next village, would be unlikely to be accepted until having served a very long probation !

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

Genghis Khan killed 40,000,000 people 800 years ago then the Plague killed 200,000,000 more a hundred years later.

Whats so different now?

this was physical death , but now its spiritual, they destroying main moral values and that natural law that coming from every man

5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

What would you call a person...no, not call, what would you diagnose a person who cant (hard to find the word) live(?) harmoniously with the common good but against it, with? A person who believes in the common good as resource for only themself? Sociopath? Parasitic behavior? A human parasite? I'm just trying to distil it down.

A misanthrope for your first question.  But, then based on your second you're probably accurate.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, PeacemongerWarlord said:

Whats so different now?

The scary part is that to some  6000000 is just statistics.

4 hours ago, Relam said:

this was physical death , but now its spiritual, they destroying main moral values and that natural law that coming from every man

I hear ya'. There's not just one reason why but a big part of it is radical fascist liberalism aggressively pushing extreme political correctness to be the status quo so no one will get there feeling hurt so we can all be our own individual selves.....Just so long as everyone's exactly the same.