Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
joc

Chess Tournament Results

91 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Saru

Saru (White) [Wins] vs Joc44 (Black)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pettytalk

Pettytalk (W) win over Eric261992 (B)

Pettytalk (B) win over Eric261992 (W)

 

Thanks for the games Eric. I like your persistence in not wanting to give up.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru

Saru (Black) [Wins] vs Still Waters (White)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

spartan max2(white)  draw vs Pretty Talk(black) 

 

we each literally had 3-4 pieces left lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pettytalk
25 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

spartan max2(white)  draw vs Pretty Talk(black) 

 

we each literally had 3-4 pieces left lol

Great game you spartan hound....and thanks for accepting my white flag for a draw, as most likely you would have caught your prey if we had stretched it out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
17 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

Great game you spartan hound....and thanks for accepting my white flag for a draw, as most likely you would have caught your prey if we had stretched it out.

Yeah I felt like I probably could of squeezed a win out if we kept going for another 50 moves lol. But I feel like we are both going to be going to the next round, so I figured I'll save the slug fest for later :lol:.

Great game though. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

spartan max2(black) win vs Eric261992 (white)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
On 1/25/2019 at 12:25 PM, danydandan said:

Danydandan(W) win v. Earl of Trumps(B)

@joc,   I know you acknowledged this but it has yet to be entered into the score sheet

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pettytalk

Pettytalk (B) win over liquid gardens (W)

Pettytalk (W) win over liquid gardens (B)

Good games. Liquid had a good chance to win our second game. We both have not played for years, and appreciated and are thankful to UM and its tournament, for the occasion and motivating factor to play again, after so long. The rust showed on both sides of the board. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@joc,   I know you acknowledged this but it has yet to be entered into the score sheet

Thanks!  All score charts and the score sheet have been updated. :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

spartan max2 (white) wins vs Eric261992 (black)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru

Saru (Black) [Wins] vs Joc44 (White)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens (W) win over Eric261992 (B)

Liquid Gardens (B) win over Eric261992 (W)

 

Thanks for the games Eric!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

@joc

hey just noticed my score chart was wrong, I never lost to Eric but you have that I did. Unless I am just reading the chart wrong,

I only lost twice, once to Liquid and once to Prettytalk

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

@joc

hey just noticed my score chart was wrong, I never lost to Eric but you have that I did. Unless I am just reading the chart wrong,

I only lost twice, once to Liquid and once to Prettytalk

You read it correctly...my bad! Thank you! :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises1(W) [Draws] Vs NukeUM(B)

Good game mate.

Won't be going easy on you next game. :P

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Nuke-
31 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

AtlantisRises1(W) [Draws] Vs NukeUM(B)

Good game mate.

Won't be going easy on you next game. :P

Great game. You had it twice but chose to try an unorthodox Egyptian burial and I avoided the fermaldahyd Haha.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlantisRises
4 minutes ago, -Nuke- said:

Great game. You had it twice but chose to try an unorthodox Egyptian burial and I avoided the fermaldahyd Haha.

Yep. I was pretending to be Bobby Fischer.

Will be sticking to the Keep It Simple Dumbass method this time.

I still think that with correct play not taking that rook was the right move. I just couldn't find the way to take advantage of it.

No matter. Tis always another game.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

Score sheet and charts updated.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Nuke-

1 win against dan ....crazy ass checkmate lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swede
9 hours ago, joc said:

Score sheet and charts updated.

Joc, merely an observation: It would appear that in a number of cases, the single point awarded for a draw is not reflected in the score sheet totals.

.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, Swede said:

Joc, merely an observation: It would appear that in a number of cases, the single point awarded for a draw is not reflected in the score sheet totals.

.

Ah, you are correct sir! Thank you!  Fixed! :tu:

Edited by joc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Podo

Podo [white] wins vs Eric261992 [black] 

Podo [black] wins vs Eric261992 [white]

 

ALSO

Podo [black] lose vs Liquid Gardens [white] wins

 

Edited by joc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.