Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kamala Harris announces presidential candidacy

ExpandMyMind

1 minute ago, and then said:

Trump will have a bona fide field day trashing that creature.  Between her plans to gut healthcare and confiscate guns, it will seem like a gift from heaven for him.

Im sure he will and im sure his base of 30% will love the hell out of it regardless of who the candidate will be.

What will be really fun is watching his reaction as everyone BUT his base, including the candidate and the party,  ignore his attacks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Thanks

I ask about the age thing because ive always considered such a gap bizarre BUT as ive passed 40 I find that on the rare occasion that a female is aggressive in hitting on me they are shockingly almost always about half my age. Anyways ive recently discovered that its not as gross as I used to think LOL

I guess Brown wrote an op-ed about it

Willie Brown’s op-ed about Kamala Harris, explained

Ha, welcome to the handsome old guys club. It's not the attraction, although it's kinda nice, its the extricating yourself without angering the young lady that's important.  Senior diplomats could learn from this. Lol plus you just gave hope to millions of Incels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Is that what you claim is happening with her?  REALLY?  What, exactly would you require as proof beyond the man involved laughing about it and admitting she did it?  Do your morals allow you to condemn a man who talks trash but give a woman a pass who sleeps with a married man for political job advancement?  Frankly, I don't care at ALL who she sleeps with.  I care a LOT about her plans to take away my freedoms and I'll actively fight her on it.  She's just bubbling full of plans - she wants to remove ALL private insurance (except her cadillac plan of course) and she's already talking incendiary crap about taking guns.  I see poor outcomes on her planned horizon.  Even Democrats care about 2A and access to good healthcare.  Let the bomb thrower run.  

1 hour ago, and then said:

POLLS?  :w00t:   Like the ones that gave HRC a 98% chance of winning in '16?  Harris is a hardcore Leftist and a rank-climbing **** to boot.  Let her run.  It will be amusing to see her crash and burn and if she happens to win, it will be even more fun to watch her crash and burn.  Hell, maybe she and Obummer will be onstage together at some point and they'll be taken out by an act of nature.  BOOM!  Meteors, comets, asteroids... :w00t:  

Ummm ok then.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, and then said:

POLLS?  :w00t:   Like the ones that gave HRC a 98% chance of winning in '16? 

It was a kind of poll somehow that took the idiot into office. So yeah, polls.

Harris is a hardcore Leftist and a rank-climbing **** to boot.  Let her run.  It will be amusing to see her crash and burn and if she happens to win, it will be even more fun to watch her crash and burn. 

All/everyone that/who isnt rep is "left" in your view, I`ve noticed that already and its still boring. I dont care if she is rep or dem because she has the needed level of ethics and common sense, the 2 key abilities those got sunk in the US from 2017 on.

Looks like CNN is pushing their establishment candidate ahead of the rest with a totally baseless assertion that Kamala Harris is the front runner:

If this isn't Fake News, I don't know what is.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Looks like CNN is pushing their establishment candidate ahead of the rest with a totally baseless assertion that Kamala Harris is the front runner:

If this isn't Fake News, I don't know what is.

CNN man...

It's only purpose is to appease the Hillary crowd!

I'm telling you now,younger Dem voters and there elected officials are going to have an all out war in a struggle for power from the old guard!

I thought it was cute how Nancy gave AOC a prime gig in hope of shutting her up...i hope she sticks to being herself and gives them absolute hell lol

If she doesn't and she gets bought off well,you folks will have your very own john mccain type "maverick" :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

CNN man...

It's only purpose is to appease the Hillary crowd!

I'm telling you now,younger Dem voters and there elected officials are going to have an all out war in a struggle for power from the old guard!

I thought it was cute how Nancy gave AOC a prime gig in hope of shutting her up...i hope she sticks to being herself and gives them absolute hell lol

If she doesn't and she gets bought off well,you folks will have your very own john mccain type "maverick" :wacko:

Yeah, at the end of the day it's a war between the American people and Washington elites. Not as much Dems vs. Reps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good 'ol lieing Kamala...

During a radio interview she was talking about smoking the reefer during her college years and relaxing listening to the tunes of Snoop Dog and Tupac,"Definately Tupac" she said...

Well there's a wee bit of a problem there Kamala... :lol:

• Like 2

On 2/13/2019 at 2:14 PM, CrimsonKing said:

Good 'ol lieing Kamala...

During a radio interview she was talking about smoking the reefer during her college years and relaxing listening to the tunes of Snoop Dog and Tupac,"Definately Tupac" she said...

Well there's a wee bit of a problem there Kamala... :lol:

Apparently he family doesn't approve...

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’

‘My dear departed grandmothers... as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

That’s professor Donald Harris, the Jamaican father of Democratic presidential hopeful Kamala Harris, reportedly sounding off this week in a statement to Jamaica Global Online about his daughter’s interview on the New York Breakfast Club radio show.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-this-travesty-2019-02-20?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, skliss said:

Apparently he family doesn't approve...

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’

‘My dear departed grandmothers... as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

That’s professor Donald Harris, the Jamaican father of Democratic presidential hopeful Kamala Harris, reportedly sounding off this week in a statement to Jamaica Global Online about his daughter’s interview on the New York Breakfast Club radio show.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-this-travesty-2019-02-20?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Thanks for that Skliss :tu:

My favorite part of her lie was her listening "to Tupac,definately Tupac"...

Her ass graduated 6 years before Tupacs first album and 7 or 8 years before Snoops :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Thanks for that Skliss :tu:

My favorite part of her lie was her listening "to Tupac,definately Tupac"...

Her ass graduated 6 years before Tupacs first album and 7 or 8 years before Snoops :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a little padding of the timeline... :lol: Unless you are running for President and want to be NOT considered a liar starting 20 months out.

I never liked it when Liberal news outlets publish this kind of thing about Republican Governor such-and-such has a Cousin who votes Communist, or whatever, and I don't think I really like this either. It is just playing to the worse kind of brinkmanship.

• Like 1