Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kabballah, Gnosticism, Sufism, Crowley

Duke Wellington

Does anybody else practice Kabballah, Gnosticism, Sufism, or the beliefs of Alister Crowley?

My understanding is they all think we live in a fractal universe that evolves over time. One where the patterns of thinking and feeling which arise inside ourselves also arise across the rest of reality. So by managing the patterns that arise inside ourselves we can influence the external universe.

I did the receiving pleasure to give pleasure thing in Kabballah and got creepy results from that. It definitely works. Other people starting becoming interested in receiving pleasure to give me pleasure. After reading up on the others including Alister Crowley I have been experimenting with an inverted approach.

I have been wishing I was poor, living in a small house, with a low-paid dead-end job, where I am subservient towards others and have no responsibility at all. My logic being that the universe will then give me back situations where I wish I was all of those things. So far I have had two weird experiences where people gave me money and I have got myself promoted as if from no where.

Its crazy to suggest this but I have noticed some reality glitches going on too. One suggesting inter-dimensional changes have been happening.

• Like 1

Never look a gift horse in the mouth ?

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Never look a gift horse in the mouth ?

Incase it bites me?

I suppose, if I wish I was poor for example and reality sends me experiences that make me wish I was poor there will be a catch at some point. For example if getting burgled would make me wish I was poor then that could be on the list of consequences.

I have looked into Kabballah, Gnosticism, and Crowley, but I wouldn't say I studied them. I got my own path.  I don't really need anybody to tell me how to live.  As far as the magic stuff.  It comes from within yourself. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Incase it bites me?

I suppose, if I wish I was poor for example and reality sends me experiences that make me wish I was poor there will be a catch at some point. For example if getting burgled would make me wish I was poor then that could be on the list of consequences.

I dunno, looks rather like it is all relative ... poor or not , windfall or just another pint at the pub, depends on where one is and who one is with I guess ...

~

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

I have looked into Kabballah, Gnosticism, and Crowley, but I wouldn't say I studied them. I got my own path.  I don't really need anybody to tell me how to live.  As far as the magic stuff.  It comes from within yourself. 

Please explain your take on things. I`m interested in listening to it.