Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Goddess of the Mist

Statue Following Me Around?

32 posts in this topic

RabidMongoose
13 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

I'm not sure if you're being serious ~ but actually there is another coincidence. Remember I received the statue as a gift in Alaska. Well the person who gave it to me had family in Florida (where I live now) and I actually think he lives in Florida now. 

In Quantum Mechanics there is something caused Quantum Entanglement where two objects that have been in contact with each other retain a connection when later separated. It is the same as the Occult law of Contagion where two objects which have been in contact with each other also retain a link once separated. Its one of the reasons people believed in witchcraft and voodoo in the Middle Ages.

To explain how that connection works then lets call the two statues Bunny A (which you have at your house) and Bunny B (which is at some far away location) and assume they are in quantum entanglement. Quantum entanglement simply means when examining Bunny A you can indirectly find something out about Bunny B.

That might not seem much but consider this. As Bunny B is far away it is behaving as a probability. By choosing how you examine Bunny A you can determine what information you are indirectly gaining on Bunny B and thus alter the probability describing how Bunny B works. So you are able to alter the probability describing how a distant object works by gaining information on an object at your location which is in quantum entanglement with it.

Contagion can exist simply between a photograph of an object and the object,t or even just a memory of an object and the object. You have run across some weird voodoo link and its hard to nail it down exactly from your description. Please can I ask if your co-worker triggered a memory of your boyfriend before you noticed the statue? Or may did you evaluate his as the next boyfriend when meeting him or something?

• Like 1

Goddess of the Mist

@RabidMongoose thanks for the explanation ~ I'm interested in the subject of quantum entanglement and have studied a little about it before. As far as the coworker, other than the fact that I work with him, there's nothing else about him that reminds me of the other guy nor did I look at him as a potential boyfriend. I don't think it has to do with him.

RabidMongoose
20 minutes ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

@RabidMongoose thanks for the explanation ~ I'm interested in the subject of quantum entanglement and have studied a little about it before. As far as the coworker, other than the fact that I work with him, there's nothing else about him that reminds me of the other guy nor did I look at him as a potential boyfriend. I don't think it has to do with him.

If it is entanglement there will be something else there involved then. I cant tell what from your information.

• Like 1

Redefining Success

Talking of small world, I have a similar tale, but, alot grimmer. 

I attended a fatal rtc some 10 years ago, motorbike and an X5, and I was on clean up of the vehicles. 

Loaded both on one truck, went back to yard and Rob, an old friend, helped me unload them, discussed how bad it the damage was and pondered the speed the bike was going, some say 140+mph as it caused the stationary X5 to get airborne and roll 2 and a half times in the air. 

Time went by, I left the company and lost touch with Rob, but got back in touch a year or two ago, he is now a heavy plant transporter, he had a drop near my house one day and decided to pop in for a brew after his delivery.

The foreman he just dropped off for had got chatting about old jobs, it turns out he was the driver of the X5 which the bike had hit and it was the anniversary of the accident to the day. 

So it was the anniversary of the accident, Rob who had helped me unload the wrecks was planning on stopping by for a brew at my house but had just met the man who was involved in the accident and turns out he was also friends with the rider who lost his life.

Quite grim and a little off topic, but popped into my head with "small world".

• Like 3

Goddess of the Mist

@Redefining Success What an interesting story!  You have to ask yourself, when there are that many coincidences involved, can they really just be a coincidence?  That sounds more like synchronicity to me! 

• Like 2

Redefining Success
11 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

@Redefining Success What an interesting story!  You have to ask yourself, when there are that many coincidences involved, can they really just be a coincidence?  That sounds more like synchronicity to me! 

It could purely be coincidence, who knows? 

Sir Smoke aLot

I just hope that i won't actually find anything, nice stories thanks for sharing.

• Like 1