Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skype exorcism: how and why does it work

isidro

• 8 months later...

I always think it is kind of funny how Catholics hand their family members over to be tormented by the clergy.  Thanks for the article Freetoroam.  Someone needs to remind the Catholci population of the saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".  Perhaps this exorcism fad is a deliberate form of sadistic discipline employed by families to brow-beat and break family members they hate?  One must also wonder where the exorcists were during the witch hunting era?  Surely it would have been a good move to exorcise witches rather than burning them?  Or was it really all about property rights and inheritance?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 11:29 PM, Piney said:

Psychology, The power of suggestion and the power of intention is all that is needed. Everything else is just fluff. 

And if it makes a difference why does it matter whether its real or not. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

WOW! This is borderline insanity. The problem is people actually promote this garbage! Ignore it, and let it die.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2020 at 12:32 AM, drakonwick said:

WOW! This is borderline insanity. The problem is people actually promote this garbage! Ignore it, and let it die.

But it can be fun to try it after a lot of beer !