Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegals Jump Nancy Pelosi's Fence

Dark_Grey

Not all heroes wear capes.

Conservative Activist Jumps Pelosi's Fence With Illegal Aliens to Prove a Vital Point

Townhall
MSN

Conservative activist Laura Loomer, who is known for going undercover with James O'Keefe, took alleged illegal aliens from Mexico and Guatemala to Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home in California. There, the group jumped the fence and Loomer demanded the group be let into the home. The group set up a pop up tent with the word "immorality" on it and hung the pictures of those who were killed by illegal aliens, The Daily Caller reported. 

During the middle of the stunt, Loomer called into the Alex Jones Show on InfoWars, at which point he applauded her efforts and included her live streamed video on his show.

LOL life imitates art - imagine taking that oft used "right wing" metaphor for border control and acting it out :lol:

Spoiler: Nancy didn't invite them in. She called the cops instead <_<

With a story this juicy, albeit shallow, you think there would be a lot more reporting. If MAGA hat wearing kids who literally say nothing can be spun in to the news cycle for days, surely the DNC darling Pelosi having her home virtually invaded would be worthy of a byline or two? 

CNN:

Spoiler

Your search for pelosi loomer did not match any documents.

A few suggestions

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords

MSNBC:

Spoiler

image.png.a31c90911b9e3d64d7bbeefd5b9174ab.png

HuffPo:

Spoiler

image.png.a7672722738081afbd553a9252c3d21d.png

Oh well.

• Haha 3

Laura and her band of merry men. I live in Canada and I can feel the seething from here lol top notch troll effort on Laura's part

SG-laura-loomer-nancy-pelosi-home.jpg

• Like 2

Wait...you mean...the fence DIDN'T keep them out?  Was her goal to show that fences don't work?  Because if not, it seems pretty stupid to me.  "I'm gonna hop your fence to show that we need a fence to keep people out."  Makes sense to me...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Wait...you mean...the fence DIDN'T keep them out?  Was her goal to show that fences don't work?  Because if not, it seems pretty stupid to me.  "I'm gonna hop your fence to show that we need a fence to keep people out."  Makes sense to me...

Since she's a Conservative activist, I guess that would be the point, and that therefore they need a great big, lovely wall. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Since she's a Conservative activist, I guess that would be the point, and that therefore they need a great big, lovely wall. 

Uhh...again...she just showed that walls don't keep anyone out...

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Uhh...again...she just showed that walls don't keep anyone out...

no, surely the point is that they were showing that the existing border defenses couldn't keep a chihuahua out, and that therefore they need a great big lovely wall, with machine gun towers. :yes: 

Who has time for that kind of thing?  Just find out where she's eating and ruin her meal.

But Nancy's house doesn't have a wall around it.  Her house is on top of the wall.

nancys-home.jpg

That is one cool house though, that's for sure.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Who has time for that kind of thing?  Just find out where she's eating and ruin her meal.

But Nancy's house doesn't have a wall around it.  Her house is on top of the wall.

nancys-home.jpg

Looks like the average American household...she's just a regular old fashioned gal who sympathizes with your needs... :lol:

You could have her and her husbands estimated $68 million net worth aswell,if only ya rolled up your sleevs and did a lil all American hard work like Nancy does every now and then... :rofl:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

nancys-home.jpg

That is one cool house though, that's for sure.

I'll bet there's an elevator that goes from those garages up into the house. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

no, surely the point is that they were showing that the existing border defenses couldn't keep a chihuahua out, and that therefore they need a great big lovely wall, with machine gun towers. :yes: 

Nah, minefields would be more efficient.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Maybe you can explain why Pelosi had a fence up in the first place.  Fences don't work!!!

• Haha 3

Recent pic of Nancy Pelosi and her younger brother Chuck who she never talks about. The resemblance is remarkable ;)

Image result for picture of chuckie the doll from the movie

Related image

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Nah, minefields would be more efficient.

Ha, you are indeed a paradox.  Always amusing to see such loving sentiments coming from one who also has touted their (supposed) Christianity so frequently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

I'll bet there's an elevator that goes from those garages up into the house. 

There is.  My house is just like that. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

My house is just like that. ;)

Me Too!!!

I'll also bet there is some strange woman who shows up daily for years just to clean things...like at my house...

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Me Too!!!

I'll also bet there is some strange woman who shows up daily for years just to clean things...like at my house...

Yep.  And a team of brown skinned homunculus that mow the lawn and weed the garden.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Maybe you can explain why Pelosi had a fence up in the first place.  Fences don't work!!!

Sorry, I look at things rationally.  If you give me a cup, I can empty a bucket with it.  I, however, can not empty a lake with that cup.  I really don't know anyone that uses a fence for security anyway.  Around these parts, they are known as "privacy fences."  

• Like 1

The fact is that walls, fences, etc. do work but are not unbeatable.  Agent you know this, I'm sure you used them in your time in the military.  One thing they also can do is to funnel traffic to where it's easier to police the ground. 

I wasn't for a wall until I learned a couple of things about the Mexican cartels.  They make more money smuggling people than drugs and once many of those people are here some of their wage goes back to the cartels.  Also a lot of the workers ain't coming here and picking fruit.  They're working in factories and using stolen SS numbers supplied by the cartels thereby negatively effecting American citizens directly.  5 1/2 billion, what's that compared to the trillions in debt we are already.  Build it and get the federal workers paid for crying out loud.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The fact is that walls, fences, etc. do work but are not unbeatable.  Agent you know this, I'm sure you used them in your time in the military.  One thing they also can do is to funnel traffic to where it's easier to police the ground. 

I wasn't for a wall until I learned a couple of things about the Mexican cartels.  They make more money smuggling people than drugs and once many of those people are here some of their wage goes back to the cartels.  Also a lot of the workers ain't coming here and picking fruit.  They're working in factories and using stolen SS numbers supplied by the cartels thereby negatively effecting American citizens directly.  5 1/2 billion, what's that compared to the trillions in debt we are already.  Build it and get the federal workers paid for crying out loud.

Ahhhh...so the Mexican Cartel makes more money smuggling people than drugs.  We are talking about the same cartels that TUNNELED a drug lord out of a maximum security prison, right?  If you walk up on a wall in the middle of the desert do you think you would not be able to get over it or under it?  The money can be better spent elsewhere.  We did use walls in the military.  Walls with guard towers every 50 meters manned by a minimum of 2 people with tens of thousands of dollars worth of optics.  That's just not feasible.  Let alone the amount of private property that would have to be seized.  I'm not really for the government taking people's property.  Do you know there are still eminent domain cases in court that stemmed from the Secure Fencing Act of 2006?  How much you think that is costing the tax payer?  I just want a damn paycheck.  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Sorry, I look at things rationally.  If you give me a cup, I can empty a bucket with it.  I, however, can not empty a lake with that cup.  I really don't know anyone that uses a fence for security anyway.  Around these parts, they are known as "privacy fences."  

I want my privacy!

Build that wall!

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

They're working in factories and using stolen SS numbers supplied by the cartels thereby negatively effecting American citizens directly. 

They are working and paying into someone else's account?  Ouch!  That's gotta hurt.

14 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Ahhhh...so the Mexican Cartel makes more money smuggling people than drugs.  We are talking about the same cartels that TUNNELED a drug lord out of a maximum security prison, right?  If you walk up on a wall in the middle of the desert do you think you would not be able to get over it or under it?  The money can be better spent elsewhere.  We did use walls in the military.  Walls with guard towers every 50 meters manned by a minimum of 2 people with tens of thousands of dollars worth of optics.  That's just not feasible.  Let alone the amount of private property that would have to be seized.  I'm not really for the government taking people's property.  Do you know there are still eminent domain cases in court that stemmed from the Secure Fencing Act of 2006?  How much you think that is costing the tax payer?  I just want a damn paycheck.  

You don't offer any solution as to what to do, AO. All you know is what you don't want done.

As the old saying goes, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You don't offer any solution as to what to do, AO. All you know is what you don't want done.

As the old saying goes, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. :wacko:

Oh man...I think I have seen the same quotes in much of the gun control threads.  A wall will do just as much to stop a criminal as gun control...amirite?

• Like 1