Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Planetary collision made life on Earth possible

10 posts in this topic

Reignite

It never ceases to amaze how we humans place our trust in a science whose scientists suggest theories having evidence found today explaining events from billions of years ago.

EBE Hybrid
1 hour ago, Reignite said:

It never ceases to amaze how we humans place our trust in a science whose scientists suggest theories having evidence found today explaining events from billions of years ago.

I guess it makes more sense to develop educated hypothesis rather than accept that anything that we can't yet explain is a result of device intervention

• Like 1

Trenix
1 hour ago, Reignite said:

Remember, we can barely predict the weather within a few hours, but yet these scientists seem to believe they have have figured out how the earth was created millions of years ago. Science is great, once you stop accepting everything they say is fact and instead take it as an interesting idea.

• Thanks 1

Nnicolette

It's interesting how the story of tiamat has been around since before scienctists backed up the story, and yet its original source (sitchen) goes uncredited, called woo, and these translations are disregarded.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

TripGun

I wonder if I take all the ingredients to make a cake and leave them in a room with the stove on set at at 350 for a billion years if I will have that cake. Seems like a silly question...Life is a billion times more complicated than a cake.

Edited by TripGun

Essan
25 minutes ago, TripGun said:

I wonder if I take all the ingredients to make a cake and leave them in a room with the stove on set at at 350 for a billion years if I will have that cake. Seems like a silly question...Life is a billion times more complicated than a cake.

No, but if you take 100,000 sets of ingredients, and mix them up every day, who knows?   And that's just on one planet.   If you do the same on every other planet in every galaxy since the dawn of time ......   That's quite a lot of chances and it you only have to get it right once.

• Like 1

TripGun
2 hours ago, Essan said:

No, but if you take 100,000 sets of ingredients, and mix them up every day, who knows?   And that's just on one planet.   If you do the same on every other planet in every galaxy since the dawn of time ......   That's quite a lot of chances and it you only have to get it right once.

But life from no life? Abiogenesis is not real...

Edited by TripGun

bison

If life didn't start from no-life, at some point in time, just how is it that it exists now?

• Like 1

Essan

Life is just chemical reactions.   Chemical reactions have always happened.  

(Note: I am not saying that the Sun is a living entity :P )