Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump surrenders to Democrats

Unusual Tournament

48 minutes ago, and then said:

They "get away" with their childish, arrogant behavior because they control the media 5th column.  They understand this and the rest of the country is finally beginning to twig to it as well.  Let the pot simmer.  Secession movements may be the best we can hope for.  No way a Federal military can or would attempt to pacify States that told them to *^%^*&%-off.  They could stand guard in urban areas but would only succeed in damaging their economies.  The U.S. military is drawn disproportionately from areas that would be ready to secede.  The sooner the better, IMO.  Stupid cowards will be standing around in an hysterical panic when they realize THEY will actually have to stand for what they say they believe in.  BURN IT DOWN!

Trump like typing detected. Red Alert! Shields up! Deflector screens at full Captain. Well, done #1, we missed that Andthenian disruptor by a Cardasian whisker.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Then there your own cops who kill innocent people everyday, yet nothing is done. How many of these killers are actually charged and prosecuted? You are disingenuous with your "facts". I wonder how many immigrants have have died as a result of border patrols removing and dumping water placed on the Mexican and American side of the border. Or just killed for fun by sadistic border patrols. Your argument is invalid.

You're kinda poking around in the dark, aren't you Hank?  I mean, talk about being disingenuous with facts.  I doubt that cops kill innocent people every day.  It's big news when it happen precisely because it's not an every day occurrence.  I don't know how it is in other places, but in the region where I get the news, every cop that has shot someone under questionable circumstances has been charged and tried.  Some are found guilty, others not guilty.  Why don't you tell us how many people have died from border patrols dumping their water caches?  If it's a serious problem I'm sure you can find something to satisfy your curiosity.  The last part is almost too ridiculous to respond to.  The Border Patrol works in teams.  It would take a whole unit of psychos to accomplish what you're accusing them of.  It's hard to claim someone's argument is invalid when yours makes no sense at all.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

You're kinda poking around in the dark, aren't you Hank?  I mean, talk about being disingenuous with facts.  I doubt that cops kill innocent people every day.  It's big news when it happen precisely because it's not an every day occurrence.  I don't know how it is in other places, but in the region where I get the news, every cop that has shot someone under questionable circumstances has been charged and tried.  Some are found guilty, others not guilty.  Why don't you tell us how many people have died from border patrols dumping their water caches?  If it's a serious problem I'm sure you can find something to satisfy your curiosity.  The last part is almost too ridiculous to respond to.  The Border Patrol works in teams.  It would take a whole unit of psychos to accomplish what you're accusing them of.  It's hard to claim someone's argument is invalid when yours makes no sense at all.

You should really do a little more research on border patrols. Maybe get a perspective from the Mexican side? But then who's going to believe a dirty, thieving, rapist Mexican. The lens flair from your rose tinted glasses is blinding you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.southernborder.org/deaths_by_border_patrol&ved=2ahUKEwiC1cyTlY_gAhXJiVQKHa0-BcYQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3GM6SmyFkc3OeMvdr8dmFA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_deaths_along_the_Mexico%E2%80%93United_States_border&ved=2ahUKEwiC1cyTlY_gAhXJiVQKHa0-BcYQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3VWjrGczYmRC1SSiBy2tfv

Google is your friend.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Then there your own cops who kill innocent people everyday, yet nothing is done. How many of these killers are actually charged and prosecuted? You are disingenuous with your "facts". I wonder how many immigrants have have died as a result of border patrols removing and dumping water placed on the Mexican and American side of the border. Or just killed for fun by sadistic border patrols. Your argument is invalid.

No.  My argument is not invalid.  You don't like it, but that doesn't invalidate it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Guyver said:

No.  My argument is not invalid.  You don't like it, but that doesn't invalidate it. 

2 minutes ago, Guyver said:

No.  My argument is not invalid.  You don't like it, but that doesn't invalidate 

Yup, okay.

4 hours ago, Guyver said:

The fact is that many Democrats, especially Hillary and Obama are on record as stating that boarder security is an issue that needs to be addressed.  And it does.

Absolutely.  Even now, I think most Democratic voters would say so.  Independents I know certainly do.  Some people think neither party is doing a very good job or managing the country. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, and then said:

Let the pot simmer.  Secession movements may be the best we can hope for.  No way a Federal military can or would attempt to pacify States that told them to *^%^*&%-off.  They could stand guard in urban areas but would only succeed in damaging their economies.  The U.S. military is drawn disproportionately from areas that would be ready to secede.  The sooner the better, IMO.  Stupid cowards will be standing around in an hysterical panic when they realize THEY will actually have to stand for what they say they believe in.  BURN IT DOWN!

Are you thinking an entire state would do that?

I am not sure there is a majority even in Southern states that would vote to secede again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm not your fact checker.  If you're going to make the claim, then you should supply the facts.  Better late than never, I guess.  BTW, I didn't know all Mexicans were "dirty, thieving, rapist(s)".  Can you provide more links please?

7 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I'm not your fact checker.  If you're going to make the claim, then you should supply the facts.  Better late than never, I guess.  BTW, I didn't know all Mexicans were "dirty, thieving, rapist(s)".  Can you provide more links please?

Didnt read the links right? Those were facts. The debate is over when one side refuses to read or acknowledge linked proof brought foreward by the other. Our debate is ended. Good day to you Sir.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Didnt read the links right? Those were facts. The debate is over when one side refuses to read or acknowledge linked proof brought foreward by the other. Our debate is ended. Good day to you Sir.

As you might recall, I was responding to your original post, which contained no links.  By saying "better late than never" I was acknowledging that you supplied them, later.  It's too bad you're bailing out, I was hoping to learn where you found the facts to back your claim about Mexicans, since I can't seem to find it.

Edited by Big Jim
typo correction.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

As you might recall, I was responding to your original post, which contained no links.  By saying "better late than never" I was acknowledging that you supplied them, later.  It's too bad you're bailing out, I was hoping to learn where you found the facts to back your claim about Mexicans, since I can't seem to find it.

Your lack of google fu is no excuse. Contact ended

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Your lack of google fu is no excuse. Contact ended

Gee, I'll sure miss you.

On 1/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, acute said:

Funding For Wall:  $0.00

:lol:

Lmao I know right? The quota was never reached so funds were returned.

16 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

You're not SERIOUSLY proposing that we should worry about people swimming across the Pacific or Atlantic oceans, are you Farmer77 ? 

What... all those impoverished Christians from Europe desperately crossing the Atlantic in small boats (such as the QE2) in order to sneak into America looking for a better life washing pots ?

So boats cant come from the south? :lol:

I mean... SERIOUSLY Farmer77, why on EARTH have you posted that risible map ?  

To highlight the inanity of the obsession with the southern border. Especially when trying to say a wall will stop a multibillion dollar corporation from getting its product across the border. A multibillion dollar corporation that we already know has and uses submarines and boats. Best case scenario its just an idiotic position based on fear.

Hell im not even necessarily opposed to the strategic placement of a border wall , the wholesale lack of perspective regarding it considering the other thousands of miles of shoreline and border with Canada however is ****ing laughable

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So boats cant come from the south? :lol:

To highlight the inanity of the obsession with the southern border. Especially when trying to say a wall will stop a multibillion dollar corporation from getting its product across the border. A multibillion dollar corporation that we already know has and uses submarines and boats. Best case scenario its just an idiotic position based on fear.

Hell im not even necessarily opposed to the strategic placement of a border wall , the wholesale lack of perspective regarding it considering the other thousands of miles of shoreline and border with Canada however is ****ing laughable

I find your lack of faith in The Wall..... disturbing.. lord Farmer.

The wall will solve EVERYTHING, including ALL migration into the USA, both at the Mexican AND Canadian borders, along with all airports. It will also provide an infinite supply of cheap electricity, cure Cancer, and automatically block all Kanye West songs from our airwaves, and stop any of his concerts. 

You WILL be one with The Wall, Farmer77. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 2

Just now, RoofGardener said:

The wall will solve EVERYTHING, including ALL migration into the USA, both at the Mexican AND Canadian borders, along with all airports. It will also provide an infinite supply of cheap electricity, cure Cancer, and automatically block all Kanye West songs from our airwaves, and stop any of his concerts. 

Its early over here man quit picking on me :lol:

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Its early over here man quit picking on me :lol:

Did I mention the chocolate ? 

On 1/27/2019 at 11:55 AM, Guyver said:

It's funny how different people can look at the same facts and come to different conclusions.  I've read the comments by people in this thread bashing Republicans and considering the Democrats to be the good guys in this scenario.  The fact is that many Democrats, especially Hillary and Obama are on record as stating that boarder security is an issue that needs to be addressed.  And it does.

Recently, a police officer from Modesto was shot and killed by an illegal immigrant who snuck across the boarder and this has been happening over and over again.  Not just with police officers getting killed by these illegals, but regular citizens as well.  Trump is right to make it an issue, because it is an issue, was an issue before he ever took office, and he actually ran with this  as one point of his platform.

The fact that ONE law enforcement officer, or law abiding citizen of the US has been killed by these illegals is reason enough to deal with it.  IMO.  And I don't care if you're a republican or democrat.  It's a NATIONAL security issue - not a political party issue.  

TsIsn't that an argument in favor of gun control? "If even one person dies, this needs to be fixed". I guess not, if it is your teams Sacred Cow.

Democrats = Hypocrites 

Edited by DieChecker

22 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Then there your own cops who kill innocent people everyday, yet nothing is done. 

"Every day!!!!"

Rhetoric. 10 deaths in 2018. And any of those justified? Over 2000 mile border?

Every day indeed. I can't believe you attack the border patrol like this. I doubt even HuffPo, or Morning Joe, would go so far. 

Sigh.... 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

You are posting gibberish again.  

I am in favor of dumping supplies left for illegals.   I'm also not in favor of leaving your keys in your car.   Do not make the wrong thing to do easy.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

I am in favor of dumping supplies left for illegals.   I'm also not in favor of leaving your keys in your car.   Do not make the wrong thing to do easy.  

So an illegal immigrant family is lost in the desert, they begin to succumb to the heat and sun so they start a fire to intentionally be caught by border patrol, border patrol arrives and everyone is suffering differing degrees of heat stroke from minor sunburns all the way up to cardiac emergencies. What do you think border patrol is going to do? They're going to spend tens of thousands of dollars launching a helicopter to come and get those in need. Depending on the size of the group perhaps multiple helicopters making multiple trips.

Such things are mere job security for me but I thought you should be aware you're potentially willing to trade 6 bucks in water for tens of thousands of dollars in fuel and medical costs simply out of spite.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I find your lack of faith in The Wall..... disturbing.. lord Farmer.

You shouldn't talk.  You guys are safe on your little island, all you have to do is punch a hole in the tunnel.  Poor ol' Trump has to build a 3,145 km wall to keep the ferals out.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Are you thinking an entire state would do that?

I am not sure there is a majority even in Southern states that would vote to secede again.

An "entire state" wouldn't be required to want it.  Only the majority.  Those in urban areas would remain solid blue- government-dependent basket cases but they'd be surrounded and cut off if they decided to fight.  That's what this country IS today.  A wide-flung geography of typical Americans surrounding urban islands of dependency that are demanding implementation of an agenda that is obviously destructive to the country.  They are only held together and given any strength by their 5th column media.  So far, that media can't actually impose its will directly, through force.  Even if the numbers were flipped, it would only take a small minority to so disrupt this country that the economy would suffer and implementing public policy at the local level would require armed security.  You need to think out of the box.  Think, REAL "resistance". 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

You shouldn't talk.  You guys are safe on your little island, all you have to do is punch a hole in the tunnel.  Poor ol' Trump has to build a 3,145 km wall to keep the ferals out.

Or he could just go with the Progs and let the whole freakin' world come in.  The place would be so ruined that the problem would be solved.  Every street could be floating in human waste just like San Francisco and Portland.  That'd be nice, yeah?  Yeah, that's the ticket, negative reinforcement.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So an illegal immigrant family is lost in the desert, they begin to succumb to the heat and sun so they start a fire to intentionally be caught by border patrol, border patrol arrives and everyone is suffering differing degrees of heat stroke from minor sunburns all the way up to cardiac emergencies. What do you think border patrol is going to do? They're going to spend tens of thousands of dollars launching a helicopter to come and get those in need. Depending on the size of the group perhaps multiple helicopters making multiple trips.

It's a bummer, but I would still say dump the water.  

Are you saying that if you left your car unlocked so thieves could take your stuff, that would be better than paying for a broken window too?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1