Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump surrenders to Democrats

Unusual Tournament

On 2/17/2019 at 2:04 AM, DingoLingo said:

heh only reason why most of the trump base followed him was because of fox news.. 

Fox is seen as the republican voice in news.. 

once Fox starts dumping trump he will loose a lot of his following.. 

I disagree on that with you ,  though it was on I think Fox and Friends when he was first  heard speaking on the matters that all other MSM outlets have ignored for too long. The Angel Moms and Dads and everyone else that has had it with how bad our Nation has gotten is well aware of the corrupted MSM . 

Since you  mentioned the MSM, I think that Dan Bongino would make a Great President after President Trump serves his second term in office. The movement that became real because of President Trump will never end or America will fall. 

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1069-the-dan-bongino-show-28888454/

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Who at fox news supported what?

They supported the lawsuit that CNN brought over the revocation of Jim Aocsta's press pass for the White House. 

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

They supported the lawsuit that CNN brought over the revocation of Jim Aocsta's press pass for the White House. 

Who in general supported it at fox ? did everyone there support it?

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Who in general supported it at fox ? did everyone there support it?

Ahh... no idea Ellapennella.. I only know that Fox News as a legal entity supported the CNN lawsuit. 

37 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Ahh... no idea Ellapennella.. I only know that Fox News as a legal entity supported the CNN lawsuit. 

I suppose the question ought to be was it done in a moral  or a morale issue as to why the MSM outlets stood together or was it something other.  In my view Jim Acosta shows the opposition's true nature same as Rod Rosenstein , Andrew Mccabe and others.  We know who's who . We know also how the game is played though Trump is better at beating them and for good  moral reason he is our elected President. 

1m5qwm.jpg

Edited by Ellapennella

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

I disagree on that with you ,  though it was on I think Fox and Friends when he was first  heard speaking on the matters that all other MSM outlets have ignored for too long. The Angel Moms and Dads and everyone else that has had it with how bad our Nation has gotten is well aware of the corrupted MSM . 

Since you  mentioned the MSM, I think that Dan Bongino would make a Great President after President Trump serves his second term in office. The movement that became real because of President Trump will never end or America will fall. 

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1069-the-dan-bongino-show-28888454/

Heh Ella.. you have to realise.. a lot of people on both sides are basing what they think/feel on the media.. 

you will have the staunch followers who will follow him through thick and thin.. but.. you will find a lot of them will drop him like  hot potatoes when a new face gets the coverage he does.. 

Will give you a example from over here..

When Malcolm Turnbull decided to go up against the current prime minister (and leader of his party) to become Prime Minister.. Rupert Murdocks media empire was very anti Malcom.. and a number of liberal voters (you can call our libs the aussie version of republicans) were very anti Malcolm.. best quote was 'I would not follow Turn Coat Turnbull, and I will vote labor (aussie version of the democrats) next election if he becomes the leader of the Liberals' blah blah blah.. (Rupert was a supporter of Tony) but Rupert saw the writing on the wall and went the other way.. cast Tony in a bad light.. and promoted Malcolm instead.. and suddenly.. Tony was no longer popular (he still had his staunch supporters) 

This is what will happen with Trump as well.. once Fox starts putting him more in a bad light.. he will struggle at the next election.. its one of the reasons why I wont trust anything that comes out of Murdocks empire.. because he would put Satan himself in such a light that people would elect him..

A person is smart..

People on mass are stupid.. both sides of your political system has both.. you are like us here.. there are followers in both countries that would sell their grandmothers for medical research if their party leaders said it was the right thing to do.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

Heh Ella.. you have to realise.. a lot of people on both sides are basing what they think/feel on the media.. 

you will have the staunch followers who will follow him through thick and thin.. but.. you will find a lot of them will drop him like  hot potatoes when a new face gets the coverage he does.. 

Seems to me that you don't understand Trump's base,  we're not going to  abandon him,  It's not going to happen. 

Will give you a example from over here.

When Malcolm Turnbull decided to go up against the current prime minister (and leader of his party) to become Prime Minister.. Rupert Murdocks media empire was very anti Malcom.. and a number of liberal voters (you can call our libs the aussie version of republicans) were very anti Malcolm.. best quote was 'I would not follow Turn Coat Turnbull, and I will vote labor (aussie version of the democrats) next election if he becomes the leader of the Liberals' blah blah blah.. (Rupert was a supporter of Tony) but Rupert saw the writing on the wall and went the other way.. cast Tony in a bad light.. and promoted Malcolm instead.. and suddenly.. Tony was no longer popular (he still had his staunch supporters) 

This is what will happen with Trump as well.. once Fox starts putting him more in a bad light.. he will struggle at the next election.. its one of the reasons why I wont trust anything that comes out of Murdocks empire.. because he would put Satan himself in such a light that people would elect him..

A person is smart..

People on mass are stupid.. both sides of your political system has both.. you are like us here.. there are followers in both countries that would sell their grandmothers for medical research if their party leaders said it was the right thing to do.. 

Trump is the President. It's too late for an MSM to stop Trump. The abuse they dish out towards him everyday is not going to break him. 

I don't know  much at all about Tony Abbot . I think that Turnbull had always had the MSM on his side, same as his buddy Obama did.  

Trump is just a guy, a man, a human being  in this world . I'm just thankful that he's trying to get our government to function correctly again, is all. The abuse from the opposition on this nation  is unbelievable and disgusting. Does not surprise me about the MSM interference on a massive scale. It's nothing new it's in history. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Seems to me that you don't understand Trump's base,  we're not going to  abandon him,  It's not going to happen. 

Trump is the President. It's too late for an MSM to stop Trump. The abuse they dish out towards him everyday is not going to break him. 

I don't know  much at all about Tony Abbot . I think that Turnbull had always had the MSM on his side, same as his buddy Obama did.  

Trump is just a guy, a man, a human being  in this world . I'm just thankful that he's trying to get our government to function correctly again, is all. The abuse from the opposition on this nation  is unbelievable and disgusting. Does not surprise me about the MSM interference on a massive scale. It's nothing new it's in history. 

so basically your saying. .that every person who voted trump would not abandon him? 

heh.. 

• Like 2

Ann Coulter after Trump's order: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’

Not every conservative will follow the President like lemmings over a cliff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

...Not every conservative will follow the President like lemmings over a cliff.

Sadly, many will.  They see him as someone who is rocking the boat after many, many years of poor governing.  The irony is sweet - Trump is just doing exactly what has caused the lack of trust, only worse, and now tops it off with an abuse of power way beyond anything done in the past.

Even more sadly, I think this will get far worse before it starts to get better - while there are some very promising looking candidates on both sides who might be able to start turning the tide, first you have to get rid of the orange idiot.  And as you guys have now discovered, your system makes that really difficult, no matter how bad his behaviour is.  Especially when so many people (from both sides, and the media) still seem terrified of him.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

while there are some very promising looking candidates on both sides 

Well i didn't really much care for Hillary or Trump...

So maybe you can help this American out...Who are these very promising looking candidates? :huh:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

so basically your saying. .that every person who voted trump would not abandon him? 

heh.. 

Pretty much so.

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Sadly, many will.  They see him as someone who is rocking the boat after many, many years of poor governing.  The irony is sweet - Trump is just doing exactly what has caused the lack of trust, only worse, and now tops it off with an abuse of power way beyond anything done in the past.

Even more sadly, I think this will get far worse before it starts to get better - while there are some very promising looking candidates on both sides who might be able to start turning the tide, first you have to get rid of the orange idiot.  And as you guys have now discovered, your system makes that really difficult, no matter how bad his behaviour is.  Especially when so many people (from both sides, and the media) still seem terrified of him.

Don't you think you should be worrying about your own country ? what do you suppose it will be in  about 20 yrs. from now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Ann Coulter after Trump's order: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’

Not every conservative will follow the President like lemmings over a cliff.

She'll vote for him, again.

eta

She's just a little irritated, I think  she gets like that, alot.  She just wants the President to build the wall along the southern border, faster.  I think  it's just her way of holding him to finishing the wall. she seems  like that. 

Edited by Ellapennella

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

She'll vote for him, again.

eta

She's just a little irritated, I think  she gets like that, alot.  She just wants the President to build the wall along the southern border, faster.  I think  it's just her way of holding him to finishing the wall. she seems  like that. 

Well, Ella, these are certainly the types of folks you want to ruin run your country...  :wacko:

BTW, hey, Rupert* & Roger*, how's it all working out for you?  You made a really good choice on who to support, doncha reckon?

* (that's Murdoch and Ailes, if you're not sure who I'm talking about...)

It gives me no pleasure to say I told you so, and watch Trump's slow unraveling and downfall.

OK, I'm jokin' - I'm loving every minute of it!!!

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Well, Ella, these are certainly the types of folks you want to ruin run your country...  :wacko:

BTW, hey, Rupert* & Roger*, how's it all working out for you?  You made a really good choice on who to support, doncha reckon?

* (that's Murdoch and Ailes, if you're not sure who I'm talking about...)

It gives me no pleasure to say I told you so, and watch Trump's slow unraveling and downfall.

OK, I'm jokin' - I'm loving every minute of it!!!

Please share with me how you see Donald Trump ruining the U.S  cause I don't see it that way in fact I see what Trump is doing for the U.S to be much needed and about time.

eta

If you think that any of them thought Donald Trump would win you're mistaken. They gave him a spotlight because they thought that they would build up the weakest opponent for Hillary Clinton to take the win. In all honesty, I doubt you're  loving it. 

I've mentioned to you and I'm not joking, how do you see your nation in about 20 years from now? Or are you way too preoccupied in believing that what Donald Trump and this movement are doing is wrong?  Other people around the world are for what we're doing, they want the same to happen for them.

Edited by Ellapennella

23 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I've mentioned to you and I'm not joking, how do you see your nation in about 20 years from now? Or are you way too preoccupied in believing that what Donald Trump and this movement are doing is wrong?  Other people around the world are for what we're doing, they want the same to happen for them.

Hmm 20 years from now we should be a republic.. though we will not be following the american version of a republic.. you guys have shown that it is extremely flawed..  

We will at a guess have a closer working relationship with china then we do now.. and depending on if trump gets another term and the actions he takes will depend on how closely we will be allied with you guys.. so far he has not done much to strengthen the alliances between you guys and us.. which will be a bad thing for both countries but will really hit your intelligence network really hard..

The green movement is gaining strength here.. so there will be more focus to renewables.. i would say most coal fired power stations will be decomissioned in 20 years..

Our gun laws will not have changed.. we do not see a reason to change them..

• Thanks 1

On 19/02/2019 at 7:51 AM, CrimsonKing said:

Well i didn't really much care for Hillary or Trump...

So maybe you can help this American out...Who are these very promising looking candidates? :huh:

Sure.  Every single candidate proposed thus far by the Dems and the Reps, seem to be better choices than Trump/Clinton.

:D

Problem is you have extensive gerrymandering, a crazy system for whittling candidates down, voluntary voting in a society that seems to promote money-is-everything, rich-get-richer, bullying and lying, and even systems seemingly designed to ensure low-voter-turnout from those most vulnerable.

Oh, sorry, that's quite a few problems, not just one.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

On 19/02/2019 at 10:52 PM, Ellapennella said:

Other people around the world are for what we're doing

No, actually they aren't.  Unless you are only watch Fox.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

Sure.  Every single candidate proposed thus far by the Dems and the Reps, seem to be better choices than Trump/Clinton.

:D

Problem is you have extensive gerrymandering, a crazy system for whittling candidates down, voluntary voting in a society that seems to promote money-is-everything, rich-get-richer, bullying and lying, and even systems seemingly designed to ensure low-voter-turnout from those most vulnerable.

Oh, sorry, that's quite a few problems, not just one.

Biggest problem is actually our uninformed voters...

One should have to pass a test once every 3 years or so before each election to determine if they actually understand what they are voting for,not just the sweet nothings politicians whisper to them on the trail... ;)

One person,one vote is insanity if 1/3 or more are ignorant of actual facts.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

No, actually they aren't.  Unless you are only watch Fox.

Why do  you think that there are no other nations in the world  that care for their own nation's people first? I get that there's a few who have really  done their nation wrong and hurt their own people,their own nation, but I also get that the majority are for their own nation's well being. Don't misunderstand me, I do think that we all need to help one another and my Nation does that.

The MSM has nothing to do with it. 

Edited by Ellapennella

16 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Biggest problem is actually our uninformed voters...

One should have to pass a test once every 3 years or so before each election to determine if they actually understand what they are voting for,not just the sweet nothings politicians whisper to them on the trail... ;)

One person,one vote is insanity if 1/3 or more are ignorant of actual facts.

Is it ridiculous to you that some people  complain about having to have  photo I.D  required  to vote ?Just recently some congresswoman  was complaining ,trying to make a case that people are overwhelmed in having to bring a lot of papers  with them to vote. I find it hard to believe that people have to drag around with them many papers to function in life. If they really are why don't they have a photo I.D ? 

• Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Is it ridiculous to you that some people  complain about having to have  photo I.D  required  to vote ?Just recently some congresswoman  was complaining ,trying to make a case that people are overwhelmed in having to bring a lot of papers  with them to vote. I find it hard to believe that people have to drag around with them many papers to function in life. If they really are why don't they have a photo I.D ? 

Yep it is ridiculous when those people complain,bet those same people complain a whole lot less when asked for ID for a pack of smokes or a bottle of booze...

If you're gonna help elect someone who will make decisions that effect the entire country,you damn well don't need to complain when one asks you to prove that it is your right!

• Like 1