Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

cattle mutilations your take on it

the13bats

Why would anyone use a laser to cut flesh from a dead farm animal?

1 hour ago, Hazzard said:

thats a good question, i really do not know.

I have a question directed to those adamant CM cases are not the work or natural death and decomposition,

what or who is behind it then? state a specific example and detail what/who you believe did it and how.

if you dont know, speculate, share your opinions.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

eot, i thought that we are not allowed to post graphic images in a thread, i did so way back before i knew the rule and the pic was deleted.

however, i was under the impression as i have seen it done here that a link is allowed if a disclaimer is included that warns of graphic content,

since i am unsure and links to support your claims are important for credibility perhaps you might contact the sites admin and find out for sure otherwise, what you are posting are just your unsubstantiated opinions subject to errors of your memory as to what you believe you read.

Posting graphic content is against the site rules. Putting in a disclaimer that it's graphic makes no difference, it's still against the rules. Putting graphic content in a spoiler box as a means to get around the site rules is not allowed. If someone does it, it should/will be removed. If you see this happening, please report those posts if moderators seem to have missed it.

If folks want to see graphic images of dead animals, go look for it elsewhere. Do not post it here in any form, and it's moot to ask members to post links containing those images.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, rashore said:

Posting graphic content is against the site rules. Putting in a disclaimer that it's graphic makes no difference, it's still against the rules. Putting graphic content in a spoiler box as a means to get around the site rules is not allowed. If someone does it, it should/will be removed. If you see this happening, please report those posts if moderators seem to have missed it.

If folks want to see graphic images of dead animals, go look for it elsewhere. Do not post it here in any form, and it's moot to ask members to post links containing those images.

Thank you for clarifing, as i said i didnt know but have seen a link posted with disclaimer,

i certanly do not have any interest in seeing dead animals, and in this subject it is hard to avoid that but i have, to clearify i wasnt and didnt see anyone asking for images of dead animals to be posted but rather links to collaborate claims about the subject matter, and its way to closely connected.

i started this thread and learned what i wanted to learn, and since it does have a subject matter that would be hard to study freely within the rules of the forum seems the thread itself becomes a bit moot and has ran its course,

in that could i ask you to please lock it down, i cant imagine anything else being posted that hasnt been addresed already best it can be within the rules.

and in the event new CM information becomes available a new thread can be started,

many thanks

b

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

eot, i thought that we are not allowed to post graphic images in a thread, i did so way back before i knew the rule and the pic was deleted.

however, i was under the impression as i have seen it done here that a link is allowed if a disclaimer is included that warns of graphic content,

since i am unsure and links to support your claims are important for credibility perhaps you might contact the sites admin and find out for sure otherwise, what you are posting are just your unsubstantiated opinions subject to errors of your memory as to what you believe you read.

Been there, done that. You can't even post the link if the link contains graphic images. I've tried. Many others have too

I bothered to mention this early on in the thread and a mod responded and thanked me for the reminder. If you think the situation is otherwise, test the water and supply a link with a pic of - say, Snippy the Horse, or mutilated cattle faces. You'll see it get *snip*-ed in short order. 

MODS a little clarification here, please? thank you.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hazzard said:

They have proved in a lab that the cut is different than laser, different than a knife cut. They really have no real way to identify the methodology. All they know is, it is sharp, precise, and includes cauterization.

And you can go on endlessly with similar questions. What do you do with 32 pints of cow blood? A tongue. A cored anus, etc.

Who the hell knows. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Been there, done that. You can't even post the link if the link contains graphic images. I've tried. Many others have too

I bothered to mention this early on in the thread and a mod responded and thanked me for the reminder. If you think the situation is otherwise, test the water and supply a link with a pic of - say, Snippy the Horse, or mutilated cattle faces. You'll see it get *snip*-ed in short order. 

MODS a little clarification here, please? thank you.

breaking news earl, the mod did clarify and i replied to that mod.

but thanks for your opinion

• The topic was locked