Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

cattle mutilations your take on it

the13bats

Just now, Dejarma said:

yeah sure= what sources? it's a simple question

It's a simple answer!  What you know is probably what I know, but we reach differing conclusions.

Perhaps i placed too much stress on a structure that was never up to code in the first place asking earl to show pics of cows in trees,

I did a google hunt found one, not in a tree and no explanation, it was on a blog where the writer said if i spend 15mins i will find pictures of cows in trees, oddly he was blogging about it and only offered this,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

It's a simple answer!  What you know is probably what I know, but we reach differing conclusions.

What I know is outriding all over the Northern Plains and I never heard this stuff. 

• Like 1

I say again..... Is your right hand on that chainsaw, or

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, acute said:

You caught my cure reference, i used to be in the nightcub music biz and couldnt resist,

Your reply i quoted here is why i posted this thread, to get some fresh views and opinions, no, earl, im not buying its an inter dimentinal bigfoot mutilating cattle...i couldnt resit that either.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

What I know is outriding all over the Northern Plains and I never heard this stuff. 

Hmmm.

Mutilated cattle. Chainsaw nut.

:huh:

• Haha 4

A chainsaw doesnt cut with surgical precision or in the hands of a chainsaw artist could it ?:D

• Like 2

no.. it's a logical, rational question= where you get your info from is important with regards to a discussion of this nature my friend.....

this <sergical precition> statement you put forward would not come from a normal/ rational look into cattle mutilation....

so what makes you say what you say?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acute said:

Hmmm.

Mutilated cattle. Chainsaw nut.

:huh:

:lol:

I only mutilate pines.

I'd like to mutilate those firkin missionaries who come to the reserve but there's that prison problem I just got over. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Dejarma i have read and heard that too from many sources, but my question about it here was it even validated.

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

what makes you say what you say?

Do you have first-hand knowledge of cattle mutilations? No, neither do I.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'd like to mutilate those firkin missionaries who come to the reserve but there's that prison problem I just got over. :yes:

Nice! 

"firkin"

:tu:

• Thanks 1

I likely got vague and my curiosity on the subject went askew,

Some questions i have i listed in my original post, for example im perfectly content to rule out the helicopters after piney clued me in on that,

Im waiting on confirmation things done to the cattle were beyond our abilities, and earl is busy hunting pictures of bigfoot dropping a cow in a tree for us.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Dejarma i have read and heard that too from many sources, but my question about it here was it even validated.

no.... all this cattle mutilation BS is only put forward by a few individuals that seem to have fantasy juice running in there veins == same as the crop circle freaks that tell us all that the vegetation examined showed signs of something weird & wonderful! = this info comes from only ONE source  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, acute said:

Do you have first-hand knowledge of cattle mutilations? No, neither do I.

your point is what?

7 minutes ago, acute said:

"firkin"

I borrowed it until you give me "Faux News" back. :yes:

Dejarma

That is what i suspected, and i get the comparison to crop circles, i figured most have moved past the crop circle thing, wasnt colin andrews the one on that bandwagon?

I recall a plant expert ( unbiased ) would give a great prosaic explanation and the true believers would go pout and say they are wrong, its a cover up, etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Some questions i have i listed in my original post, for example im perfectly content to rule out the helicopters after piney clued me in on that,

Oh, game warden helicopters are black and have a "hush mode". Which eliminates those all over the country. :yes:

• Like 1

Back late 80s early 90s i believe it was i was out at Disney and a very low black cool looking no markings chopper, looked a lot like blue thunder movie chopper was circling over,  very low and not the noise one would expect, it was weird, end of story.

• Thanks 1

cattle mutilation & crop circles have not been <in the news if ya like- as something weird & unexplainable> for years now.. why is is this?

i say it's probably because the vast majority of folk know it's all BS.. but who really knows?.. i don't, that's for sure;)

If cattle mutilations were the work of rustlers,why were the stock found at all? Wouldn't they simply take away the whole carcasses? Some of the reports mention odd things like one eye cut out, or a strip of flesh gone from the jaw, or the rectum removed. That doesn't sound like rustlers, does it? I'm thinking it might be scavenging animals and insects.  

Edited by bison
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bison said:

Some of the reports mention odd things like one eye cut out, or a strip of flesh gone from the jaw, or the rectum removed. That doesn't sound like rustlers, does it?  

no... not if what you're told is true== BUT (& this is a big but as far as rational, logical thinking is concerned)--- you do not know if it's true, do you= think about it

16 minutes ago, bison said:

If cattle mutilations were the work of rustlers,why were the stock found at all? Wouldn't they simply take away the whole carcasses? Some of the reports mention odd things like one eye cut out, or a strip of flesh gone from the jaw, or the rectum removed. That doesn't sound like rustlers, does it? I'm thinking it might be scavenging animals and insects.  

A lot of that was false reports. 

• The title was changed to cattle mutilations your take on it
  • The topic was locked