Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zero crime by asylum seekers in Finland

RoofGardener

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I agree with having an island set aside for immigrants.

Let them build their own country.

Isn't this what OZ is doing already?  I don't blame them and no rational person would, either.  The world is under assault by a globalist mentality that is hell-bent on destroying the sovereignty of all nations in preparation for a type of "unity" that will crush everyone under one boot. The fruit of that labor in America will yield them only part of what they desire.  They can destroy us but they'll not acquire the wealth or the fully functional military for their ambitions.  I hope nukes get used before that can occur.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Isn't this what OZ is doing already?  I don't blame them and no rational person would, either.  The world is under assault by a globalist mentality that is hell-bent on destroying the sovereignty of all nations in preparation for a type of "unity" that will crush everyone under one boot. The fruit of that labor in America will yield them only part of what they desire.  They can destroy us but they'll not acquire the wealth or the fully functional military for their ambitions.  I hope nukes get used before that 

No offence What "unity" will crush everyone under one boot? I assume you mean The Muslims? and not us Europeans ? Should we apply "Die Endlösung der muslimfrage" ? 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, and then said:

How many of them were susceptible to a religious ideology that is written in a way so as to be interpreted by some as a license to kill or subjugate all those who disagree?  2nd and 3rd Gen Muslims in Europe are doing exactly this in numbers that are sufficient to damage the fabric of the host nations.  Deny it as long as you care to and use anecdotal evidence to back your claims.  Frankly, I don't give a damn if the EU, UK or Canada burn themselves down with this scourge.  If it begins to rear its vile head in my area, it WILL be fought.  Cowards don't deserve the consideration or help that is due people who're willing to resist evil.

Again, you paint all muslims with one brush. Muslims are a part of europe since centuries. Bosnian, Albanian, Bulgarian muslims. Intergratet and european. They did not come from the middle east or turkey but the religion was brought to them just like christianity was brought to europe.

You tell me that the mafia ideology was nothing. It did not create hardship among US citizens?

Let us switch the narrative here. America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa..the forcible conversion of aboriginals to christianity, the assimilation, the kidnapping of young aboriginals, the sexual exploitation of them....by the government, by the church in the name of christianity.

What about slavery in the past, what about the imprisonment of blacks just for being black? Today, not yesterday.

You should come down from your high horse and start looking at the world as it is, full of colors and not black and white as you see it.

I could go on and on and beat you with facts but where is the point? Facts do not change a closed hateful mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sigh To the fascist jocks You dont have to love everyone but show respect even to those who you dont think deserve it. Fun facts the nazis had muslims in the SS waffen Gebirgs Division der SS handschar krotische nr 1 which was one of three Muslim  waffen SS Divisions they also had divisions with other nationalities. It must be tiering to hate so much that you no longer care about facts and reality, what happens when your symbols shatter...

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Impedancer said:

No offence What "unity" will crush everyone under one boot? I assume you mean The Muslims? and not us Europeans ? Should we apply "Die Endlösung der muslimfrage" ? 

No, not "the Muslims".  The globalist agenda will just use them to weaken other nations that would resist the destruction of their sovereignty.  The "Muslims" could never rule.  They'd be too busy slaughtering everyone who doesn't believe, THEN they'd kill their own.  It's what they do.  The fundies are like a disease.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

How many of them were susceptible to a religious ideology that is written in a way so as to be interpreted by some as a license to kill or subjugate all those who disagree?  2nd and 3rd Gen Muslims in Europe are doing exactly this in numbers that are sufficient to damage the fabric of the host nations.  Deny it as long as you care to and use anecdotal evidence to back your claims.  Frankly, I don't give a damn if the EU, UK or Canada burn themselves down with this scourge.  If it begins to rear its vile head in my area, it WILL be fought.  Cowards don't deserve the consideration or help that is due people who're willing to resist evil.

Get a tissue, you're frothing again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Setton said:

I think the real question this thread raises is since when is Finland in the middle east?? 

Fact is , even in some quarters of the middle East, the repugnant rhetoric presented here presently would be considered quite despicable

~

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Fact is , even in some quarters of the middle East, the repugnant rhetoric presented here presently would be considered quite despicable

~

Oh, I'm sure you are correct Third_eye. Indeed, in places like Pakistan we would have riots in the streets, with people shouting that we should all be beheaded !

And in a few years, Finland will be like that as well :D 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh, I'm sure you are correct Third_eye. Indeed, in places like Pakistan we would have riots in the streets, with people shouting that we should all be beheaded !

And in a few years, Finland will be like that as well :D 

You might as well say you'd be holding residence on the Lunar surface while you are at it ....

~

17 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You might as well say you'd be holding residence on the Lunar surface while you are at it ....

~

.. funny you should mention that :D 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

.. funny you should mention that :D 

I suspect the true expense of the humor escaped you ... :lol:

~

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I suspect the true expense of the humor escaped you ... :lol:

~

I had assumed that your implication was that I was one of those deluded people back in the 1980's who actually "bought" plots of land on the Moon ? :) 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

I had assumed that your implication was that I was one of those deluded people back in the 1980's who actually "bought" plots of land on the Moon ? :) 

The delusional state, though involving plots, has little relevance regardless to where or whether there were purchasing involved, the implications though is worth the Moon throughout the Lunar cycle, pure lunacy in every sense of the word

~

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

The delusional state, though involving plots, has little relevance regardless to where or whether there were purchasing involved, the implications though is worth the Moon throughout the Lunar cycle, pure lunacy in every sense of the word

~

Um... yeah... OK :) 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 6:10 PM, sci-nerd said:

Not allowing them to make parallel societies, to solely raise their own children, to allow hate speech in their mosques. There are many ways to legally force people to assimilate.

there is plenty of hate in mosques in usa today, 

Muslim clerics are threatening the lives of Jews from the pulpits of American mosques, and they are doing it with virtual impunity, say former US law-enforcement officials who worry that the rhetoric could lead to violent attacks.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

23 minutes ago, aztek said:

I would claim that they fuel a hate that is already there, so it isn't only a clerical problem, but a muslim problem.

What we need is an open confrontational debate between muslims, jews and the rest of us.
To get it out. Clear the air. Tell the ugly truth to your adversary, instead of silently hating him. Let him hear it, and let him reply!

It sounds trivial, but it really takes the edge off any looming conflict.

1 hour ago, sci-nerd said:

I would claim that they fuel a hate that is already there, so it isn't only a clerical problem, but a muslim problem.

What we need is an open confrontational debate between muslims, jews and the rest of us.
To get it out. Clear the air. Tell the ugly truth to your adversary, instead of silently hating him. Let him hear it, and let him reply!

It sounds trivial, but it really takes the edge off any looming conflict.

what is there to debate?  we know exactly what everyone wants.

25 minutes ago, aztek said:

what is there to debate?  we know exactly what everyone wants.

You sound as determined for conflict as they do. In my book that makes you both equally evil.

7 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

You sound as determined for conflict as they do. In my book that makes you both equally evil.

and you sound as naive as 5 year old,  guess what that makes you in my book.

what i said is true, all you have to look is at actions, not listen to words.