Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need some help

shobotown

i need some prayer help.there are 3 people in frankfort,newyork.that has been tormenting me for 3 long years.ive contacted the authorities but the cant/wont help.i was thinking that prayers here would help.their names are  vu.my mom is deceased otherwise she would help

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shobotown said:

i need some prayer help.there are 3 people in frankfort,newyork.that has been tormenting me for 3 long years.ive contacted the authorities but the cant/wont help.i was thinking that prayers here would help.their names are  vu.my mom is deceased otherwise she would help

I would suggest contacting your local social services outlet for assistance.

Not trying to be mean, but I think you need more help than just prayer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tormenting in what way?

Prayers are not going to help you, i am guessing you have already tried that? Asking strangers to pray for you will make no difference.

38 minutes ago, acute said:

Can you explain this please?

I believe he is referring to a caul.

11 hours ago, shobotown said:

my mother was born with the veil on face

Today after much research through the medical fields, this is now explained and fully understand. The times of religious or supernatural beliefs around it are gone in the modern and educated world.

A caul happens when a piece of the sac breaks away during gestation or during the birthing process and attaches itself to the baby's head. The doctor or midwife simply peels away the caul without issue, 

https://people.howstuffworks.com/birth-caul-superstition

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I believe he is referring to a caul.

Thanks for that, f2r.

I thought it was something higher on the woometer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, acute said:

I thought it was something higher on the woometer.

I think in his mind, it is.

BTW, where has he gone? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

BTW, where has he gone? 

Only 1 post. Could be a hit & run.

• Like 1

I know what the veil or caul is. I'm wondering if this is some sort of curse maybe or spell? I only say this since you mentioned about your deceased mother and her caul.I can pray to St. Micheal the Archangel for you as well as of course Jesus and the Holy Spirit.If this is a case of some sort of spiritual problem, these folks are causing, reach out to a priest or minister. You can also contact Amy Allen of the Dead Files for Help. You can also go to the website for The Atlantic Paranormal  Society. also known as TAPS, who had the tv show Ghost Hunters. They list paranormal research groups in New York State who could help you. Also if these 3 people are real human beings, maybe have a friend or or two over to document anything they do to the house, car etc,:;like egging the house, car, etc or any grafetti. If you can afford it, maybe  you could install some sort of camera with a motion sensor that will be hidden from them, but yet capture their activiity which you can give to a lawyer as well as the police. That is , if they are human.  I hope you come back and explain things  more to us.

• 2 weeks later...

Being born with a caul is supposed to make one clairvoyant. Or so says the old wives tale. 

I'm guessing the issue is with unseen forces? 

Ghost poltergeist demonic? 

Explain please. 

I've only heard of being a omen of good fortune for the  life of that child.

Tho, in that one case. Personally I didn't see luck on his side other then he managed to wrong people his entire life.

So,  more a belief from some cultures. Clairvoyantcy isn't so rare however..  That too,  has its own beliefs.