Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Power plants and spirits

DollyMc

I live in the same town as an electrical power plant and have heard local stories of ghosts and elemental activity. My question to all is can power plants (electrical) cause, create ,or pull these things to the area?

In my opinion, it seems possible. I believe spirits will draw energy from the environment (create cold spots), drain batteries, etc. So it wouldn't surprise me that they can find more energy by a power plant but funny that I have not heard this discussed much in paranormal circles.

48 minutes ago, DollyMc said:

I live in the same town as an electrical power plant and have heard local stories of ghosts and elemental activity. My question to all is can power plants (electrical) cause, create ,or pull these things to the area?

No, no and no. :yes:

• Like 3

As a chap I know used to say, his wife's stock answer to most questions ,"one can only wonder".

Electromagnetism has been blamed for many sightings. Scientists think it affects our brains to a certain extent . But according to B.C Hydro, that's all hogwash. Lol.

https://www.apexmagnets.com/news-how-tos/why-ghosts-are-magnetic/

There are many, many more like this in a google search.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

In my opinion, it seems possible. I believe spirits will draw energy from the environment (create cold spots), drain batteries, etc. So it wouldn't surprise me that they can find more energy by a power plant but funny that I have not heard this discussed much in paranormal circles.

I saw a little of this first hand. My ex brother in law and his family moved to a house that wasn't very far from one of those huge transmission towers that cross huge distances. They got a smokin hot deal on it. They lasted four months. Strange happenings, lots of static shocks, hair on end, that sort of thing. The house got moved and things are peaceful now. Also you now have to live a specified distance from high voltage power lines.

Cool to know thank you all for answering. The reason the question was asked was because my daughter and her husband bother saw something black and solid on the road one night close by the plant. It was solid enough the headlights of the car did not show through it to the other side. They sat and watched it ( just a second or two) and then it moved off to the right and up a small hill into the woods. We were trying to think what it might be since there are so few houses there in the area.

Edited by DollyMc