Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Howard Schultz for President?

OverSword

9 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

What the F do you think food stamps and Medicaid is you dope? :huh:

The only idiot here is you.

wow, you have surprised me once again, you truly are extremely dumb

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I have one for your information, so why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

my money?  lmao, do you even know what that expression means?   

btw, why don't you give half of your check to a homeless near you,  start solving poverty yourself. pick 1 homeless and support him from food, booze, to  paying his medical bills

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

It's not about me, it's about those who need it in order to survive and thrive.

You could easily take 50% of a billionaire's wealth and their lives wouldn't change at all. But give someone who can't afford life-saving surgery the surgery they need, and you save a life. Give someone who works full time and yet can't feed their kids on a minimum wage income enough money to feed their kids, and their kids don't go hungry.

I'd say when millions of Americans live in abject poverty while a select few hoard all the wealth at the top, a 'fair share' equates to whatever's necessary to fix that problem.

Im not jealous of her, I'm concerned for those who work hard and need basic necessities but can't afford it while her spoiled pampered rich ass gets to do virtually nothing while keeping all the money to herself.

How you can see that as a fair system is simply beyond me.

I pray for your employees hoping they get what they need from self-centered condescending boot-lickers like you.

They pay insane amounts of taxes already and you assume you know who's charitable and who isn't. There are millions of wealthy people in this country. You couldn't possibly know what they all do. You also couldn't possibly see millions of wealthy people in one country and believe that it's an exclusive club. Yet you do and you're jeleous that you're not a member. In fact, you hate it. 

Again, you don't know who is charitable and who isn't. And how's that supposed to work anyhow? Who and how am I supposed to approach when I'm down and out? How are they supposed to find me? Why do you think the government is going to be so caring and givingand responsible with all the money you want them to steal from billionaires? There's a lot of question marks when I reply to you not because I expect good answers but because you make no sense when your emotional thoughts are applied rationally.

Abject poverty aside, you keep insisting that wealth is limited. One cannot hoard all the wealth when it's a renewable resource there for the taking by anybody who can figure out how.

Read what you just wrote. That's hallmark jeleousy.

It's fair because it's not off limits to anyone but it's never going to just happen for you. You have to figure it out. 

Never. They work for peanuts and I kick them while they're down. What else would I do you jeleous little non-contributor to society.

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

my money?  lmao, do you even know what that expression means?   

Well, are you? Put your money where your mouth is. You chicken, or just unable? You shoot your mouth off, but are never able to back it up. On the big boys forums, you'd be known as a one pump trump chump. Dump and run.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well, are you? Put your money where your mouth is. You chicken, or just unable? You shoot your mouth off, but are never able to back it up. On the big boys forums, you'd be known as a one pump trump chump. Dump and run.

lmao, how would you know??  do you realize how lame and hilarious your empty threats sound? go cook your pot, leave us politics to someone who knows something about it.

i do not make bets with kids and potheads if that what you meant.

p.s. btw dump and run is YOU on this forum

Edited by aztek

36 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I have one for your information, so why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

I'm sure he was only kidding.  Well maybe sure is the wrong word.  How about pretend?  I'm sure you can pretend he was joking?  BTW Did you watch the video I sent you?  Do you see that the Scandinavian social paradise is a myth and it's the free market which gives them such a high living standard?

Here is the thing about billionaires that a young guy like AK might not get.  These peoples ability to actually gather together a billion in cash is probably impossible for most of them.  Their cash is mainly invested.  They don't actually have a billion dollars, they're just worth a billion dollars counting all the capital that is tied up.

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Do you see that the Scandinavian social paradise is a myth and it's the free market which gives them such a high living standard?

not just free market, very tiny population as well,  bump it 3 times and see the paradise turn into hell. 

hell we have more illegals in nys than Scandinavian countries have people, Sweden and  Norway combined have about as many people as new York city alone.

imo it's pretty pointless to prove anything to him, his life agenda is to take stuff from someone, not build it himself, every post on  this forum shows it. 

Edited by aztek

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

BTW Did you watch the video I sent you?  Do you see that the Scandinavian social paradise is a myth and it's the free market which gives them such a high living standard?

I watched it, it just happened to be a right-wing propaganda piece. It ignores the various independent studies (and frankly objective facts) that Scandinavia is overwhelmingly economically progressive.

Though again, I'm done debating this. I've already shown numerous times over how your absolutist style of Capitalism is wholly unrealistic, yet regardless, it's also unrealistic to expect someone to completely change their entire political ideology like that. *snap* We're just at an empass. So yeah, I'm calling it quits here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

That's stupid.  To take away my right to boycott the vote and force me to vote would indicate that I approved of one of the choices when I may not.

not really.. you can do what we call a donkey vote here.. go in.. grab your sheet and leave it blank.. as long as your marked off you could just throw it away.. 

you can be exempt from voting on religious grounds.. but other than that you have to vote.. and that gives a better idea if you have the popular support of your population.. not just those that voted.. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I watched it, it just happened to be a right-wing propaganda piece

What are you taking about?  It's a history and economic lesson, not propganda.  You didn't watch it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

lmao, how would you know??  do you realize how lame and hilarious your empty threats sound? go cook your pot, leave us politics to someone who knows something about it.

i do not make bets with kids and potheads if that what you meant.

p.s. btw dump and run is YOU on this forum

You never disappoint.  You know politics? Over 500 pages in another thread proves you hav'nt a clue what your blabbering about. 

You cant link to prove your baseless assertions, you condone racism, you post baseless insane rabble rousing patriot crap that that borders on insurrection. Your inabilty to hold a meaningful debate is legendary across the forum. As for my medicine, better than being a p*** tank drunk, or my guts  being eaten out by pain pills. You childishly label me as a child, yet your posts are the ones with the childish Tantrumps threatening to kill anyone who might legally disagree with your infatuation with your firearms. Plus your ignorance of Cannabis is astounding. Time to grow up and face the world as a man, not a pants ****ting ***** who would probably shoot your own shadow and your own foot at the same time. You're a hero in your own mind.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

for that he has to get one first. lol

From what I can remember he said he's never had one. Guess he and Paris have a lot in common.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

You never disappoint.  You know politics? Over 500 pages in another thread proves you hav'nt a clue what your blabbering about. 

You cant link to prove your baseless assertions, you condone racism, you post baseless insane rabble rousing patriot crap that that borders on insurrection. Your inabilty to hold a meaningful debate is legendary across the forum. As for my medicine, better than being a p*** tank drunk, or my guts  being eaten out by pain pills. You childishly label me as a child, yet your posts are the ones with the childish Tantrumps threatening to kill anyone who might legally disagree with your infatuation with your firearms. Plus your ignorance of Cannabis is astounding. Time to grow up and face the world as a man, not a pants ****ting ***** who would probably shoot your own shadow and your own foot at the same time. You're a hero in your own mind.

This post deserves a gold trophy. :tsu: :clap: :nw:

aa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, skliss said:

From what I can remember he said he's never had one. Guess he and Paris have a lot in common.

First of all, I have had previous jobs. Remember the factory worker I mentioned earlier who works 70 hour work weeks lifting steel wheels all day just to feed his kids? (probably not since you most likely didn't read a thing I said) I know that story partly cause he was my co-worker. 

Second, I despise the notion that somebody's self-worth is dependent upon their career. You people make me sick.

If you're gonna talk s**t about somebody, it's best to stick with the stuff you actually know.

Edited by Aquila King
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

This post deserves a gold trophy. :tsu: :clap: :nw:

aa.jpg

I'll probably get spanked for this but it needed to be said. Nice trophy, Thanks. Wheres Aztecs participation ribbon?:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

I'll probably get spanked for this but it needed to be said. Nice trophy, Thanks. Wheres Aztecs participation ribbon?:rolleyes:

I'll probably get spanked for this too, but I think a lot of these people need less of a friendly debate and more of a serious verbal ass whooping like that. 

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I'll probably get spanked for this too, but I think a lot of these people need less of a friendly debate and more of a serious verbal ass whooping like that. 

oo, a double spanking. Kinky

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

What else would I do you jeleous little non-contributor to society

All that movement has to offer is dissent, disparagement and a desire to steal from productive people in the name of "fairness".  BURN IT DOWN 2020!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, skliss said:

Reminds me of a piece about college students being told they should share their GPA points with others for the sake of fairness.  They seemed to go into vapor lock of the brain over that but find no problem with demanding the wealth of others be given to people who CHOOSE not to be productive.  The country is overrun with children who think they have a right to demand the good life from others with no effort on their part.  The Venezuelans are reaping the harvest of that kind of politics today.  I don't have any sympathy for any of the adults in that crap hole.  They wanted "free" and they're getting what they worked for  :w00t:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

All that movement has to offer is dissent, disparagement and a desire to steal from productive people in the name of "fairness".  BURN IT DOWN 2020!

You're going to look aweful silly standing there all brave facing the hordes with your militants only to look behind you for backup and no ones there. Army of one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Reminds me of a piece about college students being told they should share their GPA points with others for the sake of fairness.  They seemed to go into vapor lock of the brain over that but find no problem with demanding the wealth of others be given to people who CHOOSE not to be productive.  The country is overrun with children who think they have a right to demand the good life from others with no effort on their part.  The Venezuelans are reaping the harvest of that kind of politics today.  I don't have any sympathy for any of the adults in that crap hole.  They wanted "free" and they're getting what they worked for  :w00t:

Nice emoji, it suits you very well. This is just another "I got mine, screw you post". Love the added whargarble. Hilarious.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Love the added whargarble.

English, it's a second language for you?  Try reading it slowly and sounding the words out.  Keep a dictionary close by.  It helps with the big words  :w00t:

56 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Second, I despise the notion that somebody's self-worth is dependent upon their career. You people make me sick.

If you're gonna talk s**t about somebody, it's best to stick with the stuff you actually know.

it absolutely does depends on what you make out of yourself,  what else does it depend on?  you gender identity?? lmao

well, good advice, but why don't you follow it?

10 minutes ago, and then said:

English, it's a second language for you?  Try reading it slowly and sounding the words out.  Keep a dictionary close by.  It helps with the big words  :w00t:

Nope, English, then French, followed by Metis, and Cree. How about you? Whargarble is not a language. Its a refuge for the hard of thinking. 

• Like 2