Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Antifa. Who Needs Them

Earl.Of.Trumps

DC ANTIFA LEADER CHARGED WITH ‘ETHNIC INTIMIDATION’ RELATED TO ATTACK

Washington, D.C. Antifa leader Joseph “Jose” Alcoff, also known as “Chepe,” was arrested and charged with multiple felonies in Philadelphia on Jan. 10 in connection to the Antifa mob attack against two Marines in November.

Alcoff faces 17 charges, including multiple counts of aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation, conspiracy and terroristic threats, and one count of robbery while inflicting serious bodily injury.   -----

Who needs these domestic terrorists and racists?

• Like 1

Agreed, @seanjo.  They parade themselves as social justice warriors when all they are is a bunch of destructive thugs.  Think the dems will figure this out?   George Soros loves these people. Buses them all over the country to cause unrest.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Ohh but how many people on the other side are violent?

the nasty orange man is racist.

nazis booga booga booga 

thread locked.

there you go folks, that’s the future of this thread.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh but how many people on the other side are violent?

the nasty orange man is racist.

nazis booga booga booga 

thread locked.

there you go folks, that’s the future of this thread.

Pretty much. I mean I've hashed this thing out over and over again. Why bother?

I'm 100% anti-fascist. No, I don't think liberals are fascists. Conservatives are closer, and the far right basically is fascist. Check Wikipedia, and read any proper academic work about the subject.

I also think many of the kids calling themselves "antifa" are just hooligans. One really important lesson, people: If you wear a mask at a public rally/protest, you are not a proper protester. Why hide your face? You are an @$$#0|3 who is up to no good.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

I'm 100% anti-fascist. No, I don't think liberals are fascists. Conservatives are closer, and the far right basically is fascist. Check Wikipedia, and read any proper academic work about the subject.

I also think many of the kids calling themselves "antifa" are just hooligans. One really important lesson, people: If you wear a mask at a public rally/protest, you are not a proper protester. Why hide your face? You are an @$$#0|3 who is up to no good.

You just invited a s**t storm posting that here my friend. :lol:

Imma scurry outta here before they start flingin poo.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

You just invited a s**t storm posting that here my friend. :lol:

Imma scurry outta here before they start flingin poo.

Meh, I have googles on and a big bottle of Purell, LOL. 

I also have enough self-confidence that I know I'm not wrong. At least on this issue. And I've been around here long enough to know this site has many right wingers. Whatever. Mostly I just let it be; but sometimes I post something leftist anyway.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

Meh, I have googles on and a big bottle of Purell, LOL. 

I also have enough self-confidence that I know I'm not wrong regardless. And I've been around here long enough to know the site's major commentors are pretty right wing. Whatever. Mostly I just let it be; but sometimes I post something *******ed.

Yeah, I mean as I said earlier, I've hashed this very thing out numerous times before. Mostly with the same people. Linked to articles, cited statistics and sources, the whole shindig. Pretty big waste of time. :rolleyes:

Might do it again at a later date when I'm bored, but at the moment not feeling it. Though I might watch this thread out of curiosity. :whistle:

23 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

The labels from times past don't work any longer.  One has to do the outrageous and actually make a judgment based on behavior.  By that standard, Antifa line up like a perfect template for the Brown Shirts.  The biggest difference is that those guys had the advantage of a disarmed population to intimidate ;) 

• Like 1