Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
person12

If you fantasize about a man do they feel it?

85 posts in this topic

person12

If I know I have a telepathic connection to someone, they can hear me but I can't hear them, when I fantasize about them, do they know exactly what the fantasy is about? Can they get aroused by the fantasy as well?

• Like 1

Rlyeh

Being obsessed with someone doesn't mean they have a telepathic connection to you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Habitat

They could probably guess the nature of the fantasy, simply by reading your post. It has to remain a matter of some doubt, that mental telepathy as you imagine it, even exists for anyone, let alone the players here.

• Like 1

jmccr8
2 hours ago, person12 said:

If I know I have a telepathic connection to someone, they can hear me but I can't hear them, when I fantasize about them, do they know exactly what the fantasy is about? Can they get aroused by the fantasy as well?

are they satisfied with your fantasy or is it just you?

Edited by jmccr8
okay it was spulling and editing and censoring so you got what you got
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

third_eye

Its all in the eyes ... I fantasize about myself all the time, who I fantasize I'm with though , changes all the time

~

• Haha 4

jmccr8
7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Its all in the eyes ... I fantasize about myself all the time, who I fantasize I'm with though , changes all the time

~

Hi Third+eye

Love the one your with even if momentarily? Okay, I'm just trying to justify.:rolleyes:

jmccr8

• Like 3

eight bits
4 hours ago, person12 said:

Yes, of course. Unfortunately, many men will feel it whether you're actually fantasizing about them or not.

That causes a lot of drama out there in the real world.

If you're actually into the guy, perhaps a phone call might move the plot along more crisply.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

third_eye
9 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Third+eye

Love the one your with even if momentarily? Okay, I'm just trying to justify.:rolleyes:

jmccr8

What is a moment but a lifetime made eternal ...

:yes:

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

jmccr8
1 minute ago, third_eye said:

What is a moment but a lifetime made eternal ...

:yes:

~

Yup it's one hell of a minute and I'm loving every second and it may not be gone one 60 seconds.

jmcr8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

third_eye
Just now, jmccr8 said:

Yup it's one hell of a minute and I'm loving every second and it may not be gone one 60 seconds.

jmcr8

THat's the spirit ... you just leave Dr Lucy Worsley OBE alone though, it would be uncomfortable with the both of us there clamoring for her affection even if in fantasies ... :lol:

~

Lucy-Worsley-1024x576.jpg

~

Hopelessly smitten I am ... I'd be jawing over supper with her all night even if London was burning down around us :lol:

~

• Haha 3

jmccr8
6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

THat's the spirit ... you just leave Dr Lucy Worsley OBE alone though, it would be uncomfortable with the both of us there clamoring for her affection even if in fantasies ... :lol:

~

Lucy-Worsley-1024x576.jpg

~

Hopelessly smitten I am ... I'd be jawing over supper with her all night even if London was burning down around us :lol:

~

hI tHIRD-EYE

i RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT YOU DIBS BUT THE OTHER TWO THIRDS OF THE 7 BILLION IS STILL UP FOR GRABS.Okay this cap locks thing is getting in the way of meaningful discussion, I am willing to share that two thirds with you without yelling.:D

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
technical difficulties
  • Haha 2

third_eye
Just now, jmccr8 said:

hI tHIRD-EYE

i RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT YOU DIBS BUT THE OTHER TWO THIRDS OF THE 7 BILLION IS STILL UP FOR GRABS.O kay this cap locks thing is getting in the way of meaningful discussion, I am willing to share that two thirds with you without yelling.:D

jmccr8

Say what sonny ?

I can't hardly 'ears ya ...

:D

~

jmccr8
Just now, third_eye said:

Say what sonny ?

I can't hardly 'ears ya ...

:D

~

one for you two for me two for you three for me am I clear:lol:

jmccr8

• Haha 1

third_eye
1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

one for you two for me two for you three for me am I clear:lol:

jmccr8

That's a lot of rum just for some caps locking ... :D

~

• Haha 1

jmccr8
14 minutes ago, third_eye said:

That's a lot of rum just for some caps locking ... :D

~

Us red haired 12' alien giants have six fingers on each hand, not to mention toes so you do the math.:lol:

jmccr8

• Haha 2

acute
5 hours ago, person12 said:

If you fantasize about a man do they feel it?

Most men never stop feeling things. ;)

• Haha 3

Impedancer
28 minutes ago, acute said:

Most men never stop feeling things. ;)

It's all in the angle of the dangle :-p

Edited by Impedancer
  • Haha 3

Jodie.Lynne
5 hours ago, person12 said:

You don't have to fantasize about a man, they do enough of that on their own. 

• Haha 6

PrisonerX

Ever feel an eye or ear twitch and then you're contacted, in one way or another? Whether it be an online response to a post, a text, or an email? I have. 

We're receivers, similar to the disks we create to catch cable. 

People are just starting to catch on to this, but most will pass it off as coincidence or disillusion until their overlords allow them to consider it true. 

EDIT: Don't "fantasize" about anyone though, that's weakness. 

Edited by PrisonerX

travelnjones

I can't feel you folks fantasizing about me, well except feeling flattered

Habitat
58 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

EDIT: Don't "fantasize" about anyone though, that's weakness. 

I don't think so, it is just normal behaviour, but like most behaviors, it can be over-done. In the case of the OP, it seems to be an instance of having feelings for someone, and wanting reassurance that the feelings are reciprocated, without having to approach the other party. That seems to indicate a fear of rejection, another normal behaviour we've all experienced, but probably  also wish we'd been a little less that way, at times. After all, our self-esteem has to be independent of  whatever an acquaintance may feel about us at any given time. There really is no risk-free ( in the sense that rejection is a risk) way to interact with others, directly. 

Edited by Habitat

person12
16 hours ago, eight bits said:

Yes, of course. Unfortunately, many men will feel it whether you're actually fantasizing about them or not.

That causes a lot of drama out there in the real world.

If you're actually into the guy, perhaps a phone call might move the plot along more crisply.

I'm beginning to think this is what is happening. Other men I didn't think about are feeling it, and it may be the cause of drama that's happening right now.

• Like 1

person12
2 hours ago, Habitat said:

I don't think so, it is just normal behaviour, but like most behaviors, it can be over-done. In the case of the OP, it seems to be an instance of having feelings for someone, and wanting reassurance that the feelings are reciprocated, without having to approach the other party. That seems to indicate a fear of rejection, another normal behaviour we've all experienced, but probably  also wish we'd been a little less that way, at times. After all, our self-esteem has to be independent of  whatever an acquaintance may feel about us at any given time. There really is no risk-free ( in the sense that rejection is a risk) way to interact with others, directly. 

Actually I believe they are aware, and know it's me. I am unsure, and would like to confirm it, but not sure how to do that since we are co-workers. Don't want to look stupid, or make the other person uncomfortable.

Kittens Are Jerks
20 minutes ago, person12 said:

Actually I believe they are aware, and know it's me. I am unsure, and would like to confirm it, but not sure how to do that since we are co-workers. Don't want to look stupid, or make the other person uncomfortable.

If they are aware it's not because they can hear your thoughts. Absolutely no one has that ability, so there's no need to embarrass yourself by trying to confirm it. 

PrisonerX
3 hours ago, Habitat said:

Nope, it's weakness. When that nonsense enters your mind, expel it. No person should ever carry themselves that way, unless they're ready to be a servant to be taken advantage of. 

You're bowing down to a false construct. 

You can be rejected either way, but to assume the posture of one that fantasizes about a specific person is pathetic, period. It actually increases your chances of rejection.

Edited by PrisonerX