Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
person12

If you fantasize about a man do they feel it?

89 posts in this topic

Habitat
3 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

Nope, it's weakness. When that nonsense enters your mind, expel it. No person should ever carry themselves that way, unless they're ready to be a servant to be taken advantage of. 

You're bowing down to a false construct. 

You can be rejected either way, but to assume the posture of one that fantasizes about a specific person is pathetic, period. 

Ah, the "wisdom" of one who has never "fallen in love". It does appear you do have one person on a pedestal though !

• Haha 1

PrisonerX
14 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Ah, the "wisdom" of one who has never "fallen in love". It does appear you do have one person on a pedestal though !

200.gif

Tatetopa
20 hours ago, eight bits said:

Yes, of course. Unfortunately, many men will feel it whether you're actually fantasizing about them or not.

That causes a lot of drama out there in the real world.

If you're actually into the guy, perhaps a phone call might move the plot along more crisply.

Oh man, way to bring me down.  I thought I was picking up all kinds of psychic innuendos.  Are you telling me I was fantasizing the fantasy?  

• Haha 1

person12
13 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

Nope, it's weakness. When that nonsense enters your mind, expel it. No person should ever carry themselves that way, unless they're ready to be a servant to be taken advantage of. 

You're bowing down to a false construct. 

You can be rejected either way, but to assume the posture of one that fantasizes about a specific person is pathetic, period. It actually increases your chances of rejection.

Whatever

13 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

If they are aware it's not because they can hear your thoughts. Absolutely no one has that ability, so there's no need to embarrass yourself by trying to confirm it. 

If you don't believe in such things then why are you in a site like this?

person12
On 1/29/2019 at 11:17 PM, Rlyeh said:

Being obsessed with someone doesn't mean they have a telepathic connection to you.

You have no clue. Sorry you have never experienced this.

Kittens Are Jerks
59 minutes ago, person12 said:

If you don't believe in such things then why are you in a site like this?

This site is not exclusive to believers in the paranormal. It welcomes and encourages a diversity of knowledge, insight and opinion.

It's to your benefit, not detriment, and who knows, perhaps one day you'll understand why.

• Thanks 2

Rlyeh
1 hour ago, person12 said:

You have no clue. Sorry you have never experienced this.

You're trying to justify your obsession.  You're a stalker in the making.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dark_Grey

Came to this thread cause my ears were burning. Is someone here thinking about me?

PrisonerX
7 hours ago, person12 said:

Whatever

Weak response. I was helping you, believe it or not. I hate to see a man do this to himself, but alas, many insist on it. Tis a shame.

Jodie.Lynne
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:10 AM, person12 said:

If I know I have a telepathic connection to someone, they can hear me but I can't hear them, when I fantasize about them, do they know exactly what the fantasy is about? Can they get aroused by the fantasy as well?

If I know I have a telepathic connection to someone,

How do you "know" this?

they can hear me but I can't hear them,

And you believe this because...?

I'm beginning to think this is what is happening. Other men I didn't think about are feeling it, and it may be the cause of drama that's happening right now.

Let me guess, you are young and attractive, or semi-attractive, or ugly, or have a pulse.  And you "feel" that men are thinking about you? O-kaaay.

If you are attracted to a man, then put on your big girl pants and initiate a conversation with him. If it seems like things might be progressing you could even >GASP!<  suggest a non-romantic 'date', like having lunch together. And see where it goes from there.

OR, you could go on daydreaming like a schoolgirl.

• Like 1

Sakari

pictures or it isn't real.

Edited by Sakari
  • Haha 1

person12
2 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

How do you "know" this?

And you believe this because...?

Let me guess, you are young and attractive, or semi-attractive, or ugly, or have a pulse.  And you "feel" that men are thinking about you? O-kaaay.

If you are attracted to a man, then put on your big girl pants and initiate a conversation with him. If it seems like things might be progressing you could even >GASP!<  suggest a non-romantic 'date', like having lunch together. And see where it goes from there.

OR, you could go on daydreaming like a schoolgirl.

Get over yourself. This isn't done highschool crush thing. Dealing with something that have never dealt with before, and it's more detailed then what I posted on here. My question was simple. If you don't know the answer then don't comment. Douche.

person12
8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You're trying to justify your obsession.  You're a stalker in the making.

Don't understand why you're on a site about telepathy and sex when you clearly haven't experienced either one. I wouldn't ask the question unless I had a real reason to. I didn't put all the details, because the question is simple for people who actually know. Fantasizing about someone does not make one a stalker. Simply means they are attracted to someone for whatever reason. 

person12
9 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

This site is not exclusive to believers in the paranormal. It welcomes and encourages a diversity of knowledge, insight and opinion.

It's to your benefit, not detriment, and who knows, perhaps one day you'll understand why.

Your comment was not to my benefit. But one of the comments here was.

Jodie.Lynne
10 minutes ago, person12 said:

Get over yourself. This isn't done highschool crush thing. Dealing with something that have never dealt with before, and it's more detailed then what I posted on here. My question was simple. If you don't know the answer then don't comment. Douche.

Telepathy is BS. You are not getting "messages" from your crush. You are projecting your desires onto other's behavior and couching it in metaphysical woo.

That is the answer cupcake. Try to learn how to be an adult. 

Also, while rules quoting is against forum rules, you might want to acquaint yourself with them. Especially Section 5.

Edited by Jodie.Lynne

person12
2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Telepathy is BS. You are not getting "messages" from your crush. You are projecting your desires onto other's behavior and couching it in metaphysical woo.

That is the answer cupcake. Try to learn how to be an adult. 

Go to hell. You are so wierd hanging out in a forum for telepathy and claiming you don't believe in it. Honestly it's pathetic wasting time on something you don't believe in. Jealous, that you don't make connections? I have a real reason for posting what I did. This person has proven time and time again they can hear my thoughts. Obviously they have an interest in me, or I wouldn't ask if they can tell if I'm thinking about them sexually. And I will damn well bring it up to the person, at the right time. Too many people around and certain circumstances make it hard to have the conversation right now.  But keep wasting time on something you don't believe in. Stay negative.

Jodie.Lynne
6 minutes ago, person12 said:

Go to hell. You are so wierd hanging out in a forum for telepathy and claiming you don't believe in it. Honestly it's pathetic wasting time on something you don't believe in. Jealous, that you don't make connections? I have a real reason for posting what I did. This person has proven time and time again they can hear my thoughts. Obviously they have an interest in me, or I wouldn't ask if they can tell if I'm thinking about them sexually. And I will damn well bring it up to the person, at the right time. Too many people around and certain circumstances make it hard to have the conversation right now.  But keep wasting time on something you don't believe in. Stay negative.

I seriously suggest that you read the forum rules, before your mouth gets you into trouble.

This is an open forum, and you posted a question.  Anyone on this site is free to read and respond to any subject. And for every one skeptic here, there are two true believers, so you can expect to get a variety of responses. 

I asked you two direct questions regarding your experience, and also offered an alternative to unproven mental abilities as a way to interact with another individual.

You neglected to answer my rather reasonable questions, and leapt to the attack. You state that there facts we are unaware of, but neglect to elaborate, so please don't act offended when people disagree with your assessment of the situation.

openozy
On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, person12 said:

If I know I have a telepathic connection to someone, they can hear me but I can't hear them, when I fantasize about them, do they know exactly what the fantasy is about? Can they get aroused by the fantasy as well?

You can and I've proved it between a lady and myself,but you both have to be "fantasizing" at the same time,it is more intense than being together and a lot less dramas lol.

• Thanks 1

Habitat

Thread taking a bit of a tragic turn, seemingly, if you have feelings for this person, and they are available ( a small detail some people are prepared to overlook), and you have reason to believe those feelings are reciprocated, then a quiet chat may be in order. What do you lose ? If they are not really that interested in you, it isn't the end of the world, at least you get to find out where things stand. Rejection isn't good for our ego, but sometimes you can "dodge a bullet", by having people reject you, though have a lot of hurt pride at the time. If he does feel attracted to you, well, take it from there.

Edited by Habitat
  • Like 1

third_eye

Oh but telepathy arousal across distance is much more fun ... doesn't have to be proven real either

~

openozy
2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Oh but telepathy arousal across distance is much more fun ... doesn't have to be proven real either

~

It can only be proved by the 2 parties.

Jodie.Lynne
9 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Thread taking a not of a tragic turn, seemingly, if you have feelings for this person, and they are available ( a small detail some people are prepared to overlook), and you have reason to believe those feelings are reciprocated, then a quiet chat may be in order. What do you lose ? If they are not really that interested in you, it isn't the end of the world, at least you get to find out where things stand. Rejection isn't good for our ego, but sometimes you can "dodge a bullet", by having people reject you, though have a lot of hurt pride at the time. If he does feel attracted to you, well, take it from there.

The end of days is upon us!

I actually agree with what you said.

Habitat
1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

The end of days is upon us!

I actually agree with what you said.

My rehabilitation is underway.

third_eye
4 minutes ago, openozy said:

It can only be proved by the 2 parties.

I'll settle satisfyingly for a small decent party for two ...

~

• Haha 1

openozy
23 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:
23 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

The end of days is upon us

Be part of the brave new World Jodie.