Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
person12

If you fantasize about a man do they feel it?

89 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

openozy
10 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

This site is not exclusive to believers in the paranormal.

True, it mainly caters to skeptics,denialists and open people with skin as thick as rhino's.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
2 hours ago, person12 said:

Don't understand why you're on a site about telepathy and sex when you clearly haven't experienced either one. I wouldn't ask the question unless I had a real reason to. I didn't put all the details, because the question is simple for people who actually know. Fantasizing about someone does not make one a stalker. Simply means they are attracted to someone for whatever reason. 

I've already answered your question.  Fantasizing does not mean the other person can sense your thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
18 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I've already answered your question.  Fantasizing does not mean the other person can sense your thoughts.

I didn't say it did fool. And that wasn't the question either reading comprehension is key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
21 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Telepathy is BS. You are not getting "messages" from your crush. You are projecting your desires onto other's behavior and couching it in metaphysical woo.

That is the answer cupcake. Try to learn how to be an adult. 

 

Also, while rules quoting is against forum rules, you might want to acquaint yourself with them. Especially Section 5.

How would you know? What do you know? Nothing at all. A site for bored people to judge uncommon beliefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
On 30/01/2019 at 5:10 AM, person12 said:

when I fantasize about them, do they know exactly what the fantasy is about?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
20 hours ago, Habitat said:

Thread taking a bit of a tragic turn, seemingly, if you have feelings for this person, and they are available ( a small detail some people are prepared to overlook), and you have reason to believe those feelings are reciprocated, then a quiet chat may be in order. What do you lose ? If they are not really that interested in you, it isn't the end of the world, at least you get to find out where things stand. Rejection isn't good for our ego, but sometimes you can "dodge a bullet", by having people reject you, though have a lot of hurt pride at the time. If he does feel attracted to you, well, take it from there.

This is the plan, but really I just wanted to know if I could get the other person aroused telepathically without things like remote seduction or spells it witchcraft type things. I think it would be funny to get him aroused at work during a meeting, or while he is sitting at his desk doing something boring, I think it would be fun and funny if I could give him an erection. Not worried about the dating part yet, just the fun stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
9 minutes ago, person12 said:

This is the plan, but really I just wanted to know if I could get the other person aroused telepathically without things like remote seduction or spells it witchcraft type things. I think it would be funny to get him aroused at work during a meeting, or while he is sitting at his desk doing something boring, I think it would be fun and funny if I could give him an erection. Not worried about the dating part yet, just the fun stuff.

why are you asking? why not just try it & see how it goes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
7 minutes ago, person12 said:

This is the plan, but really I just wanted to know if I could get the other person aroused telepathically without things like remote seduction or spells it witchcraft type things. I think it would be funny to get him aroused at work during a meeting, or while he is sitting at his desk doing something boring, I think it would be fun and funny if I could give him an erection. Not worried about the dating part yet, just the fun stuff.

You do have some funny ideas going through your head, I guess they don't sound malicious, maybe just a little mischievous, but it also does have the connotation of wanting to manipulate another, for your amusement. I'm not seeing a lot of love in that. It doesn't really sound as if you have genuine romantic inclinations towards him. Aside from that, I think your idea of telepathic control, is confined to yourself, and whatever "effects" are observed in this other person, won't arise from anyone's telepathy..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
22 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You do have some funny ideas going through your head, I guess they don't sound malicious, maybe just a little mischievous, but it also does have the connotation of wanting to manipulate another, for your amusement. I'm not seeing a lot of love in that. It doesn't really sound as if you have genuine romantic inclinations towards him. Aside from that, I think your idea of telepathic control, is confined to yourself, and whatever "effects" are observed in this other person, won't arise from anyone's telepathy..

Well mischief is all it is. Not meant to be mean or upsetting. This is why I am asking, because I would want him to know it was me. Of course he could tell me to cut it out. I would do it for his enjoyment only.  And he could do the same to me. I will have to ask him in private of course, but can't ever get to talk to him. he is so busy and my superior, also we have very nosy co-workers, which is why I am waiting till the right time to ask him. They already suspect he likes me so I don't want to cause him any drama by having someone overhear our conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

I do credit various things others think are a bit wacky, but I haven't graduated to thinking that what you describe, is feasible, and aren't we all better off for that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
13 minutes ago, person12 said:

Well mischief is all it is. Not meant to be mean or upsetting. This is why I am asking, because I would want him to know it was me. Of course he could tell me to cut it out. I would do it for his enjoyment only.  And he could do the same to me. I will have to ask him in private of course, but can't ever get to talk to him. he is so busy and my superior, also we have very nosy co-workers, which is why I am waiting till the right time to ask him. They already suspect he likes me so I don't want to cause him any drama by having someone overhear our conversation.

get a job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

get a job

I have one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
Just now, person12 said:

I have one

oh joy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh joy

Byeeeeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittens Are Jerks
14 minutes ago, person12 said:

Well mischief is all it is. Not meant to be mean or upsetting. This is why I am asking, because I would want him to know it was me. Of course he could tell me to cut it out. I would do it for his enjoyment only.  And he could do the same to me. I will have to ask him in private of course, but can't ever get to talk to him. he is so busy and my superior, also we have very nosy co-workers, which is why I am waiting till the right time to ask him. They already suspect he likes me so I don't want to cause him any drama by having someone overhear our conversation.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with sexual harassment laws before you proceed, because approaching a colleague with such nonsense is grounds for dismissal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
1 hour ago, person12 said:

This is the plan, but really I just wanted to know if I could get the other person aroused telepathically without things like remote seduction or spells it witchcraft type things. I think it would be funny to get him aroused at work during a meeting, or while he is sitting at his desk doing something boring, I think it would be fun and funny if I could give him an erection. Not worried about the dating part yet, just the fun stuff.

I don't believe it would work like that,you both have to be thinking about it at the same time,and both have to have intense feelings for each other.Spells are fantasy imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
12 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I suggest you familiarise yourself with sexual harassment laws before you proceed, because approaching a colleague with such nonsense is grounds for dismissal.

Well if it's nonsense then how is it sexual harassment? Wouldn't it be more like he might think I'm crazy? Won't need to consult anything, we'll be okay. Obviously I have a strong indication he will like it and I wouldn't start the conversation off with " hey can I give you an erection?" Although he might not mind that. you guys need to flirt or have sex every once in a while. Really uptight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
person12
12 minutes ago, openozy said:

I don't believe it would work like that,you both have to be thinking about it at the same time,and both have to have intense feelings for each other.Spells are fantasy imo.

This is the type of answer I'm looking for. How it actually works. But I have read that others have felt things when not daydreaming about the person. Other forums where men and women have felt something sexual out if nowhere, and they confirmed it when they asked the person, the person admitted to fantasizing about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

This does sound rather naïve, person12. It is normal for people to have such feelings, and naturally some times, they are going to be mutual, but it needs no spells being cast, in order to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
17 minutes ago, person12 said:

This is the type of answer I'm looking for. How it actually works. But I have read that others have felt things when not daydreaming about the person. Other forums where men and women have felt something sexual out if nowhere, and they confirmed it when they asked the person, the person admitted to fantasizing about them.

It maybe true but I feel its getting a bit on the dark side and creepy if its one sided or then again it maybe just a deep connection or intuition.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
On 30/01/2019 at 5:17 AM, Rlyeh said:

Being obsessed with someone doesn't mean they have a telepathic connection to you.

SORRY YOU MEAN OSCAR ISAAC DOESN'T KNOW I EXIST

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittens Are Jerks
2 hours ago, person12 said:

Well if it's nonsense then how is it sexual harassment? Wouldn't it be more like he might think I'm crazy? Won't need to consult anything, we'll be okay. Obviously I have a strong indication he will like it and I wouldn't start the conversation off with " hey can I give you an erection?" Although he might not mind that. you guys need to flirt or have sex every once in a while. Really uptight.

What kind of sex? Like the fantastical kind you're having? Because that's exactly what it is. But yeah, sure, by all means approach him. Surprised he hasn't approached you. I mean after all, he can read your mind, right? So by now he must know you're easy game. Wonder what's holding him back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

I hope this story doesn't get made into a movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
5 hours ago, person12 said:

I didn't say it did fool. And that wasn't the question either reading comprehension is key.

Actually you did, liar.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:40 PM, person12 said:

when I fantasize about them, do they know exactly what the fantasy is about? Can they get aroused by the fantasy as well?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
10 hours ago, person12 said:

This is the type of answer I'm looking for. How it actually works. But I have read that others have felt things when not daydreaming about the person. Other forums where men and women have felt something sexual out if nowhere, and they confirmed it when they asked the person, the person admitted to fantasizing about them.

Of course it is. You are merely seeking an echo chamber to support your beliefs.

Hence the hostile and childish reactions to opposing views.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.