Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
person12

If you fantasize about a man do they feel it?

89 posts in this topic

Jodie.Lynne
7 hours ago, Habitat said:

I hope this story doesn't get made into a movie.

"50 Shades of Beige?"

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

person12
On 2/1/2019 at 8:49 PM, openozy said:

It maybe true but I feel its getting a bit on the dark side and creepy if its one sided or then again it maybe just a deep connection or intuition.

Agree if one sided, that can be a problem.

• Like 1

openozy
1 hour ago, person12 said:

Agree if one sided, that can be a problem.

If it is one sided the person could get themselves into emotional and other trouble and they will mess their mind up,otherwise I think its harmless.Better off not replying to skeptics and non belivers unless they have something constructive to add,their opinion means little anyway.

• Like 1

person12
21 hours ago, openozy said:

If it is one sided the person could get themselves into emotional and other trouble and they will mess their mind up,otherwise I think its harmless.Better off not replying to skeptics and non belivers unless they have something constructive to add,their opinion means little anyway.

True. If one sided the other person doesn't realize what is happening and that can snowball and turn into something completely different than what was intended. I would not want to play mind games like that 

• Like 1

Habitat
1 hour ago, person12 said:

I would not want to play mind games like that 

Stop playing mind games of any kind, it is all attempted manipulation, and doesn't paint you as a person who would be a good candidate for a relationship, budding romantic situations need careful, loving tending, not scheming.

joc

I can always tell when a woman is fantasizing about me.  It happens constantly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Habitat
11 minutes ago, joc said:

I can always tell when a woman is fantasizing about me.  It happens constantly. 

It's a given, anything else would be an anomaly.

person12
20 hours ago, Habitat said:

Stop playing mind games of any kind, it is all attempted manipulation, and doesn't paint you as a person who would be a good candidate for a relationship, budding romantic situations need careful, loving tending, not scheming.

Its not a relationship. Its mutual attraction. And I would love to get him turned on from afar. 

Habitat
6 minutes ago, person12 said:

Its not a relationship. Its mutual attraction. And I would love to get him turned on from afar. 

It certainly is not a relationship, that's for sure, it is a fantasy, and at this stage you prefer fantasy to reality. Thinking you can use some kind of "mind power" on another, is both unrealistic, and ultimately unsatisfying for all concerned. If you can't "get him turned on" by your presence and demeanour, you won't by comic-book style mind control, it really does seem as if you think your allure needs some extra added help.

• Thanks 1

trevor borocz johnson
On 1/30/2019 at 12:10 AM, person12 said:

If I know I have a telepathic connection to someone, they can hear me but I can't hear them, when I fantasize about them, do they know exactly what the fantasy is about? Can they get aroused by the fantasy as well?

That probably means you assume they can hear your thoughts. It' s easy to get stuck in a rabbit hole from this belief and over the past eight years since I started tripping down that rabbit hole I have still yet to find any cure. When your not in a rabbit hole you might tell yourself "I can't be a voice onto others thoughts, and no one else has ever heard of being this". Try watching for your tailbone wagging making you dizzy when you lie down like that. That won't make it go away but you'll be able to adapt and catch it when it wags. 

person12
On 2/4/2019 at 7:05 PM, Habitat said:

It certainly is not a relationship, that's for sure, it is a fantasy, and at this stage you prefer fantasy to reality. Thinking you can use some kind of "mind power" on another, is both unrealistic, and ultimately unsatisfying for all concerned. If you can't "get him turned on" by your presence and demeanour, you won't by comic-book style mind control, it really does seem as if you think your allure needs some extra added help.

No it's satisfying. 

Jodie.Lynne
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:35 PM, person12 said:

No it's satisfying. 

Yep.  Imagination and fantasy can be very satisfying. Especially if you have a B.O.B. to help you reach the peak...

Jodie.Lynne
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:17 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

That probably means you assume they can hear your thoughts. It' s easy to get stuck in a rabbit hole from this belief and over the past eight years since I started tripping down that rabbit hole I have still yet to find any cure. When your not in a rabbit hole you might tell yourself "I can't be a voice onto others thoughts, and no one else has ever heard of being this". Try watching for your tailbone wagging making you dizzy when you lie down like that. That won't make it go away but you'll be able to adapt and catch it when it wags. 

That actually might have made some sense, if it were written properly.

squadus

Of course, if you think about a person they will receive energy.