Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

I know a lot of people possibly came up with similar theories or the same as this one in news articles, blogs and abstract as well as this forum. So I'll be a fool and arrogant to think i am the only one to think of this theory who study physics. what possibly makes this theory different from others is the explanation on why most humans are not capable of psychic abilities in this particular theory. As you read towards the end you will find out.

For nearly over a century the psychic phenomena has been studied going back as early as the 1800s. This branch of research is referred to as "parapsychology". Parapsychology has been harshly criticized for it's continuation of research in the area of psychic phenomena without providing proper evidence of such phenomena for over a century. The scientific community reject the possibility of psychic abilities due to the lack of an evidence-based, the lack of a theory which would explain psychic abilities, and the lack of positive experimental results. The scientific community considers ESP; psychic abilities, as pseudoscience. The phenomena has always been thought of as "mysterious", "superstition", "magical", and an "unknown "  science to man. However recent research may actually scientifically confirmed psychic abilities in a branch of physics called electromagnetism/bioelectromagnetism. 

"Electromagnetism" is the study of electromagnetic forces, a type of physical interaction that occurs between electrical charge particles.
"Bioelectromagnetism"  is the study of interactions between electromagnetic fields and biological entities (life forms).

In modern technology such as phones, radios, computers and other devices, electromagnetic waves are used in these devices as a form of communication through the air.  For an example, radios are electronically filled with antennas that emit an electromagnetic field around them. The electromagnetic field around the antenna allows it to pick up electromagnetic waves also called radio waves from a large antenna located at any local radio station in the area. These electromagnetic waves carry information that the radio converts into sound that outputs from the speaker for the listener to hear. 

So in order for information to travel wirelessly through the air from one device to another, both devices must possess an antenna admitting in electromagnetic field in order to transmit and receive electromagnetic waves or radio waves in a form of information within frequencies. When you tune your radio into a specific frequency or radio channel, the radio's antenna becomes focus only on that specific radio wave carrying that information. That information can be heard from the radio speaker. If you understand this branch of science then here's where this knowledge becomes "power". 

Humans and all living things possess in electromagnetic field (bioelectromagnetic), in theory should be able to act as living antennas emitting an electromagnetic field capable of transmitting and receiving electromagnetic waves of frequencies (just like electronics) carry information that can be converted into sound, light, images via thoughts, emotions, and energy. This would explain psychic abilities such as "telepathy"  and many more. What questions this theory is why is humans NOT capable of displaying these abilities??? The answer could be due to acidic unhealthy substances that builds up in human body that act as strong "insulators" such as fluoride, plaque and other unhealthy substances that causes blockages in human body. Whenever these "negative effects" occur in the body, they act as insulators in the same way in modern technology. 

Whenever insulators are introduced they can stop or slow down electrical flow and electromagnetic waves being transmitted and received.  Another example is the rubber on shock resistance shoes. The rubber insulates electric flow either by stopping it or slowing down the electric flow making it weaker so harm wouldn't result in an electric shock risk environment.

In theory, if one changes his or her "diet" to an electrical alkaline plant base diet, full of mostly raw food; fruits, dark leafy greens and vegetables, One can increase the electric flow in the body which would also increase the electromagnetic field (Aura) around the body. The body should become more sensitive allowing one to be able to transmit and receive electromagnetic waves carrying information via thoughts, emotions and energy resulting in the abilities known as:
Telepathy(like Telephones), Empathy(like a Lie detector machine), Clairvoyance, Remote viewing (like a television), Chi energy and other abilities giving ALL humans extraordinary "power"... I hope you guys understand this theory. If you have questions. I'd be glad to answer to the best of my ability..

Note: just in case of confusion
Electromagnetic field is referred to electronics possessing the physical field. Bioelectromagnetic field is referring to life form possessing electromagnetic fields which a lot of parapsychologist and psychics call this an "Aura" surrounding the human body. 
Edited by Aten34
  • Like 5

@Aten34 less talk, more proof.

Or as the landlord in the house of science says: Show me the money, or get the hell outta here!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

• The title was changed to Science may have proof of psychic abilities
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

No, You cannot physically change your body's alkalinity. You can only change the alkalinity of your urine. 

No, Your Aura i.e. Maanituu i.e. Q'i, i.e. Ki is not a electromagnetic field. It's pure spiritual energy and cannot be scientifically proven. 

well it's just my theory. it's definitely not a fact on the Aura and the electromagnetic field being the same, but my study of the two, they have very similarities. they both describe a color spectrum. look at the so called "mood stone". it suppose to change colors base on the person's feeling that affect their aura. that could be piezoelectric. Piezoelectricity is the electric charge that accumulates in certain solid materials (such as crystals, certain ceramics and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various protiens) in response to applied mechanical stress. That stress could be a sqeeze, pull,and heat that forces the material to produce an electric charge. the mood stone could react to the heat of body to produce a charge that coverts the energy which gives off a color. look up piezoelectricity. very interesting on another subject matter.. but it's all theory. i'm not saying it's fact.

You can definitely alkalize the body. i can argue that for sure.

3 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

You can definitely alkalize the body. i can argue that for sure.

Do tell, because that's not my understanding as a multi-generational healer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

@Aten34 less talk, more proof.

Or as the landlord in the house of science says: Show me the money, or get the hell outta here!

:hmm:I assume users on this forum to have an open mind. This is a topic on "psychic abilities", something that is an "Unexplained Mystery"

• Like 2

Just now, Aten34 said:

:hmm:I assume users on this forum to have an open mind. This is a topic on "psychic abilities", something that is an "Unexplained Mystery"

Sure we do. I am always looking for evidence of the paranormal.

But when you use words like "science" and "proof", you are asking for trouble.

I suggest you start more humble.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

Never assume anything.. Now do tell how you can change the pH of your blood which should be between 7.35-7.45. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

You admit that you're probably not the first person to propose the idea in your OP.  Nevertheless, you feel the need to describe and give a brief history of parapsychology.

One thing you didn't mention is the JREF.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Never assume anything.. Now do tell how you can change the pH of your blood which should be between 7.35-7.45. 

He's really just spouting new age woo. Nothing to waste time on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'm bored and wish to see this defended. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

well it's true it can be change. it can drop from 7.45 which means the person health is at risk. When your body fluids contain to much acid. that is known as acidosis. it occurs when your kidneys and lungs can not keep your body's pH level in balance. The acidity of your blood is measured by determining its pH. A lower pH means that your blood is more acidic, while a higher pH means that your blood is more basic. The pH of your blood should be around 7.4. According to the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC), acidosis is characterized by a pH of 7.35 or lower. WHICH I'M SURE you know this.. Alkalosis is characterized by a pH level of 7.45 or higher. While seemingly slight, these numerical differences can be serious. Alkalosis is proof you can raise it higher but that also can be a danger to health as well. my theory is keeping the body at balance pH level on a alkaline diet. Alkaline food.

Edited by Aten34
I'm trying change font size
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

i understand your level of thinking. i myself was on that same wave length at one point. even if my theory is inaccurate, someday there needs to be a definite explanation for this phenomena. especially for the one's who may experience these things. it's nothing wrong with looking into why this phenomena happens.

• Like 3

Just now, Aten34 said:

i understand your level of thinking. i myself was on that same wave length at one point. even if my theory is inaccurate, someday there needs to be a definite explanation for this phenomena. especially for the one's who may experience these things. it's nothing wrong with looking into why this phenomena happens.

except "this phenomena" doesn't actually happen except in the minds of those who think they have "powers"

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

well it's true it can be change. it can drop from 7.45 which means the person health is at risk. When your body fluids contain to much acid. that is known as acidosis. it occurs when your kidneys and lungs can not keep your body's pH level in balance. The acidity of your blood is measured by determining its pH. A lower pH means that your blood is more acidic, while a higher pH means that your blood is more basic. The pH of your blood should be around 7.4. According to the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC), acidosis is characterized by a pH of 7.35 or lower. WHICH I'M SURE you know this.. Alkalosis is characterized by a pH level of 7.45 or higher. While seemingly slight, these numerical differences can be serious. Alkalosis is proof you can raise it higher but that also can be a danger to health as well. my theory is keeping the body at balance pH level on a alkaline diet. Alkaline food.

Your renal system completely controls this. Acidosis comes from malfunctioning enzymes and has nothing to do with what you eat.  If your renal system is working correctly you will pee alkaline if you eat alkaline you will pee acid if you eat acid.

I

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You admit that you're probably not the first person to propose the idea in your OP.  Nevertheless, you feel the need to describe and give a brief history of parapsychology.

One thing you didn't mention is the JREF.

what about JREF?

25 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/hormonal-and-metabolic-disorders/acid-base-balance/acidosis

• Thanks 3

If anyone has "psychic powers', and I tend to think the answer is "yes", it is not in the sense of imposing one's predispositions through them, but purely that of being a vessel that receives inspirations from "beyond". I'd go further and say that those that would wish to have and impose their "psychic powers" on other people, and the world, are not fit to be that passive recipient.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

my theory is keeping the body at balance pH level on a alkaline diet. Alkaline food.

That was Edgar Cayce's theory and he was wrong about everything......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

what about JREF?

You say study parapsychology and science; and, you've never heard of JREF?

Keeping an "open mind" I suggest you look them up. There's a cool million dollar prize waiting for anyone with proof of the paranormal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Habitat said:

If anyone has "psychic powers', and I tend to think the answer is "yes", it is not in the sense of imposing one's predispositions through them, but purely that of being a vessel that receives inspirations from "beyond". I'd go further and say that those that would wish to have and impose their "psychic powers" on other people, and the world, are not fit to be that passive recipient.

This is literally the only reason I would want psychic powers

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

except "this phenomena" doesn't actually happen except in the minds of those who think they have "powers"

Like i said above..keyword theory. never said psychic was fact or truth. I'm saying the science of phyics which is electromagnetism and bioelectromagnetism which is REAL, this science cannot be denied. they have engineered technology off this science. i'm just applied the science of electromagnetism to the pseudoscience of parapsychology. I'm just saying my theory is that this type of physics could be the answers to the so called  unexplainable psychic abilities. Lol THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

Edited by Aten34
  • Like 1

Hello, Aten34.  Welcome to UM, and congratulations on creating a thread on one of my favourite subjects. :tu:

As someone knowledgeable in radio, and also a spiritualist, I am frustrated at the lack of serious research into a possible link between the two.  Mediums will often talk about "higher vibrations" or "higher frequencies", and psychics "tune in" to someone or something. Very much like radio!

One thing that continues to puzzle me:  When I link in to someone psychically, I can focus on an individual, such as my sister or niece.  But, when I receive random (background) info, it can be from one of a number of sources.

Edited by acute
Oops! Speeling
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked